How To Prepare For UGC NET Exam
NET is basically a national level test which is being organized from the year 1948 for the promotion of research by the UGC New Delhi and for determining the eligibility of teachers. Every candidate who are preparing for UGC Net Exam, face serious issue of How to Prepare for UGC NET Exam.
Candidates who are going to appear in the UGC Net Exam, they must check the UGC Preparation Tip, CBSE UGC-NET (Paper 1/2/3) Section Wise Tips list of Online Books and Online Tests here on this page.
Preparation Tips for UGC NET EXAM
Board is all set to conduct National Eligibility Test on 08.07.2018 and before going to be the part of examination must check the UGC NET Exam Preparation Tips from below as it will definitely help you in scoring best.
Candidates hold Postgraduate degree in any of the disciplines like: Humanities, Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences, Forensic Science, Home Science, Computer Science and Applications, Languages, Electronic Science so on are only eligible to appear in NET Exam.
How To Prepare For UGC NET Exam
So, start your preparation for the exam by going through underneath section of this page in which we have mentioned the detailed facts related to the UGC-NET Tips 2018 by the troop of recruitmentresult.com.
CBSE UGC-NET (Paper 1/2/3) Section Wise Tips
How to Prepare for UGC NET Paper I?
Paper I includes General Aptitude Section. Appeared aspirants will be evaluating in Paper-I on the basis of their research capabilities, cognitive abilities and teaching abilities. You need to check the complete syllabus of paper I firstly.
Then analysis the previous years’ papers and find out the important topics those occurs more than once. Now start you preparation by taking topic from the list one by one. Focus on the short tricks, formulas and fundamentals to solve the questions.
Solve previous years question papers and mock test papers. Revise the short tricks and formulas. Give proper efforts to every important topic.
Also Check- UGC NET Syllabus
How to Prepare for UGC NET Paper II and Paper III?
- The Paper II and Paper III will conduct to check the knowledge of the candidates in the opted subject for which they are going to give the UGC NET Exam.
- Paper II and Paper III contain vast syllabus, so check and analyses the complete syllabus.
- Cover each topic one by one; firstly take important and difficult one.
- Take help from online coaching and study material packages to ease out your learning.
Check Now– UGC NET Exam Pattern
UGC NET Exam Preparation Strategies
Check The Syllabus And Exam Pattern Properly:
Before starting the preparation for the exam, applicants need to check the exam syllabus and pattern properly and start preparing according to the syllabus and previous year pattern.
Take help from NET Old Question Papers:
You are required to check the Net Old / previous question papers because the old questions are mostly repeated exactly in the same format which is very helpful to understand then exam pattern and score well marks in the examination.
Read This– UGC NET Papers
Focus on speed as well as quality:
While preparing, candidates have to focus on improving the speed and quality of your answers. It is the most important point that on should have your own views about the answers.
Make Personal Notes:
Keep updating your notes and go through your own BLISc / MLISc notes, It will very helpful to you, also in future.
Regularly do Mock test Practice:
Attempt multiple choice questions and also reading the subject from the basics is a must.
Revision is Must:
Candidates have to Revise all the Topics Carefully with Full Concentration.
Candidates have to develop a preparation strategy. For this, you need to follow some of the points which are given below:
- Keep the notes of Current Affairs, latest updates and practicing to read and understand the questions and finding the answers punctually.
- If you want to crack the UGC NET examination there is no substitute to hard work.
- Prepare a time table of your daily activities.
- Make a habit of studying for at least 3 or 4 hours a day.
- Revise Daily.
- Tick-mark the topic which you have covered and which one is left
- Take breaks after studying for one and half hour or more.
- Set the topics in the way that you can study those subjects regularly, which are tough for you.
- Don’t study the related matter about the topic, be selective to study from the main topics and only enough to your understanding.
- Mange your time.
- “Practice makes a man perfect” is the quote which describe us the real value of practice.
- Prepare as many varied topics as you can and study accordingly.
- Study basic concepts.
- Study each topic as 5 questions will definitely come from each topic in Paper-I
- Paper-II and Paper-III contains questions related to your subject.
- Revise basic mathematics concepts from class 10th
- Improve techniques.
- Try to learn topics by using diagrams, flow charts or by categorizing them in sub-topics.
Read Also: CBSE UGC NET Application Form
List of Online Books:
- UGC University Grants Commission NET/SET For Lectureship Exam (Paper I) 01 Edition by Danika
- UGC NET / SET Human Resource Management & Labour Welfare by Dogra R
- UGC-NET/JRF/SET Teaching and Research Aptitude (General Paper – I) 1st Edition by Jain, amp and Lal
- Trueman’s UGC NET National Eligibility Test/SET State Eligibility Test Management 1st Edition by M. Shivani
- UGC-NET Management Previous Papers Solved 1st Edition by RPH Editorial Board
- CSIR-UGC NET Life Sciences Previous Papers (Solved) and 25 Practice Sets 15th Edition by R. Gupta
- UGC NET PAPER I 1st Edition by TMH
- UGC NET / SET Paper 1: Teaching and Research Aptitude 1st Edition by K.V.S. Madaan
- UGC JRF 50 Practice Test Paper 1st Edition by RPH Editorial Board
- UGC NET/JRF/JRF Teaching and Research Aptitude (General Paper – 1) by K. Kautilya
Find More – UGC NET Coaching Centers
Dear aspirants!!! If you have any questions on UGC NET, We would love to answer your queries. Just go to the recruitmentresult.com comment box to write any query about the article.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On