How to Crack SSC CGL Exam
Only 1 month is remaining for SSC CGL Tier-I Exam!! Applicants are preparing for SSC Combined Graduate Level exam from months. But, if you want to know How to Crack SSC CGL Exam 2019 within one month then you can check here SSC CGL 30 Days Smart Plan. We are discussing here section wise SSC CGL Exam Strategy. By following SSC CGL Preparation Tips, aspirants can crack exam with good marks.
How To Crack SSC CGL In One Month?
As we know that Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam is going to held in month of June, so your focus should be on developing in-depth understanding of topics, concepts, basics, subjects and pattern of SSC CGL Tier-1. Manage the time you devote to each subject, based on level of your awareness.
In Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Tier-I Exam, objective type questions will be asked. You are required to mark answers if you are sure about correct one. Now, go through all tips about How to Crack SSC CGL without Coaching.
#1. Refer SSC CGL Syllabus
To score well in exam, applicants must know about, What Changes Have Done in SSC CGL Syllabus? In tier 1 Exam, questions will be from General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, and Quantitative Aptitude & English. Aspirants are required updated SSC CGL Exam Syllabus. By doing so, you will get a wise perception of examination that you are appearing for. On the other hand, you’re now more capable to make study plan for the exam and enough capable to download SSC CGL Preparation Books or study material for SSC CGL. The CGL Syllabus will be based on the following topics, take a look…
#2. Refer SSC CGL Exam Pattern
Those preparing for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam may also know about SSC CGL Exam Pattern. By going through exam pattern, you will know about distribution of marks, level of question which will be asked in the exam for each section. You can check here SSC CGL Tier-I & Tier-II Exam from here:
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|Time Duration: 60 Minutes|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|Time Duration: 120 Minutes|
|Quantitative Abilities||200||Paper I||200|
|English Language and Comprehension||100||Paper II||200|
|General Studies(Finance and Economics)||100||Paper IV||200|
Read Also: How to Crack SSC Exam
#3. Practice SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers
Another best way to prepare for exam is to take help from SSC CGL Previous Question Papers. By referring Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Tier-I Exam Previous Year Papers, you will know about which questions are more important. It is one of the important steps for How To Crack SSC CGL Exam In First Attempt.
#4. Take help from SSC CGL Preparation Books
Contenders who have enrolled for Combined Graduate Level Exam may begin their preparation by referring best SSC CGL Preparation Books. Best Books for SSC CGL will guide you a lot in preparation and will guide you to Crack SSC CGL Exam.
|Name of Books||Author/Publication|
|For Tier 1|
|SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier-I Exam: Practice Work Book (60 Sets)||Kiran Prakashan and Bookstree|
|Combined Graduate Level Examination for Tier 1||Arihant Expert|
|For Tier 2|
|Combined Graduate Level Mains Exam Tier – 2 (Paper – 1 & 2)||Arihant Experts|
|Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations 17th Edition||R. S. Aggarwal|
|Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations 17th Edition||Kiran Prakashan|
Check More: SSC CGL Books
#5. Online Study Material For SSC CGL
Refer best Online Study Material For SSC CGL from here. To qualify Tier-I Exam, you must plan your studies by referring SSC CGL Best Study Material. It is another steps regarding How to Crack SSC CGL Exam.
#6. Make Daily Study Plan
After analyzing all the things related to SSC CGL Tier1 Exam, prepare a relevant study plan and allot proper time to each & every section. For your easiness, we’re are providing here sample of SSC CGL Study Plan, you can change it.
|English Language||2 hours|
|General Awareness||2 hours|
#7. Manage Time In Exam
Time management is the most important factor to crack any competitive exam. So, divide time according to section. Try different time-management strategies and also analyze how much time will be given to particular section from the total time of 120 minutes. Firstly, you should solve easiest section. Due to negative marking, you are required to mark answers you are sure.
Get Here: Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips
How To Crack SSC CGL In 30 Days?
Here you’ll find the SSC CGL preparation 30 days plan. To enhance the readability in mobiles, we created the table with day wise topics to be covered of all the 4 subjects included in SSC CGL Tier-1. You just need to remember the color given to the particular subject and then find the subject (colored with concerned subject color) per day to be covered. Let’s get started…
SSC CGL preparation 30 days plan
|Subject||Topics to be covered|
|Classification and odd one out|
|Day 2||Quantitative Aptitude|
|Adjective& Adverb, One-Word|
|Tense, Idioms & Phrases|
|Syllogism & Venn Diagram|
|Day 8||Mensuration- 3D|
|Day 10||Profit & Loss|
|Day 12||Ratio & Proportion|
|Embedded and Hidden Image|
|Day 13||Mixture & Allegation|
|Day 14||Time & work|
|Active/ Passive voice|
|Cubes & Dice|
|Day 15||Time & work|
|Day 16||Time Speed & Distance|
|Alphabets and mathematical|
Operation Based Questions
|Day 17||Time Speed & Distance|
|Current Affairs –|
Important Books & Author
|Current Affairs –|
Important Govt. Current Affairs – Scheme
|Current Affairs – Awards|
|Day 22||Number System|
|Current Affairs – International Organization|
|Day 23||Surds & Indices|
|Current Affairs – Space|
|Current Affairs – Sports|
|Idioms & Phrases|
|Day 25||Co-Ordinate Geometry|
|National Current Affairs|
|Day 26||Quadratic Equation- Root based Ques.|
|National Current Affairs|
|Day 27||Data Interpretation|
|International Current Affairs|
|Day 28 to 30||Revision of all subjects|
Check Out: SSC Exam Calendar
Section Wise Preparation Tips for SSC CGL Exam
How To Prepare For General Intelligence and Reasoning?
Applicants, who have strong thinking ability, can easily score good marks in General Intelligence and Reasoning section. The Reasoning section analyzes the judgment and other skills related to the presence of mind and logical ability of an applicant. Follow below listed preparation tips to score well in this section.
Tips To Crack SSC CGL General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Solve at least 50 questions daily. Practice makes your SSC CGL preparation better by the end of months.
- Accuracy is major factors for scoring good marks so, try to solve as many as SSC CGL Sample Papers you can related to General Intelligence and reasoning.
- Practice for most important topics such as Puzzles, analogy, coding-decoding, series, figure-based questions, etc. These are scoring topics.
- Develop visual imagination to solve non-verbal reasoning topics like image assembling, figure-counting, etc.
- Prepare notes to memorize the dates and facts. Static GK includes Culture, Indian History, Geography, Environment, Economy and Polity.
- This is the only way to be Prepare For General Intelligence and Reasoning and improve your speed.
Read Here: How to Prepare for Reasoning
How To Prepare for SSC CGL General Awareness?
SSC CGL General Awareness is the important part of SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam. If your SSC CGL GK section is strong enough then, you can easily score good marks in lesser time. While attempting any question of this section then, you have to answer confidently and make sure you answer is 100% correct as, chances of negative marking is more in this section. Follow the below listed tips to prepare GK for SSC CGL.
Tips to Crack SSC CGL General Awareness:
- Start Reading Daily Newspaper.
- Stay updated about the events around the world by watching News on News Channels.
- Subscribe to the useful magazines/books. A few publications provide books on current matters and common information.
- Make a good use of the internet to know as much as you can while preparing for General awareness.
- For a quick revision make short notes about dates and events, Books and authors etc.
How to Crack SSC CGL Quantitative Aptitude section?
SSC CGL Candidates, if you’ll solve this section accurately, then you’ll get full marks for particular question. The scope of this section is visibly defined and is limited to class 10th level math. So, all you have to do is attempt the questions with good accurateness because, the level of this section is estimated to be of moderate.
Tips To Prepare For Quantitative Aptitude:
- The section consists of questions from topics like ratio and proportion, profit and loss, time, distance and work, average, allegation, elementary mensuration, algebra, trigonometry, geometry etc.
- Memorize all the formulas.
- Make your own short cuts to solve a question.
- Practice at least one mock test daily.
- Practice more topics such as Simplification, interest, percentages, ratio and proportion and age-problems etc.
- Try to solve SSC CGL Previous Year Papers and analyze where you are lacking behind and prepare a strategy to work on it
START Practice With: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
How to Prepare For SSC CGL English Language Section?
The English Language Section is not only important but also very hard for candidates to crack it. So, if you want to also score well in this section, you need to spend time consistently. By doing so, you will perform well in it in comparatively less time as compared to Quantitative and Reasoning sections.
Tips To Crack English Section:
- Strong your Grammar, Vocabulary and Reading Comprehension.
- Learn basic Grammar concepts like Tenses, Articles, Prepositions and Parts of speech etc.
- Error Spotting, Phase Replacement, Fill in the Blanks are the topics to be concentrated in Grammar.
- Make a list of the unknown words and find out the synonyms, antonyms and usage.
- Practice 30 questions each day on a daily basis.
- Read Newspapers and Magazines. It also helps you to improve GK.
- Practice at least 10 comprehension passages on a daily basis from the previous year question papers.
Links Related to SSC CGL
Strategy While Appearing In SSC CGL Exam:
In the examination hall, you have only 120 minutes for solving 200 questions.10 minutes are used for filling up the answer sheet. So, aspirants need to plan strategy during the exam regarding How to Crack SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam.
- Candidates are advised to open the GS section first, mark all the answers you know quickly. Don’t make blind guesses though!
- Afterwards, you need to go to the English section and try to solve this part within 20-25 minutes.
- Now take up reasoning, try to solve in maximum 35 minutes. Be careful with the language of the question.
- At last, solve the Quantitative Aptitude section. You have 50 questions to attempt in around 45 minutes.
- Aspirants need to solve more questions as you can to score good marks. But remember that there is also a negative marking in the examination.
For scoring good marks and want to know How to Crack SSC CGL Exam, you need to try solving your toughest section first. See which strategy works best for you. Give more time to sections that you are stronger in. It will help you for scoring good marks. You can also try different order of attempt patterns in your mock tests. Sometimes, you can solve English first or sometime solve Quantitative Aptitude first.
This is all about How to Crack SSC CGL Exam 2019 in one months. For getting more updates about How To Crack SSC CGL Without Coaching, exam, syllabus & others, stay connected with us.