How to Crack SSC CGL
Are 2 months enough to crack SSC CGL Exam 2018? Yes it’s enough for those who accurately recognize the meaning of this i.e. “Everything is possible”. Let’s come to the point that How to Crack SSC CGL without Coaching or In 2 Months? Nowadays, it has been a Deadlock that you cannot crack an entrance exam without going to “Coaching Centres”. But it’s not like that because, gone are the days when you had to depend on a person to guide you to accomplish your target. So, stop thinking about the Coaching Centres, believe in yourself and start your preparation for SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam with us, which are Free Of Cost.
As we all know that, staff selection commission conducts SSC Combined Graduate Level yearly, to fill up various vacant positions in government departments. In each year, students from all corner of the nation, fill the form for the SSC CGL Recruitment. As per current status, we also recognize that our generation is far more equipped with knowledge and ability and we can do anything on our own. So, if you want to get the answers of your questions like How to Prepare for SSC Exam in Two Months and How to Score Good Marks in SSC CGL Tier 1 etc, then you need to follow below listed steps.
How to Crack SSC CGL Exam
Here, we are going to discuss about How to Crack SSC CGL in 2 Months, so take a look…
Know About, What Changes Have Done in SSC CGL Syllabus?
SSC CGL Aspirants, first of all you need to know about new SSC CGL Exam Syllabus and SSC CGL Exam Pattern. By doing so, you will get a wise perception of examination that you are appearing for. On the other hand, you’re now more capable to make study plan for the exam and enough capable to download SSC CGL Preparation Books or study material for SSC CGL. The CGL Syllabus will be based on the following topics, take a look…
- General English
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
Make Daily Study Plan according to Sections:
After analyzing all the things related to SSC CGL Tier1 Exam, prepare a relevant study plan and allot proper time to each & every section. For your easiness, we’re going to provide you an image, which will help you to make your study plan easily.
Also Check: SSC CGL Previous Year Paper
How To Mange Time while attempting the Tier 1 Exam?
Time management is the most important factor to crack any competitive exam. So, divide time according to section. This can be managed by following below mentioned guidelines.
- Study daily at least 7 to 9 hours and also discover your weak and strong sections or topics and work on that.
- Solve at least one mock paper every day and analyze your errors, time taken, accuracy and approach.
- Try different time-management strategies and also analyze how much time will be given to particular section from the total time of 120 minutes.
Read Now: SSC CGL Descriptive Paper Tips
Get Section Wise Preparation Guidelines:
How To Prepare For General Intelligence and Reasoning?
Applicants, if you’ve the strong thinking ability, then you can easily score good marks in General Intelligence and Reasoning section. Dissimilar numerical skill in this section, you don’t have to memorize several formulas and solve the question by applying that formula. The Reasoning section analyzes the judgment and other skills related to the presence of mind and logical ability of an applicant. Follow below listed preparation Tips to score well in this section.
- Solve at least 50 questions daily. Practice makes your SSC CGL preparation better by the end of 2 months.
- Accuracy is major factors for scoring good marks so, try to solve as many as SSC CGL Sample Papers you can related to General Intelligence and reasoning.
- Practice for most important topics such as Puzzles, analogy, coding-decoding, series, figure-based questions, etc. These are scoring topics.
- Develop visual imagination to solve non-verbal reasoning topics like image assembling, figure-counting, etc.
- Prepare notes to memorize the dates and facts. Static GK includes Culture, Indian History, Geography, Environment, Economy and Polity.
Recommended SSC CGL book:
|A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning Revised Edition||R. S. Aggarwal||S. Chand Publishing|
|A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal 1st Edition||BS Sijwali, InduSijwal||Arihant Publications (2011)|
|The Hand on Guide to Analytical Reasoning and Logical Reasoning||Peeyush Bhardwaj||Arihant|
This is the only way to be Prepare For General Intelligence and Reasoning and improve your speed.
You Can Also Check: SSC CGL Reasoning Question Paper
How To Prepare for SSC CGL General Awareness?
It is the important part of SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam. If your SSC CGL GK section is strong enough then, you can easily score good marks in lesser time. While attempting any question of this section then, you have to answer confidently and make sure you answer is 100% correct as, chances of negative marking is more in this section. Follow the below listed tips to prepare GK for SSC CGL.
Tips to crack General Awareness:
- Start Reading Daily Newspaper.
- Stay updated about the events around the world by watching News on News Channels.
- Subscribe to the useful magazines/books. A few publications provide books on current matters and common information.
- Make a good use of the internet to know as much as you can while preparing for General awareness.
- For a quick revision make short notes about dates and events, Books and authors etc.
|Name of book||Author||Publisher|
|SSC Combined Graduate Level Success Series (Set of 6 Books)||Sachchida Nand Jha||Kalinjar Publication|
|Lucent’s General Knowledge 3rd Edition||Vinay Karna, Manwendra Mukul||Lucent Publication|
Must Check: SSC CGL Exam Pattern
How to Crack SSC CGL Quantitative Aptitude section?
SSC CGL Candidates, if you’ll solve this section accurately, then you’ll get full marks for particular question. The scope of this section is visibly defined and is limited to class 10th level math. So, all you have to do is attempt the questions with good accurateness because, the level of this section is estimated to be of moderate.
Tips To Prepare Well For This Section:
The section consists of questions from topics like ratio and proportion, profit and loss, time, distance and work, average, alligation, elementary mensuration, algebra, trigonometry, geometry etc.
- Memorize all the formulas.
- Make your own short cuts to solve a question.
- Practice at least one mock test daily.
- Practice more topics such as Simplification, interest, percentages, ratio and proportion and age-problems etc.
- Try to solve SSC CGL Previous Year Papers and analyze where you are lacking behind and prepare a strategy to work on it
|Name of book||Author||Publisher|
|Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations 17th Edition||R. S. Aggarwal||S. Chand Publishing|
|Magical Book On Quicker Maths 3 Edition||M Tyra||BSC Publishing|
|Quantitative Aptitude Test||N. K. Singh||Upkar Prakashan|
Check Here: Online Study Material For SSC CGL
How to Prepare For SSC CGL English Language Section?
The English Language Section is not only important but also very hard for candidates to crack it. So, if you want to also score well in this section, you need to spend time consistently. By doing so, you will perform well in it in comparatively less time as compared to Quantitative and Reasoning sections.
Tips To Crack English Section:
- Strong your Grammar, Vocabulary and Reading Comprehension.
- Learn basic Grammar concepts like Tenses, Articles, Prepositions and Parts of speech etc.
- Error Spotting, Phase Replacement, Fill in the Blanks are the topics to be concentrated in Grammar.
- Make a list of the unknown words and find out the synonyms, antonyms and usage.
- Practice 30 questions each day on a daily basis.
- Read Newspapers and Magazines. It also helps you to improve GK.
- Practice at least 10 comprehension passages on a daily basis from the previous year question papers.
|Name of book||Author||Publisher|
|Objective English for Competitive Examinations||Hari Mohan Prasad, Uma Rani Sinha||Tata McGraw – Hill Education (2009)|
|Objective General English 22nd Edition||R. S. Aggarwal, Vikas Aggarwal||S. Chand Publisher (2011)|
|Objective English 4 Edition||Edgar Thorpe||Pearson (2011)|
|SSC Combined Graduate Level English Language & Comprehension Tier-II & CPO Exam (Objective Type)||Kiran Prakashan||Kiran Prakashan (2013)|
Read Now: SSC CGL Exam Important Instructions
Revise, what you’ve Studied?
When, you are done with your preparation, and then it’s just not all enough, because revision is compulsory to recall all learn things. So, you have to do the revision of all the subjects, you have studied. Generally, contenders don’t get much time to revise, but this is the huge fault that typically candidates do. Therefore for this, when you formulate study plan do the following things:
- Note down the vital things that you have to revise, once you are done.
- Note all important short tricks and formulas.
- Note the important events you should remember.
Strategy while appearing in the SSC CGL Exam:
In the examination hall, you have only 120 minutes for solving 200 questions.10 minutes are used for filling up the answer sheet. So, aspirants need to plan strategy during the exam.
- Candidates are advised to open the GS section first, mark all the answers you know quickly. Don’t make blind guesses though!
- Afterwards, you need to go to the English section and try to solve this part within 20-25 minutes.
- Now take up reasoning, try to solve in maximum 35 minutes. Be careful with the language of the question.
- At last, solve the Quantitative Aptitude section. You have 50 questions to attempt in around 45 minutes.
- Aspirants need to solve more questions as you can to score good marks. But remember that there is also a negative marking in the examination.
Get Detailed: SSC CGL Exam Syllabus
SSC CGL 2 months Study Plan
Check Out: SSC CGL Selection Procedure
Well, it is recommended that at least 2 months preparation is necessary for cracking SSC CGL Tier 1. You can never plan your exam strategy without SSC CGL Best Study Material. So, for your ease we are also providing the list of SSC CGL Best Books according to subjects. You can buy these books from market or you can read it via Internet. For scoring good narks, you need to try solving your toughest section first. See which strategy works best for you.
Give more time to sections that you are stronger in. It will help you for scoring good marks. Remember that there are no sectional time limits and no sectional cut offs. So your job is to simply maximize your score however you can. You can also try different order of attempt patterns in your mock tests. Sometimes, you can solve English first or sometime solve Quantitative Aptitude first.
On this web page, we provided the details How to Crack SSC CGL without Coaching, How to Crack SSC CGL in First Attempt. We hope, the provided answers of How To Crack SSC 10+2 Exam will help to you to qualify the SSC CGL Tier-I Exam. To collect more details concerning How to Crack SSC CGL Exam 2018 stay tuned with this web portal (recruitmentresult.com) or bookmark it by pressing ctrl+d, in order to get SSC CGL Preparation Tips By Toppers. Best of Luck for your future…
Something That You Should Put An Eye On