How to Pass CompTIA
How to Pass CompTIA: Interest of the candidates in IT sector is increasing day by day and CompTIA A+ is the preferred performance-based qualifying credential for technical support and IT operational roles. Best Tips for CompTIA Network+ / A+ Exam 2019 has been provided below for the interested candidates, so go ahead as soon as possible.
How to Pass CompTIA
FAQ’s Related CompTIA
Question1:Is the CompTIA A+ hard?
Answer: It looks so much easy to pass the CompTIA A+ Certification exam but the truth is, it is the hardest exam to go through. It requires your dedication, hard work, and most accurate preparation material to secure good grades in CompTIA A+ exam.
Question2:How Long Should I Study For Comptia A+?
Answer: More than half of test takers spent longer than two months studying for each of the two A+ exams. From this small sample size, we also found that the first exam, 220-901, takes longer to study for than the second.
Read Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
Question3:DOES A+ Certification Expire?
Answer: The policy applies only to the A+, Network+, and Security+ exams; others are not affected “at this time.” Exam certifications now carry a “valid through” date that is good for three years from the exam date. Keeping current doesn’t mean taking a complete test every three years, though.
Question4:What Is The Benefit Of A+ Certification?
Answer: The exam is designed to certify the competency of entry-level PC computer service professionals in installing, maintaining, customizing, and operating personal computers. The A+ certification is sponsored by the Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA).
Question5:How Do I Download My CompTIA Certificate?
- Log in to your CompTIA certification account and press on the Certification tab.
- Then hit on the PDF certificate link under Downloads for the corresponding certification.
- The PDF certificate contains a URL and verification code that is used to authenticate your certification.
Get Tips: How to Avoid Sleeping While Studying
Best Tips for CompTIA Network+ / A+ Exam 2019
- Avoid “Brain Dumps”
You must use official CompTIA textbooks or materials for the better preparation. Worst of all, brain dumps can actually get the person posting them in legal trouble since CompTIA exam takers have to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- Memorize the Test Objectives
To know the test objectives does more than just prepare you for the layout of the exam.Time is of the essence in these tests and knowing where you are and how much you have left is vital. Not to mention the fact that studying the objectives means you’re more prepared to take and pass your test in general.
- Know What Type of Learner You Are
Everyone has different way to learn and have different level of catching the things, so you must be aware of the type of learner you are. Figuring out what works best for you is the best exam trick when you have to do a ton of studying.
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
- Build a Computer or Set up a Network
To Build a Computer or Set up a Network is especially important for the CompTIA A+ exam and the Network+ exam. It will be essential in understanding not just the theory, but the actual practice.
- Be Prepared for CompTIA’s Performance-Based Questions
Performance-based questions (aka PBQs) ask the taker to perform a task or solve a problem in a simulation. More complex than your standard multiple-choice, these questions take time is you are not prepared for the exam. However, they don’t have to bring your test to a screeching pause.
- Create a Study Plan to Pass that Test
Plan out the time between now and when you’re going to take your test. Be sure to allow more time for difficult subjects or areas you might need some extra help on.
Read Now: How To Stay Awake All Night To Study
How Does A+ Compare to Alternatives?
|Exam Length||2 exams, |
90 min. each
|Tied to specific |
|Pre-requisites||None. 9-12 |
|None. Prior |
Read Also: Common Mistakes You Make in Tests
|Exam Length||4 exams||1 exam, |
|Exam Focus||Broad-based intro |
to IT. Gateway to
|Entry level |
What Skills Will Be Tested In CompTIA Network+ / A+ Exam?
Six important fundamental concepts will be tested as part of this test, which includes:
- IT Terminology and Basic Concepts
- Software Development
- Applications and Software
- Database Fundamentals
Common Tips for CompTIA Network+ / A+ Exam 2019
- In order to make command on above mentioned topics, you may check ebooks that are easily available on the internet.
- If you are an IT, student, then these books can be really helpful as you will be able to understand the concepts with ease. But if you are a non IT student or looking for a career change in to IT, then it is always good to attend classroom training.
- In classroom training, you will be able to learn each concept in detail which is very important for you as a non IT professional.
- You will also be able to get all your doubts clarified from your trainer.
- Candidates who don’t have personal classroom sessions can choose the virtual classroom sessions.
- Do preparation with CompTIA Network+ / A+ Exam Sample Papers.
Read Also: Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips
To be updated with the future updates regarding How to Pass CompTIA, you must be in touch with us by subscribing our free email service or following us on Facebook and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tips to Reaching Your Full Potential||How To Find Online Study Material|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||Strategies To Improve Memory|
|Tips to Manage Stress||Tips for Faster Writing in Exam|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Tips to Make Study Interesting|