How To Apply For CMAT
Want to Know That How To Apply For CMAT Exam? Then Go through this page and get complete Procedure to fill Online Registration Form…. Candidates, who want to get admission in Top B-Schools and don’t know what is the process to fill CMAT application form, are at right place to collect information regarding it. So, for solving your query, we have brought here CMAT Online Registration Form Process through which you can make your registration easily. Please have a look..!!! Be in touch with us to fetch more updated information about How to Apply for CMAT 2017.
AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) conducts the Common Management Admission Test for those candidates, who are going to take admission in the Management Programs. Large Numbers of applicants apply for CMAT Entrance Exam and the applicants may apply by fill the online registration form. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing you procedure how a student can apply for CMAT Examination.
How To Apply For CMAT
Pre-requisites before starting the CMAT Registration:
- A computer with good internet connectivity.
- Keep ready the digital images of their photograph and signature.
- Valid e-mail id which you will be using for the next six months.
- Valid Mobile No., which will be used to sending the whole information via SMS service.
- A valid credit / Debit Card no, if you are pay the payment by online mode.
- Have the completed qualification details.
Get Details: CMAT Exam Notification
Registering for CMAT Exam is 3 Step process as Furnished below:
- First Time user will enter as a New User. Here you have to read the Instructions very carefully. This is the Self Registering you have to enter all the basic details and ensure that they must be correct.
- Now, please verify all details before Submit the page, once you have Submit, you can’t edit the data. After submitting the page, 6 digit passwords will generate and it will send to your e-mail id.
User can pay the fee either by using online mode or Offline mode.
- If you want to pay online, you can select Online Payment Mode or to do this use your Debit Card / Net Banking /Credit Card.
- Once your payment process will finish, you have received a conformation message.
- If you want to pay by cash, you have select Cash payment. You will deposit it at any branch of SBI.
- Once you select this mode you will get the Challan form on your screen which is already filled with your details and you have to take 3 prints out of this form.
- On the next day of generation of Challan, you have to submit the Challan form and cash at any branch of SBI.
- Now you have to fill the remaining part of the form.
- If you have filled all details, we are advised to check the details once again before submitting the form.
- You will accept the declaration and check on I Agree.
- Then press the Submit Button.
- You will get the message on your screen.
- You can also take the print out of filled form for future references.
Check Here: List of MBA Entrance Exams
For applying to the Common Management Admission Test, Applicants should be Graduate or Final year Graduate Students whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for 2017.
In case of any query, you can visit this Official Link. You can also check the CMAT Exam Notification, Online Registration and Important Dates to apply before the last date.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On