How to Prepare For SBI PO Prelims
Contenders those who are willing to attend the State Bank of India Preliminary Exam which will be held on 1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018 must know about “How to Prepare for SBI PO Prelims”?
For your convenience, we the team of recruitmentresult.com are going to provide you the Best Strategy for Pre/ Mains Exam and after going through them, you will definitely get an answer of How to Prepare for SBI PO.
The selection for Probationary Officer Post in State Bank of India is divided in to 3 stages i.e. Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, GD/ Personal Interview round. On the basis of contenders’ overall performance, they will get selected for SBI PO Training.
How to Prepare For SBI PO Prelims
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||1 hour|
How to Prepare For SBI PO Prelims Exam:
- Questions from English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability sections will be asked in SBI PO Pre Exam.
- You need to attempt 100 questions in 60 minutes, so you have to boost up your speed level.
- Reasoning ability and quant. Aptitude sections are high scoring, so make good command on those sections.
- Make proper notes of every section.
How to Prepare for English, Reasoning & Quant section for SBI PO:
- If you really want to prepare for SBI PO Prelims, firstly go through the entire SBI PO Syllabussubject wise. Now start practicing the question of all the topics but begin with the easier ones.
- At the time of preparation, keep an eye on the time limit is most important to prepare for any exam. You can also take help from SBI PO Preparation Bookswhich is given for your ease.
- If you are taking more time than expected, then you are advised to learn some short tips & tricks to enhance your speed. To complete SBI PO Prelims Exam, your speed & accuracy plays an important role.
- You need to attempt short quizzes on daily basis which will helps to know the level of questions. Candidates may also press this link to get SBI PO Preparation Tips
Hit Here>>> SBI PO Notification
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern
|Name of section||No. of questions||Total marks||Time Duration|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45|| |
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||35||45 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||35 minutes|
|English Language||35||40 minutes|
- The test will be of 50 marks and will runs for 30 minutes.
- The main focus of this exam is to check contenders’ proficiency in English Language – Letter Writing and Essay
- After that, merit list will be prepared on the basis of mains exam and candidates will go through Group Activity and Interview round.
Start Now- Bank PO Online Quiz
How to Prepare For SBI PO Mains Exam:
- Questions from Reasoning and Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis and Interpretation, General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness and English Language sections will be asked in SBI PO Mains Exam.
- Read newspapers and magazines and try to cover all the current affairs.
- Make a good command on English language.
- Solve reasoning questions of different types.
- Boost up your speed level if you want to attempt all the questions.
Check out previous year Cut Off Marks & Set your Target:
- Those candidates who are preparing for any exam, it becomes very important to know the cut off marks of past years.
- If you will know the SBI Cutoff of previous year then you will get an idea then how much you score while attempting mock test.
Check Here- How To Maximize Your Score In Exam
Attempt Mock Test & Analyse your Performance:
- All the participants are advised to attempt one mock test on daily basis then analyse it properly. Because SBI PO Mains Exam is of 3 hours, so, you must give some additional time on analysis your performance.
- Now find out where you were caught, where you use more time, what is your weak point etc. work on your weakness and try not to repeat the silly mistakes again in next test.
Start Now- SBI PO Mock Test
How to Prepare For SBI PO Exam
Best Strategy for Pre/Mains Exam:
- You need to study according to the syllabus and SBI PO Exam Pattern
- What you need is consistent efforts to excel in the SBI PO exam.
- Make proper study plan to achieve success and follow it regularly.
- Participants can also take the help from the SBI Toppers of Previous Year as they will guide in different way regarding the Syllabus of SBI PO exam and Previous Year Questions asked in SBI PO Exam.
- After making Study Plan, you must give online mock test to check where you stand.
- By the help of the mock Test you can analyze your weak areas and prepare for them.
- Practice as many mock tests as you can.
- Revise whatever you have studied regularly
Check here- How To Find Online Study Material
How to Prepare for SBI PO Interview:
Firstly you must check out Bank Interview Questions and Answers and go through the Strategy to Clear SBI PO Interview
- Research The Company’s Profile
- Think Of Questions To Ask Your Interviewer
- Don’t Talk Too Much
- Remain Attentive
- Be Honest And Confident
- Know your objective and end with it
These are some useful tips regarding SBI PO Exam; if you will follow the strategies then it will surely help you a lot. Contenders will be finally selected for training after the personal interview round.
Must Know- Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
If you find the above information about How to Prepare For SBI PO Prelims 2018 helpful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D. Stay tuned with us or follows us social media to know more about How to Prepare for SBI PO or any other exam.
You can also visit the Official Link and you will get further details about SBI PO Pre/ Mains Exam.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SBI PO vs. IBPS PO||SBI PO Eligibility Criteria|
|SBI Notification||SBI PO Answer Key|
|SBI PO Recruitment||SBI PO Admit Card|
|SBI PO Interview Experience||SBI PO Result|
|SBI PO Salary Structure||SBI PO Mock Test|