How to Prepare For MPPSC
How to Prepare For MPPSC 2019 Exam in One Month is important question that comes in every one’s mind. Let’s start with the below given tips that will help you to crack MPPSC Pre/Mains Exams easily.
If applicants want to get success in exam, then they need to follow the below provided MPPSC Preparation Tips. Read the strategies and on their basis, plan your own strategy as per your strengths and weaknesses.
How to Prepare For MPPSC
How to Prepare For MPPSC in One Month?
Know About the Stages in MPPSC Exam:
There are 3 stages in MPPSC Exam such as Pre, Mains and Personal Interview. We need to understand the purpose and importance of the 3 phases of the exams;
- Preliminary Exam (to test a broad range of knowledge);
- Mains Exam (to test the depth of your knowledge and articulation skills); and
- Personality test (to test clarity in your thoughts, conviction, and integrity in your personality), and plan and prioritize stuff accordingly.
Make Proper Study Schedule:
- The syllabus of MPPSC Exam is vast and hence needs to be channelized to get the best outcome.
- To make a way out for studying and revising the complete MPPSC Exam 2019 syllabus, it is vital to make a schedule.
- Divide the syllabus according to your convenience. It can be topic wise or unit wise for each of the subjects.
Know MPPSC Syllabus & MPPSC Pattern Well:
- Before jumping into the battleground, know and practice with all your weapons. For MPPSC 2019, syllabus and exam pattern are the most important weapons.
- Know the syllabus and exam pattern of MPPSC Main very well and plan your preparation accordingly.
Download Here: PSC Previous Years Question Papers
Prepare through Previous Year Question Papers:
- MPPSC test takers, it is also one of the best way to prepare for the Madhya Pradesh PSC exam 2019.
- As per recent analysis, we collect the information that most of the questions might come from previous Year question papers.
- So, it is also the finest way to start your preparation through MPPSC Previous Year Question papers. It can be easily available to download from official web portal.
Maintain A Speed To Crack Exam:
- In any examination, the speed matters a lot to qualify the exams. So maintain your speed and plan accordingly and try to solve question papers in given time period.
- It can be improve by taking participation in Online Quizzes. Participants can solve previous year question papers and maintain your Speed To Crack Exam.
Check MPPSC Related Links:
|MPPSC Recruitment 2019||Hit Here|
|MPPSC Answer Key||Hit Here|
|MPPSC SSE Result||Hit Here|
|MPPSC Question Paper||Hit Here|
|MPPSC Notification||Hit Here|
|MPPSC Current Affairs||Hit Here|
|MPPSC Result||Hit Here|
|MPPSC Exam Date||Hit Here|
|MPPSC Syllabus||Hit Here|
|MPPSC Cut Off||Hit Here|
|MPPSC Exam Pattern||Hit Here|
|Best Books For MPPSC||Hit Here|
|Official website||Get Here|
How to Prepare For MPPSC 2019 Exam Wise?
How to Prepare For MPPSC Pre 2019?
Before the start of the Prelims preparation, applicants need to go through all the Previous Year Question Papers to understand the coverage and current trends of the questions asked. You need to cover all the important events of past 10-12 months as Current Affairs playing a major role nowadays.
Prelims Paper 1: GENERAL STUDIES (No. of Questions: 100) (No negative marking): There are some essential parts from where questions are asked in Mains Examination also and some are outer topics which are asked in Prelims only.
Prelims Paper 2: CSAT, No. of Questions: 100 (No negative marking): Prelims Paper 2 is qualifying in nature and it consists of Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and questions from Hindi and English. Though no separate time required to be devoted one should practice at least 2-3 Previous Year question papers to qualify the exam.
Get Here: Public Service Commission Exam Books
How to Prepare For MPPSC Mains 2019?
Mains Examinations is a conclusive factor to crack MPPSC exam as it consists of 1400 Marks (Total 1575 including Interview), following are the suggestions to qualify Mains Examination easily:
- Write tests in a lucid language with a diagram, flow charts, Case studies, Maps whenever required to express your opinions.
- Answer all the questions in the Mains exam.
- Maintain legible handwriting throughout the paper.
- Take plenty of Mock Tests and strictly try to finish it within time limits.
- Maintain short handy notes on every topic of the syllabus; REVISE it multiple times before attempting MPPSC Mock Tests.
- Try to write 3 markers and 6 markers in bullet points.
- Add examples from current affairs wherever required.
- Try to incorporate values and syllabus terms in Ethics Paper and examples for substantiating your arguments.
- Proper Structure (Intro, Body and conclusion) to be followed in descriptive answers and Essay.
How to Prepare For MPPSC Interview 2019?
- Update your resume correctly and explain all things properly but don’t talk about any fake information.
- Boost your self-confidence and motivation level and this also help you to maintain your eye contact and answer completely without getting nervous.
- Report on time for Interview process, because reliability is the main feature that everyone needs in their workforce.
- Don’t be irritated if you have any diplomatic question, be calm and answer only one question at a time, don’t conglomerate your answers.
How to Prepare For MPPSC 2019?
To get the MPPSC Jobs, you must crack Madhya Pradesh PSC Exam. To do so, you must apply for MPPSC Recruitment Exam and qualify it with good marks. Those, who don’t know How to Prepare For MPPSC 2019 in One Month, they need to go through this page and check Tips to Crack MPPSC Exam easily.
Madhya Pradesh Public Services Commission conducts various Exams, in order to fill up various vacant MPPSC Vacancies in different disciplines or departments. Candidates can subscribe our free email service to get latest updates about Preparation Tips for MPPSC 2019. Follow us on Facebook and Google+.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On