How To Prepare For IBPS PO
IBPS PO (Prelims) 2019 is scheduled to be held on 12-10-2019, 13-10-2019, 19-10-2019 and 20-10-2019. IBPS PO is one of toughest exams in India. Now, question is How To Prepare For IBPS PO 2019 Exam in 30 Days. Check and follow below given important tricks to crack IBPS PO (Prelims) 2019 Exam easily.
Overview About IBPS Probationary Officers 2019 Exam:
|Conducting Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officers exam|
|Exam Mode||Computer-Based Test|
|Selection Criteria||Prelims, Mains and Interview|
|Online Registration including Edit/Modification of Application||July 2019- August 2019|
|IBPS PO 2019 Pre Exam Date||12-10-2019, 13-10-2019, 19-10-2019 and 20-10-2019|
|IBPS PO 2019 Main Exam Date||30-11-2019|
How To Prepare For IBPS PO
How To Prepare For IBPS PO Prelims Exam In 30 Days?
Know Your IBPS PO Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern:
- The IBPS PO preliminary examination has a total duration of 1 hour and 20 minutes for each section, which will be conducted in online mode.
- It consists of 3 sections with a total of 100 questions and maximum score of 100 marks.
- There is negative marking in IBPS PO pre exam and 0.25 marks are deducted for each wrong answer.
|Name of Tests(Objective||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Get Here Free: Bank Online Test
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Syllabus:
English Language: Reading Comprehension, Faulty Construction, Jumbled Sentences, Close Passages
Reasoning: Directions & Arrangements (Circular Arrangements), Codes (Sentence Coding), Critical Reasoning, Syllogism, Analogies (Meaning Based + Logical), Data Sufficiency, Sequential Output Tracing, Visual Reasoning
General Awareness: Banking, Current Affairs, Computer Awareness, Marketing Computer Awareness – Computer Software & Hardware, Operating System, Shortcut Keys, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Internet & Networks
Quantitative Aptitude: Quantitative Aptitude, Line Graph, Pie Charts, Bar Charts, Tables.
Know your Strengths And Weaknesses:
- Well, the first step while starting preparation of IBPS Probationary Officer Exam one need to know the Exam pattern and then judge where your strength and where your weakness is.
- It is very necessary for you to know before taking your preparation to next level.
- Only you can make the best study plan for you by merging your strengths and weaknesses in proper way.
- Your weakness hold you back from achieving many things, candidates it is very necessary to understand the fact behind it.
Solve IBPS PO Prelims Previous Year Paper On Regular Basis:
- A vital strategy in efficient preparation of IBPS PO exams is solving IBPS PO Previous Years Question Papers on regular interval like you have 10 question papers.
- So you have to solve 1 question paper every week.
- Attempting IBPS PO Prelims Mock Test is equally necessary to prepare better for the examination. Mock tests help candidates know the areas of their strengths and weaknesses.
Read Here: Banking Current Affairs
Make Revision an Integral Part:
- As you complete each topic of the IBPS Syllabus, keep at least the last month or last two months for revision.
- But do not spend too much time on it as it might hamper your preparation.
- Revision at this stage should be quick.
- Make use of the short notes at this stage and complete your syllabus again.
- It is advisable that you do not ignore this crucial part of the preparation as this will lessen the chances of scoring well in the exam.
Check IBPS PO 2019 Related Links:
|IBPS PO Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|IBPS PO Exam||Get Here|
|IBPS PO Recruitment||Get Here|
|IBPS PO Admit Card||Get Here|
|IBPS PO Result||Get Here|
|IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria||Get Here|
|IBPS PO Cut Off||Get Here|
|IBPS PO Score Card||Get Here|
|IBPS PO Preparation Tips||Get Here|
|IBPS PO Question Paper||Get Here|
|IBPS Recruitment||Get Here|
|IBPS Notification||Get Here|
|IBPS Admit Card||Get Here|
|IBPS PO Syllabus||Get Here|
|IBPS Current Affairs||Get Here|
|IBPS Question Papers||Get Here|
|IBPS PO Books||Get Here|
|IBPS PO Interview Questions||Get Here|
|IBPS PO Salary||Get Here|
|IBPS PO New Syllabus||Get Here|
|IBPS Official Website||Press Here|
Short Preparation Tricks for IBPS PO:
To score good marks in IBPS PO Prelims, you should be very clear about every single concept. Also, go with the Preparation Tips for IBPS PO to solve questions as you will have to solve many questions in less time duration.
- The candidate must begin with the basic and four pillars of the arithmetic.
- In order to improve calculation speed, the four operations like addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, should be on tips of applicants as the mathematical solutions comprise these basic operations.
- In order to learn the things, the candidate must challenge himself/ herself.
- The challenge is the only way through which a candidate would perform and give its best
- Your IBPS PO preparation will be incomplete if you do not practice regularly and rigorously.
- You must include regular revision in your IBPS PO preparation plan.
- Take full length IBPS PO mock tests. This will help you get used to the pressure of taking an exam and prepare you to face the challenges.
Get Here Free: Bank Exam Preparation Material
How To Prepare For IBPS PO Exam without Coaching?
Every year, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection holds the IBPS PO Bank Exam to hire the dedicated and best aspirants for the vacant positions of Probationary Officers in Public Sector banks.
Selection of the appliers will be made on the basis of their performance in written and interview. In which written exam will comprise of prelims and mains. Contenders have to focus of four sections to get qualified in IBPS PO exam:
- Data Interpretation
- English Language
- General Awareness + Computer + Marketing
Reasoning (High Level):
- Be mentally alert in reading the question.
- Think logically for answers.
- Practice similar questions from previous model papers/ previous year exam papers.
Data Analysis & Interpretation:
- Solve mathematical calculations like Ratio, Percentage, and Average as in D.I. section mostly questions come on the basis of these topics.
- Data Analysis & Interpretation mainly contains, Pie Charts, Bar Diagrams, Tables, Graphs, Probability & Data Analysis.
Check Out List Of: Bank Coaching Institutes
- Focus on English Grammar& its deep concepts like verbs, adverbs, adjectives, noun, pronoun etc.
- Read newspaper daily, practice unseen passages and prepare from the books discussed above.
General Awareness/Marketing/Computer Knowledge:
Well, this is the easiest section in the IBPS PO Exam. Candidates as there is negative marking so must choose answer very wisely.
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies & Banking Terms
- Overview of Indian Financial System
- History of Indian banking system
- Recent credit & monetary policies
- Learn all the computer terms mainly in context of the banking environment.
- Have an overview on tricks applied to each topic
Also Check: Bank Exam Model Papers
How To Prepare For IBPS Probationary Officers 2019?
IBPS PO is a highly competitive exam and in order to crack this exam with maximum score, one must have high level of knowledge and skills. Most of applicants focus on just improving their knowledge and finishing off the syllabus.
In order to clear IBPS Probationary Officer exam at home, first and foremost requirement is to understand the pattern of the exam. Then made proper study plan and divide your time in most convenient way.
Follow us on Facebook and Google+ to get latest updates about How to Prepare for IBPS PO Exam in 30 Days. You can also subscribe our free email service to get latest updates about How To Prepare For IBPS PO Exam.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On