How to Crack IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude
Candidates who all are looking up for 1 Month guide on How to Crack IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude are at the right place. Here you can get completes useful preparation stuff to get 100% Success Ratio in IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude section. IBPS PO is the most important exam for all organized by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection to select skilled candidates for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee post.
IBPS PO has evolved from a simple exam to 3 phase selection process. Every year the number is increasing of candidates who are appearing, thus the level is with tough competition.
Complete topic on IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude section is mentioned bellow from where you can find things prepare for exam. So, interested candidates should start their preparation with the help of topics mentioned below. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing complete information concern to IBPS PO Exam Pattern and Syllabus on this page, so please read properly.
Get Complete: IBPS PO Syllabus
How to Crack IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude
If you are weak in Quantitative Aptitude section do not worry, you are not alone. Most applicants have struggled in this section.
IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus:
|Topics||Estimated No. Covered By Topic|
|Ratio & Proportion, Percentage||3|
|Profit & Loss||2|
|Mixtures & Alligations||1- 2|
|Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices||1- 2|
|Work & Time||2|
|Time & Distance||2|
|Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||1- 2|
|Sequence & Series||5|
|Permutation, Combination & Probability||5|
Check Here: Aptitude Questions & Answers
List of Important topic from Quantitative Aptitude section;
Here is a list of topics that are important from IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude section
- Quadratic Equation
- Number Series
- Data Interpretation – Line Graph, Bar Graph, Mixed Chart, Pie Chart etc.
Start Now: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
How to attempt?
- If quant is not your strength area, you should attempt it after the Verbal section or in the end and allocate around 20 minutes for it.
- Your aim should be to clear the cut off.
Types of questions
- Start with easy and scoring questions type of questions, You can easily find 15-18 questions.
- Some topics will be in category are Simplification, Problems on (Ages, Percentage, Interest, P/L, TSD, Ratio, etc)
- Moreover, questions will be from category including; Probability, Quadratic Equations, Time and Work, Speed and Distance, Series.
- You should attempt easy ones first; this can increase your accuracy.
Do You Know? Is there Negative marking in IBPS Exam?
- Avoid doing time-consuming calculations; For such section we suggest you to do more mental calculations then using pen and paper.
- Since, there will be Round off the numbers wherever possible.
Reviewing your high school mathematics book on factorization can assist you finding the roots of the quadratic equations faster.
Must Read: How to Prepare For IBPS
Tip Just for You:
Level for IBPS PO is high as compare to Clerk which needs a lot of preparation. You can find Study Material for exam from-
- Preparation books available at book stores
- Take help from previous year question papers
- Read magazines and newspapers
- Competitive books for Current Affairs like Pratiyogita Darpan, Jagran Josh etc.
- Download PDF for syllabus/exam pattern which is available online.
Check Important Links:
Books for Preparations:
Following are some of the best books to crack down IBPS PO exam both Pre and Main.
- Comprehensive Guide to IBPS – Disha Publications/ It has over 800 pages and it can cost you around Rs 600/-.
- Quantitative Aptitude by R S Aggarwal/ It could cost you around Rs 400/-
- The Complete Success Package – Bank PO Recruitment Examination – Arihant Publications/ The cost of the book is around Rs 650/-.
- Objective Computer Knowledge & Literacy by Kiran Publication/ It would cost you around Rs 135.00.
- Target IBPS PO by Disha Publications/ The book could cost you around Rs 300.
- Quantitative Aptitude Test for Bank PO by N K Singh by Upkar Publication/ The book is really cheap and it would cost you only Rs 200/-
- Bank PO Solved papers for PO & MT – Kiran Publication
Read Now: Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips
For more information regarding IBPS PO Notifications you may subscribe to recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates via email. You can follow us on Google Plus and Facebook too. Regarding any query or suggestion you can write us in below comment section our team will help you at their best level.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Bank Exams||IBPS Notification|
|IBPS PO Interview Questions||IBPS PO Interview Experience|
|IBPS PO Exam notification||IBPS Common Interview Questions|
|IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria||IBPS Exam Calendar|
|IBPS PO Answer Key||IBPS PO Salary|