How To Prepare For MAT 2019
As MAT 2019 May Exam is just around the corner, so without any further delay, candidates must start their MAT Exam Preparation Tips. Here in this page we have provided the details for How To Prepare For MAT 2019 effectively and efficiently and MAT Study Plan to help you with your exam preparation.
Management Aptitude Test is quite difficult to crack. Some students are enough able to crack but due to lack of knowledge and proper guidance. As only few months are left for exam, we have discussed How to Prepare for MAT Exam 2019 Without Coaching in just one month. So, go through it.
MAT 2019 Important Dates
|MAT May 2019 application start date||11-03-2019|
|Last date for online application||26-04-2019 (Paper-based Test)10-05-2019 (Computer-based Test)|
|Admit Card Release date||29-04-2019 (4:00 p.m.) (Paper-based Test)|
13-05-2019 (4:00 p.m.)(Computer-based Test)
|MAT May 2019 (paper-based test)||05-05-2019|
|MAT May 2019 (computer-based test)||18-05-2019|
|MAT 2019 Result for May exam||24-05-2019|
How To Prepare For MAT
How To Prepare For MAT Exam (Subject Wise)
MAT Preparation Tips For Language Comprehension Section
Language comprehension section is most significant sections for which you need to follow these steps to qualify the exam.
- Make regular habit of reading English newspapers, quality magazines and novels to improve vocabulary skills.
- Watch English movies, news daily
- Solve online MAT test/MAT Exam Question Paper.
- Learn new English words every day
- Practice as many reading comprehensions
Read Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
MAT Preparation Tips For Mathematical Skills Section
For Mathematical section you must know concepts and fundamentals to score 100% marks. This section is so learn formulas and know Vedic math’s, short cut tricks etc. Practice as much as you can for this section.
- Learn basics of all important topics
- Solve easy and moderate questions in less time and boost up you speed.
- Focus on difficult level questions. Try to solve those questions in stipulated time frame.
- Take more and more queries
- Never make habit of using calculators try to solve question by own
- Ensure for proper Time management
Read Now: How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly
MAT Preparation Tips For Data Analysis & Sufficiency Section
In Data analysis and Sufficiency section you can score maximum marks with proper preparation. All you need is to build speed with various types of mathematical techniques such as short cuts, practice with variety of such questions etc.
- Read all questions carefully before answering the question.
- Present Data Analysis & Sufficiency section in the form of charts, graphs etc.
- Always manage your time properly as Time management plays a very crucial role in solving MAT aptitude test.
- Analyze questions carefully, build your calculation speed, familiarize with variety of such question
- Practice is the mantra of solving questions easily
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
MAT Preparation Tips For Intelligence & Critical Reasoning Section
Intelligence & Critical Reasoning Section is scoring subject of MAT Exams. The best way to solve such questions is to understand the logic behind it. By spending 2-3 hours in this section you can score good marks.
- Practice with MAT exam sample question papers, MAT sample test, MAT mock test papers to build your speed.
- Accuracy should also matter with speed as this helps you in scoring well in AIMA exam.
- Answer the questions with patiently, don’t panic due to shortage of time as this will result negative marks.
- Don’t ever try to make random guesses if you are sure mark only then.
- Do not waste your time in cross checking those answers again and again.
MAT Preparation Tips For Indian And Global Environment Section
Indian and Global Environment section tests your level of IQ of student regarding general awareness questions. To clear this section you need to keep yourself updated with current general knowledge books, magazines etc. Awareness is the only key to get clear in this section in MAT examination.
- To summarize, out of the 200 questions, an excellent score would entail attempting around 125+ questions with 85-90% accuracy.
- Read newspapers and watch news channels for latest news.
- Watch and also read news of all types such as political, social, sports, entertainment etc.
- Also try to solve as many as online MAT test/MAT exam/ sample papers question paper.
- Read general awareness books of different author’s month wise which will recall all your GA updates.
Read Here: Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips
How To Prepare For 2019 MAT Exam?
Check basic MAT Exam Preparation tips from here, and start practicing for exam to score better marks from here –
Prepare According Syllabus And Exam Pattern
Firstly understand syllabus and paper pattern of the examination and start preparing according to it. Be focused on most worthy and important topics rather wasting time on less scoring topics
Plan Your Preparation
Prepare a strict study plan and follow it. Plan should cover all topics of syllabus. It is easy to complete whole syllabus in day wise or weekly schedule.
Analyze And Evaluate Weak And Strong Points
Students should Analyze and evaluate weak and strong Points, try to take queries related to week points to get strong command over it. Make clear all your doubts so that you can attempt the question confidently
Check out: Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
Time management plays crucial roles, so try to manage time from starting of the exam. Don’t waste much time in each question.
Practice Mock Test Papers And Sample Papers
Practice makes a man perfect’, so, students must do more and more practice by solving mock test and sample papers. Practice more and more to be efficient and perfect in each topic.
Links Related To MAT
|MAT Exam Centers||Get Details|
|MAT 2019 Registration||Get Details|
|MAT Counselling||Get Details|
|MAT Result||Get Details|
|MAT Syllabus||Get Details|
|What is Full Form of MAT?||Get Details|
|MAT Study Material||Get Details|
|How To Calculate MAT Score Percentage||Get Details|
|MAT Exam Centers||Get Details|
|MAT Admit Card||Get Details|
|MAT Sample Papers||Get Details|
|MAT Question Papers||Get Details|
|MAT Exam Dates||Get Details|
|MAT Answer Key||Get Details|
|Best Books for MAT||Get Details|
|MAT Eligibility Criteria||Get Details|
|Top 10 MAT Coaching Centres||Get Details|
|MAT Mock Test||Get Details|
One Month MAT Study Plan
After getting familiarized with complete MAT syllabus prepare according to 30 Days MAT Preparation Plan to better preparation. 1 month study plan will help you to crack MAT Exam 2019 even without Coaching
In first week, clear your schedule for one hour and take a practice test in the allotted time. Set the timer and take the test as if you are giving real exam. After completing the test, take note of the topics you found difficult and work harder on those topics.
Take a note of all the topics you find difficult or which takes you long time to solve. Every day give some time to those questions. You don’t have to do 50 to 100 questions. Even practicing 5 questions in the morning or afternoon will help.
Read Now: How To Stay Awake All Night To Study
Continue working on the topics you found difficult and regularly take Self-assigned Test (150 minutes only) preferably in morning. Also, try to go through all the important concepts, topics and take time to do some practice questions every day.
Go through the exam structure carefully and make a strategic plan how you are going to solve the question paper. There are 120 questions on the test and you have 60 minutes to finish them. So, set a maximum time you will put in solving every question. The night before the test eat a good meal and get a good night’s sleep. Don’t take stress and each the examination center on time.
Hope now you get to know about How to Prepare for MAT 2019? Keep visiting to our site regularly to get more study material of MAT Exam. One can also bookmark our site recruitmentresult.com by pressing ctrl+d key.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tips to Manage Stress||Tips for Faster Writing in Exam|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Tips to Make Study Interesting|
|Tips to Reaching Your Full Potential||How To Find Online Study Material|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||Strategies To Improve Memory|