Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited has transmitted a career notification entitled as HOCL Recruitment. The organization invites applications from talented and eligible candidates for filling up Assistant/Technician Positions. The vacancies are available for following location that is Ambalamugal, ErnakulamDist, Kerala. Applicants, who are looking for HOCL Recruitment 2018, may apply through offline mode before the closing date i.e. 07-12-2017 by the help of guidelines stated below. Scroll down the page to know more about HOCL Vacancies.
Overview of This Page:
Aspirants, who are interested for HOCL Assistant/Technician Positions, may apply against this HOCL Recruitment 2018 Notification. Candidates are required to apply Offline and submit the filled HOCL Application Form and other documents on or before end date on the respective address, which is mentioned below. Here on this page you can attain whole information about Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited Recruitment which is well mentioned by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited|
|Last Date To Apply||07-12-2017|
HOCL Vacancy Information:
- Technician/Assistant Technician (Mechanical)
- Technician (Electrical)
- Technician (Instrumentation)
|Posts Name||Needed Qualification|
|Technician (Mechanical)||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.|
|Assistant Technician (Mechanical)||ITI / NCVT (Fitter)|
|Technician (Electrical)||Diploma in Electrical Engineering.|
|Technician (Instrumentation)||Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering.|
- Applicants must have minimum One Year experience in the relevant field in a large industry preferably Chemical / Petrochemical / Refinery Plant.
- Apprenticeship of one year duration in similar industry will be treated as equivalent to one year experience.
You Can Also Check:
- Candidate’s maximum age will be 30 Years as on 01.11.2017.
- Relaxation of age to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen will provided as per rules.
|Posts Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|HOCL Assistant Recruitment||Rs. 22353/- (BP+VDA+HRA) per month.|
|HOCL Technician Recruitment||Rs. 23990/- (BP+VDA+HRA) per month|
Mode of Selection:
Selection of candidates will be made on the bases of written test and/or personal interview which will be held on stipulated date by selection committee of Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply for HOCL Recruitment:
Candidates, who are intending to fill the application form for Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited vacancies can follow below stated steps:
- First of all you need to go through the official website of institute that is www.hoclkochi.com.
- Now you are required to hit on “RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF TEMPORARY Technician/Assistant Technician (Mechanical) Technician (Electrical) Technician (Instrumentation)” link which is available under “NEWS/EVENTS” section on the home page.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF Format, in which you can see whole details regarding the recruitment, you must read the information carefully before applying.
- After reading the details if you satisfied all the abilities required for recruitment, you can download the format of application form.
- Fill all the required information in correct manner in respective spaces and attach your photograph, documents etc.
- At last, you have to send the hard copies of required documents and application form to the address mentioned below before closing date.
Download From Here: HOCL Recruitment Notification
To General Manager (P&A)
Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited
(A Government Of India Enterprise)
Ambalamugal P.O.,Ernakulam Dist., Kerala-682302
Check More: Jobs in Kerala
Closing Date for Submission of Application Form: 07-12-2017
Applicants, who are going to apply for HOCL Recruitment 2018, are suggested to go through this Official Link. You may stay in touch with this web portal to attain latest updates related to recruitment, results etc and feel free to share your problems with us, we’ll solve your problems as soon as we can.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Best State Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|