How To Prepare For AMCAT
While preparing for any exam, the first question arises in mind is how to prepare for exam. If you are here on this page then it means you are searching for tips of How To Prepare For AMCAT 2018 Exam In One Week. Aspiring Minds Computer Adaptive Test is called as AMCAT, an employability test which helps the individuals, assessing the internal capabilities to achieve their goals.
To crack AMCAT Exam In First attempt is not an easy task and seems to be quiet difficult. But by the help of following tips provided below, dedicated ones can efficiently prepare for AMCAT Exam in a Week. Below given Tricks to crack AMCAT in First Attempt will increase the chances of getting qualified in the AMCAT Exam.
Validity Of AMCAT Score:
AMCAT stands for Aspiring Minds Computer Adaptive Test which is been organized to know the level of aptitude and domain knowledge of employee after that providing opportunity to hire the best talent for their company. AMCAT Score is valid upto 3 years.
AMCAT is a computer based interactive test of 3 hours. Presently AMCAT is been conducted for engineering and MBA students (pre-final students/ final students/ fresher with less than 2 years’ experience) only. But later on, test will be offered to the Arts and Science students.
Get Details About: AMCAT Exam Pattern
How to Prepare for AMCAT
Tips To Prepare for AMCAT 2018 Exam in a Week:
There are many students who’ve applied for AMCAT Exam but still don’t know the process of appearing in the AMCAT Exam. For those “How to Prepare for AMCET Exam in week” article surely helps in their preparation. For AMCAT Preparation, you need to divide all the subjects wisely and then prepare accordingly.
The AMCAT or Aspiring Minds Computer Adaptive Test is a skill assessment conducted with the aim at connecting freshers, graduates and experienced candidates with entry to junior-level Jobs on the basis of their merit.
1st Day of Preparation:
All the candidates who are going to appear in AMCAT 2018 are advised to start their AMCAT preparation with most important and scoring section known as English section. There are 25 questions in this section. You should try to give minimum 7 right questions in the beginning of 12 questions and believe me you will definitely get easier questions to score in the rest 13 questions.
There are about 2 passages in English section. You must read a passage within 1 min 20 seconds and answer the 2-3 questions within 2 minutes
2nd Day of Preparation:
After that, on the next day start with the Logical Section. This section is not so much hard. But still you can prepare for the Adaptive Reasoning and other parts from the competitive books and other reference books. Make your topics strong and trey to give less time to the questions. Watch your Remaining Time to No. of Questions left to answer
3rd Day of Preparation:
Afterwards, the 3rd Day of Preparation will come and you should switch to aptitude section. In aptitude section, there are a lot of Log, Permutation & Combinations, Probability, and Interests type questions. So, you have to give more time to the hard topics. Other questions will be easy to answer. Manage your time while attempting the questions.
4th Day of Preparation:
Now go for Computer Programming, This section has fairly easy questions but you must have basic knowledge of OOPs Concepts and some other important topics such as Pointers, Overloading, Overriding, etc. so revise these topics as much as you can.
Apart from programming, Computer Programming also consists of questions from Complexity (Omega / Theta / Pi), go through it thoroughly and some questions from TREEs, best sorting techniques to use out of (Heap/Shell/Insertion/Radix) etc
5th Day of Preparation:
On the 5th day, review all the Review Numerical Ability Questions and Computer Programming Questions. If you have sufficient times do revise the English section also. Don’t take too much stress. Revise all the concepts calmly and attempt some question paper.
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
6th Day of Preparation:
Afterwards the last second day of the examination will come. You need to Brush up all the important topics which includes more marks such as OOPS Concepts, Data Structure Basics, Logarithm, Permutation and combination, Probability. Basically if you know Permutation and Combination your Probability Theory is cleared 80%.
7th Day of Preparation:
On the last day of exam, don’t panic. Take a good sleep. Refresh your mind. Time management is a key to success in AMCAT exam, try to build it. Try mock exam to test you preparation level. You will definitely achieve your dreams.
Check Here – How To Prepare For Written Examination
Preparing for the AMCAT Test:
To prepare for AMCAT Test you need to follow five-step process, common to preparation for all aptitude tests. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Gather information about AMCAT
- Study, as per AMCAT Syllabus and identify crucial topics
- Attempt AMCAT sample papers
- Create information sheets and reference logs
- Revise important topics
Get In Detail: AMCAT Syllabus
Crack AMCAT In First Attempt Without Coaching:
- Initially you need to manage your time effectively and be disciplined.
- Now, develop a routine! For self-study which will be beneficial for you.
- Do selective reading of worthy topics
- Have good books and self-made notes to prepare better.
- Give more time to the topics in which you are weak and less time to those topics in which you are good and score good marks on the basis of your skills.
- Make short notes to remember it.
- Study according to planned AMCAT schedule
- Take online mock tests at regular intervals
- Start preparations early as there is vast AMCAT syllabus
- Check out worth of each topic and prepare accordingly
- Most importantly you have to do it without coaching.
Get Here: AMCAT Sample Papers
On The Day Of AMCAT 2018 Exam:
- Try to reach the test center early, so that you can get relaxed before the commencement of the exam.
- Do not bring any books, manuals, notes or pads into the test room. This will create anxious in the candidates and it is against the regulations of the authority.
- Calculators and watches with memory capability, electronic paging devices, recording or filming devices, radios, computers, cellular phones, and other mechanical and electronic devices are not permitted in the test room
- Be sure to bring two sharpened No. 2 pencils with you.
- Be sure to read and follow the instructions given in your scheduling letter about what you need to bring to the test site.
- If you should bring any additional materials with you, such as a calculator, a pen, etc., this will be mentioned in your scheduling letter
- Be sure to bring your scheduling letter and a photo ID that includes your signature with you
Also Check – How To Prepare For Online Exam
We hope the information related to the “How to Prepare for AMCAT 2018 Exam in a Week” is given on this page, will be helpful for you. If you have query regarding the AMCAT Preparation tips provided us, then you free to write in the below mentioned comment box. We will solve your query as soon as possible. You may also subscribe our webpage that is recruitmentresult.com in to get updates directly to your mail box Thank you!!
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AMCAT Results||Tips to Make Study Interesting|
|Ways to Build Self-Esteem||Stop Being Late for Everything|
|Tips to Reaching Full Potential||Makes Your Brain Work Better|
|Stay Awake All Night To Study||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|