How To Prepare For IIT JEE
Want to excel in IIT JEE 2018 and don’t know How to Prepare for IIT JEE? Then, don’t lose your heart, this page will provide complete help to prepare well for upcoming exam. Joint Entrance Examination is managed by IITs and NITs for admission to engineering and technological courses. Follow below listed study hacks and Strategy to Crack IIT JEE Exam in first attempt.
IIT JEE 2018 Exam is conducting in two parts first is JEE Main and second one is JEE Advance. So, brilliant candidates, who want to crack the JEE Main and Advanced exam for taking admission in most premier and prestigious engineering colleges of India, need to set their mind to achieve their goal. Therefore, IIT JEE Aspirants can get answer of this question i.e. How to Prepare for IIT JEE 2018through this article, take a look…
How To Prepare For IIT JEE
How To Prepare For IIT Without Coaching
IIT JEE Exam is a national level examination and most competitive examination in India. This national level exam demands the applicants to be academically strong as well as have other skills also. So, those, who want to crack it, needs to follow below mentioned important tips and tricks. First of all here, we discuss subject wise preparation strategy, take a look…
IIT JEE Physics Preparation Tips:
Following IIT JEE Preparation Tips for Physics are helpful for you to easily crack IIT JEE Physics:
- Learn All Formulas in detail, to do so, write down all the formulas on plain paper and memorize them by heart.
- Memorize Derivation of the Formulas and learning the derivation of the formulas helps in remembering and understanding them better.
- Pay extra attention On Scoring Topics, it is the most powerful tips to score well in exam. So, once you’ll clear your basic concepts, pay attention to scoring topics like Mechanics, Thermodynamics as it is common to Physics and Chemistry etc.
- Try to solve IIT JEE Previous Year papers regularly and practice only when you are not stressed.
Check Here: IIT JEE Study Material
IIT JEE Chemistry Preparation Tips:
To score good marks in IIT JEE Chemistry, you have to follow few IIT JEE Preparation Tips For Chemistry.
- Try to develop Your Concentration And Application Skills. For example, In Inorganic Chemistry, pay attention to concepts, the processes, and their applications.
- Study with Patience and concentration and be careful and patient, while learning Organic Chemistry.
- Practice makes everything perfect, so Practice the most significant topics, equations, mechanisms, and related problems on a regular basis.
- Do revision on regular basis as Chemistry seems to be confusing to numerous students. Therefore, regular revision of Chemistry is a must for better preservation.
Get Here: IIT JEE Sample Paper
IIT JEE Maths Preparation Tips:
As we all know that, Maths is the only subjects, in which you score full marks. Follow below mentioned IIT JEE Mathematics Preparation Tips to score good marks in this section.
- To attempt this section, one must have the Conceptual Clarity. First of all, clear your basic concepts of all the chapters and learn all formulas by heart.
- Participate in Mock Tests, which will help you in improving your speed and accuracy and helps to build stamina.
- Try to solve IIT JEE Practice Questions, after completing every chapter. Also solve IIT JEE Previous Years’ Question Papers.
Check Out: IIT JEE Coaching Classes
How To Prepare For IIT JEE In One Year
Understand the Structure of the Exam:
- IIT JEE Main and IIT JEE Advanced Exam consists of multiple-choice questions, which will be based on three subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Before you start your preparation for IIT JEE, you need to know about updated IIT JEE Syllabus and exam Pattern.
- For getting a good IIT JEE Rank, ensure that you go through all three subjects and have approximately equivalent command over all of them.
Know the Topics Covered By Each Test:
Shown below are the Topics, i.e. covered in following subjects namely physics, chemistry, and mathematics. Take a look…
|Subjects Name||Topics To Be Covered|
You Can Also Check: IIT JEE Advanced Syllabus
Keep Up-To-Date With Official Bulletins
- Students, if you are thinking How to Prepare for IIT JEE 2018 exam without coaching, then you have only need to do just hard plus smart work with full concentration.
- Because, there is no coaching center which will give you a 100% surety, that you will get through IIT as it’s all depends on how much hard work, caliber you put on.
Use Third-Party Question Resources:
- When, starting preparation for IIT JEE Examination, you also need to have other resources to make their preparation best to score good marks in examination.
- Coaching classes just guide you to achieve their goal but all effort is yours. So, you can also take the help and guidance from other resources such as online study material.
- For getting an average rank, you need to give at least 14 hours of the day for preparation.
Get Detailed: JEE Main Syllabus
Buy IIT JEE Preparation Books
In below section of this page we’re going to provide you some IIT Preparation books, please have a look:
|Subjects Name||Books Name||Authors Name|
|Physics||Concepts of Physics –(Volume I & II)||HC Verma|
|Physics – (Volume I & II)||Resnich Halliday|
|Chemistry||Physical Chemistry||O.P. Tondon|
|Numerical Chemistry||P Bahadur|
|Trignometry, Coordinate Geometry||SL Loney|
|Algebra||Hall and Knight|
Some Other preparation tips, Keep An Eye On:
- All of us know that practice makes man perfect so solve previous year papers is best method for preparing IIT.
- It will help you to improve time management and you also go through which type of questions that are going to appear in exam.
- Make a time table and stick to it and Allocate equal time to each subject approx. 2-3 hour for each subject and then at last solve problem as you can.
- When you have decided to study on your own Prepare your notes after completing each topic/chapter and also take the help from college notes.
- Try to know your weak point and spend lot of time to solving each of these problems.
- Do not waste the time on new chapter which you haven’t read rather use their precious time to revise what you know.
Read Here: Tips To Crack JEE Advanced
10 Common IIT JEE Preparation Tips
|1||Solve at least 40-80 numerical problems daily Including physics, chemistry and, mathematics.|
|2||Set time limits for questions. Practice to improve speed on problem-solving.|
|3||Analyze your mistakes. Find the points that you often face difficulty with and which slow you down.|
|4||Use your board exam syllabus. Material from the board exams will be included on both JEE Main and JEE Advanced.|
|5||Prioritize by topic. Develop your strategy to prioritize your subjects in accordance to your requirements.|
|6||Start with the difficult areas first. Keep notes on the hardest sections and work your way to the easier material.|
|7||Consult test papers from previous years. Obtain copies of test papers from the past 10-15 years and solve the questions.|
|8||Never quit until you have achieved daily target. Once you have solved your daily problems, make tomorrow’s plan.|
|9||Practice logical thinking. Build your solutions step-by-step with contextual thinking. Discard stray thoughts.|
|10||Until the exam ends, don’t give up. Keep up your routine and resolve to keep trying.|
When you are habitual of this schedule you will sure score good marks and be able to get admission in IIT. These habits will help you to stay on the top. And you can bookmark this page to get updated information related to this notification and other information. It is true fact that most of the students who studied on their own with full attention and focus they must clear the JEE exam. So if you don’t want to join a coaching class then you need to stay on track and study from right books along without ignoring the NCERT syllabus.
We hope that, you will get your answer for the following question that How to Prepare for IIT JEE 2018. So, why you’re wasting your time, follow above listed strategy and steps to get good marks in exam. Stay tuned with us for getting latest updates about How to Prepare for IIT JEE Mains and How to Prepare for IIT JEE Advanced. Thank You for Visiting Us…
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|JEE Advanced Sample Papers||JEE ADVANCED Previous Year Paper|
|Success Story Of Cracking IIT JEE||JEE MAIN|
|JEE Mains Form||JEE Advanced Application Form|