Hooghly District Court Recruitment
A newest career advertisement has promulgated related to Hooghly District Court Recruitment. Organization invites application to fill up 52 Steno/LDC/Group-D vacant positions in different departments. Job searchers who meet the eligibility criteria of the above said posts they may apply for Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2016 by submitting applications through offline mode by 31st March 2016. Applicants you may keep reading this page to obtain other information about this recruitment.
|Post Name||English Stenographer & Other|
|No. Of Vacancies||52|
|Last Date To Apply||31st March 2016|
Applicants may get the rest details about Hooghly District Court Recruitment such as age limitations, qualification requirement, salary detail, selection process, applying procedure, important dates etc. on this page which is created for you by team of recruitmentresult.com
Hooghly District Court Recruitment
Vacancies Details & Essential Qualification:
|Name of Post||No. of post||Essential Details|
|English Stenographer (Group-B)||09||Madhyamik (Intermediate)|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||19|
|Bengali Translator||03||Graduate or its equivalent|
Age of applying aspirants should be between 18 to 40 years as on 01st January 2016 and the relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/PH contenders shall be as per government rules and regulations.
|Name Of The Post||Salary Structure(P.M)|
|English Stenographer (Group-B)||Rs.7100-37600 with Grade Pay Rs.3900/-|
|Bengali Translator||Rs.7100-37600 with Grade Pay Rs.3600/-|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Rs.5400-25200 with Grade Pay Rs.2600/-|
|Group-D||Rs.4900-16200 with Grade Pay Rs.1700/-|
- Appliers have to pay application fee of Rs.300/- for the post of Group-B’ and Group-C’ Category and Rs.250/- for Group-‘D’ Category in respect of candidates belongs to Unreserved and OBC Category.
- Application fee payable by SC/ST/PWD for group-B and group-C posts is Rs. 250 and Rs. 200/- for group D posts.
Mode of Payment:
Appliers have to deposit the application fee in the favour of “Chairman District Recruitment Committee, District Judgeship, Hooghly” payable at SBI by cash through challan given in the advertisement.
How to apply?
- Desire Applicants have to download application form in prescribed format from official website that is www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
- Then appliers have to follow sliding links right side on the home page and press on ‘Notification dated 22.02.2016 regarding recruitment to various posts (2016) in the Judgeship of Hooghly’ link.
- On the next page an instructions page will be opened having application form in prescribed format.
- After reading instructions carefully contenders need to take a printout of application form and fill it with required details.
- Candidates need to attach Xerox copy of testimonials and two copies of Passport size photograph along with the duly filled application form.
- Take an envelope containing application form must be submitted at below said address.
District Recruitment Committee,
District Judgeship, Hooghly, P.O- Chinsurah,
Dist.: Hooghly, Pin-712 101
Last date to send application: 31st March 2016
Candidates who want to acquire more information regarding Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2016 they may check Official Notification. Appliers may also subscribe our free email service to obtain other information about Hooghly District Court jobs.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On