HMT MACHINE TOOLS Limited has revealed an advertisement in concern of HMT Recruitment. You need to keep connected with this page, for more detail regarding HMT Recruitment 2015. Organization is going to recruit dynamic aspirants for filling up the Executive – Technical ‘A or ‘B’, Junior Associate ‘A’, Senior Associate ‘A’ or ‘B’ (Non/Technical Jobs) Position. Eligible candidates can apply for HMT Recruitment 2016 by submitting application attending walk-in interview which is going to be held on particular date.
|Walk-in Date||Check Below|
Whole acknowledgement regarding HMT Recruitment 2015 such as post name, vacancy detail, qualification requirement, age limitation, remuneration, selection procedure etc is represented below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Contenders must have a glance.
Post Name and Vacancy Detail:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|01||Executive – Technical ‘A or ‘B’||06|
|02||Junior Associate ‘A’||10|
|03||Senior Associate ‘A’ or ‘B’||06|
|04||Junior Associate ‘B’||08|
Applicants must have BE with MBA in Marketing, BE in Computer Science / IT/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or any other Diploma with Mechanical Background from the recognized university or institution.
Age of the aspirants who are going to apply for said post should not be more than 30 years as on 01st September 2015.
Job hunters who are selected will get the good amount of pay scale of Rs. 10000/- for the 1st year and Rs.11000/- for the second year for the candidates selected for the post of Junior Associate. (TDS as applicable).
Mode of Selection:
Candidates appearing for walk-in- interview shall bring all the relevant certificates, testimonials as prescribed for the post with originals and one set of Photostat copies of verified certificates and testimonials.
Procedure to Apply for HMT Recruitment:
- Job seekers who are interested to apply for the above post can go for walk-in interview which is going to be held on particular date.
- Candidates appearing for interview shall bring all the relevant certificates, testimonials as prescribed for the post with originals and one set of Photostat copies of verified certificates and testimonials at the time of interview.
For Sr. 01 and 02 Post:
HMT Machine Tools Limited,
HMT Bhavan, #59, Bellary Road,
Bangalore – 560 032
For Sr. No. 03 and 04 Post:
HMT Machine Tools Limited,
Bangalore Complex, Jalahalli,
Bangalore – 560 013
- Walk-in Date for Sr. 01 and 02 Post- 14th September 2015
- Walk-in Date for Sr. No. 03 and 04 Post- 22nd September 2015
You can check Official Notification for more detail against HMT Recruitment 2015. You may also get latest updates about HMT Recruitment 2016 from this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
HMT Machine Tools Limited has been proclaimed a latest advertisement for HMT Recruitment. Application form is inviting for well qualified and capable contenders for filling up various vacancies of Non Technical and Technical post of Junior Associate, Executive and other. Candidates who are willing to build up their career in this institute can apply for HMT Recruitment 2015 by submitting their filled in application form in proper manner on before the last date which is tailored below.
|Name of Positions Offered||Various|
|Closing Date to Submit Online Application Form||26th & 31st August 2015|
For obtaining more information against HMT Jobs 2015 likewise post name, vacancy detail, required qualification, age limitation, scale of pay, application fee detail, mode of payment, selection process, how to apply etc you need to go through the info are well tuned on this page which is created by the team experts of recruitmentresult.com.
HMT Vacancy & Qualification Details:
|Designation Name||Number of Vacant Posts||Qualification Required|
|Junior Associate- A||08||NAC /ITI certificate holders having 60% and above mark for general category and 55% and above marks for SC / ST category with 1 year apprenticeship training completed in HMT or in any other reputed engineering industry.|
|Junior Associate- B||05||Graduates with B.Com/ B.Sc (Chemistry) having 70% and above marks for general category and 60% and above marks for SC / ST category in qualifying examinations from approved Institutions / Universities and having working knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel, Accounting Software viz, Tally, etc.|
|Senior Associate||07||Diploma holders having 70% and above marks for general category, 60% and above marks for SC / ST category with one year apprentice training in HMT or in any other reputed organization or having one year working experience in any reputed Engineering Industry|
|Executive-A||04||M Com, B.Com with MBA (Finance) & M.Sc (Computer Science) having 60% and above marks for general category and 55% and above marks for SC / ST category in the qualifying examination from approved Institutions / Universities|
|Executive- B -Technical||12||Engineering Graduates having minimum 70% and above marks for general category and 60% and above marks for SC / ST category, in the qualifying examination from approved Institutions / Universities with one year apprenticeship training completed in HMT or in any other reputed organization or having one year working experience in any reputed Engineering Industry|
|Joint. General Manager / Dy. General Manager||03||CA / ICWA with any Graduation. (Preference will be given to B.Com graduates)|
|Dy. General Manager /Asst. Gen. Manager|
|Asst. General Manager / Manager|
Age Regulation & Emolument Details:
The minimum age of applicants should as follows:
- For NAC/ITI: 18 years
- For Diploma Engineers: 19 years
- For Graduates: 22 years
- Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates (SC /ST – 5 years, OBC – 3 years) as per the Government Rules and Presidential directives on Reservation
|Designation Name||Maximum Age||Pay Scale|
|Junior Associate- A||30 years||For First Year: Rs. 8000/-
For Second Year: Rs. 8500/-
|Junior Associate- B||For First Year: Rs. 8500/-
For Second Year: Rs. 9000/-
|Senior Associate||For First Year: Rs. 9700/-
For Second Year: Rs. 10200/-
|Executive-A||For First Year: Rs. 11000/-
For Second Year: Rs. 11500/-
For Third Year: Rs. 12000/-
|Executive- B -Technical||For First Year: Rs. 13000/-
For Second Year: Rs. 13500/-
|Joint. General Manager / Dy. General Manager||45 Yrs. / 40 Yrs||Rs.18500-450- 23900 (PS -VIII ) / Rs.16000-400- 20800 (PS – VII)|
|Dy. General Manager /Asst. Gen. Manager||40 Yrs. / 36 Yrs||Rs.16000-400- 20800 (PS – VII)/ Rs.14500-350- 18700 (PS – VI)|
|Asst. General Manager / Manager||36 Yrs / 34 Yrs||Rs.14500-350- 18700 (PS – VI) / Rs.13000-350- 18250 (PS-V)|
|Manager/Dy. Manager||34 Yrs / 30 Yrs||Rs.13000-350- 18250 (PS – V) / Rs.10750-300- 16750 (PS-IV)|
|Accounts Officer||28 Yrs||Rs.8600-250- 14600 (PS-III)|
Application Fee for HMT Recruitment:
- Aspirants applying for financial Professionals Posts need to pay application cost of Rs. 200/- in the form of Demand Draft.
- DD will be drawn in favour of HMT Limited, on any Scheduled Bank payable at Bangalore is to be enclosed along with the prescribed application.
- No other mode of payment is acceptable.
- Candidates are advised to write their name and address on reverse side of DD.
- No fee is to be paid by SC/ST and Persons with Disability (PWD).
- There is no application charge for any other posts.
Manner of Selection:
Eligible candidates short-listed based on the initial screening will be called for practical test and interview. Instructions regarding interview will be intimated to the short-listed candidates individually. Final Selection of job seekers for HMT Recruitment will be done on basis of their performance given at time of Interview. No TA/ DA will be refunded to applicants.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for HMT Recruitment:
- First of all, Job seekers applying for HMT Recruitment should visit official website that is www.hmtindia.com.
- Then go to “Career” tab mentioned on left corner of home page.
- Hit link “Recruitment of Finance professionals” and “Recruitment on Contract basis – various openings” according to post you are willing to apply for.
- Read complete notification carefully and download the prescribed format of application form.
- Fill it accurately with necessary information and attach a set of Xerox of educational documents such as proof of qualifications, age, experience and caste certificate for reservation eligibility etc.
- Affix one recent passport size photograph on top corner of application form.
- Application along with enclosures should be sent in sealed cover super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE ENGAGEMENT AS……..” so as to reach at the following address before the closing date.
- The application received after the end date will be rejected by the selection penal.
Postal Address & Vital Dates:
|Category||Address||Last Date to Submit Application Form|
|Non/ Technical||The Joint General Manager (HR) HMT Machine Tools Limited, HMT Colony P O., Kalamassery, Ernakulum Dist. 683 503 Kerala, India.||31st August 2015|
|Financial Professionals||The Joint General Manager (BP & HR) HMT Limited, HMT Bhavan, No.59, Bellary Road, BANGALORE – 560 032.||26th August 2015|