How To Prepare For IIT JEE 2016
Joint Entrance Examination is a national level entrance test for the admission to engineering and technological courses offered by IITs and NITs. Applicants who are going to apply for IIT JEE examinations, can check steps of How to Prepare for IIT JEE 2016 (Mains / Advance) from this page. Meritorious & qualified candidates can also clear the JEE examination without getting any coaching by using below provided instructions.
Through below section of this page, visitors can fetch detailed information about this notification such as How To Prepare for an examination, Do’s and Dont’s etc, which is well furnished below in the page of recruitmentresult.com.
Joint Entrance Examination is conducting in two parts first is JEE Main and second one is JEE Advance. So, brilliant candidates who want to crack the JEE Main and Advanced exam to take the admission in most premier and prestigious engineering colleges of India set their mind to achieve their goal.
Understand The Structure Of The Exam
- JEE Main tests consist of 90 multiple-choice questions and exam consists of three sections which are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and each section contains 30 questions.
- For each question answered correctly and for each incorrect answer, one point is deducted. No points are awarded or deducted for unanswered questions.
JEE advanced exam cover up the same three topics: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. However, dissimilar the main exam, and test are organized as follows
- Exam One: Each section consists ten multiple choice questions with one correct answer, 05 multiple choice questions with one or more correct answers, and 05 questions that require the test taker to provide a single-digit answer.
- Exam Two: The section contains eight multiple choice questions with one correct answer, eight questions that require responding to a reading passage.
Know The Topics Covered By Each Test
While Main and Advanced test consist of the same three topics which names are physics, chemistry, and mathematics and the exact topics covered and the difficulty of the each question will differ between the two tests. To add logic for the topics you may be expected to recognize for each test, ask the official test syllabi for the Main and Advanced exams, both of which are available in free PDF form from official test resources online. You may also fetch some details about these topics as provided below:
|Subjects Name||Topics To Be Covered|
Keep Up-To-Date With Official Bulletins
Students if you are thinking how to prepare for IIT JEE 2016 exam without coaching you have only need to do just hard plus smart work with full concentration because there is no coaching center which will give you a 100% surety that you will get through IIT as its all depends on how much hard work, caliber you put on.
Use Third-Party Question Resources
When you’re starting preparation for examination, you can also go through with other resources to make their preparation best and score good marks in given examination.
Coaching classes just guide you to achieve their goal but all effort is yours. You can also take the help and guidance from online with self study material. Aspirant firstly prepare your mind it is essential and necessary and start study now onwards and give at least 14 hours of the day than only you will get an average rank.
Buy Test Prep Books
It is very simplest way to prepare themselves for any competitive or entrance tests. In below section of this page we’re going to provide you some books name subjects wise, please have a look:
|Subjects Name||Books Name||Authors Name|
|Physics||Concepts of Physics –(Volume I & II)||HC Verma|
|Physics – (Volume I & II)||Resnich Halliday|
|Chemistry||Physical Chemistry||O.P. Tondon|
|Numerical Chemistry||P Bahadur|
|Trignometry, Coordinate Geometry||SL Loney|
|Algebra||Hall and Knight|
It is true fact that most of the students who studied on their own with full attention and focus they must clear the JEE exam. So if you don’t want to join a coaching class then you need to stay on track and study from right books along without ignoring the NCERT syllabus.
Here we are providing some preparation tips for all students and hope that these are surely beneficial:
- All of us know that practice makes man perfect so solve previous year papers is best method for preparing IIT.
- It will help you to improve time management and you also go through which type of questions that are going to appear in exam.
- Make a time table and stick to it and Allocate equal time to each subject approx. 2-3 hour for each subject and then at last solve problem as you can.
- When you have decided to study on your own Prepare your notes after completing each topic/chapter and also take the help from college notes.
- Try to know your weak point and spend lot of time to solving each of these problems.
- Do not waste the time on new chapter which you haven’t read rather use their precious time to revise what you know.
When you are habitual of this schedule you will sure score good marks and be able to get admission in IIT. These habits will help you to stay on the top. And you can bookmark this page to get updated information related to this notification and other information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On