How to Prepare For UGC Net Exam
Applicants, who are planning to participate in NTA (UGC) NET Exam, might be thinking How to Prepare For UGC Net Exam? So you need to worry, here on this page we have provided NET Exam Preparation Tips. You all need to have a look on this page.
UGC Net Important Highlights:
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Name||NTA (UGC) NET Exam|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||15-05-2019|
|UGC NET June 2019 Exam Dates||20th, 21st, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th and 28th June 2019|
|Duration of Examination||180 minutes (03 hours) No break between Paper 1 & Paper 2|
|Timing of Examination||First Shift: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm|
Second Shift: 02.30 pm to 05.30 pm
|Date for announcing results||By 15-07-2019|
How to Prepare For UGC Net Exam?
UGC NET Exam Preparation Strategies – How to study for Paper I?
- Check the complete syllabus.
- Then on the basis of previous years’ papers analysis, find out the important topics whose occurrence frequency is Prioritize such topics in a list.
- Now, start with the topic listed on the top and take each topic from the list one by one.
- Focus on the short tricks, formulas, and fundamentals to solve the questions in minimal time.
- You can practice by solving the questions provided at the end of every unit.
- Another good way of practicing is to solve previous years question papers and mock test papers.
- Don’t forget to revise the short tricks and formulas.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
UGC NET Exam Preparation Strategies – How to study for Paper II?
- These two sections contain vast syllabus, so candidates are advised to begin with analyzing the complete syllabus.
- Taking each topic one by one and covering it up, may help them in completing such a huge syllabus on time as well.
- You can also prefer online coaching and study material packages to ease out your learning.
- With an excellent tutor support and smart guidance from study material, you can begin your exam preparation.
UGC NET Exam Preparation Strategies
Check The Syllabus And Exam Pattern Properly:
Before starting the preparation for the exam, applicants need to check the exam syllabus and pattern properly and start preparing according to the syllabus and previous year pattern.
Take help from NET Old Question Papers:
You are required to check the Net Old / previous question papers because the old questions are mostly repeated exactly in the same format which is very helpful to understand then exam pattern and score well marks in the examination.
Focus on speed as well as quality:
While preparing, candidates have to focus on improving the speed and quality of your answers. It is the most important point that on should have your own views about the answers.
Make Personal Notes:
Keep updating your notes and go through your own BLISc / MLISc notes, It will very helpful to you, also in future.
Regularly do Mock test Practice:
Attempt multiple choice questions and also reading the subject from the basics is a must.
Revision is Must:
Candidates have to Revise all the Topics Carefully with Full Concentration.
UGC NET Important Links:
|NTA UGC NET Exam Coaching Centres In India||Check Here|
|NTA UGC NET Electronic Science Syllabus||Check Here|
|UGC NET Exam Pattern||Check Here|
|UGC NET Syllabus||Check Here|
|UGC NET Application Form||Check Here|
|UGC NET Result||Check Here|
|UGC NET Management Syllabus||Check Here|
|UGC NET English Syllabus||Check Here|
|UGC NET Economics Syllabus||Check Here|
|UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus||Check Here|
|UGC NET Political Science Syllabus||Check Here|
|UGC NET Commerce Syllabus||Check Here|
|NTA UGC NET Admit Card||Check Here|
|UGC NET Previous Years Papers||Check Here|
|UGC NET Cut Off||Check Here|
|NTA UGC NET||Check Here|
|NTA UGC Official Website||Press Here|
Candidates have to develop a preparation strategy. For this, you need to follow some of the points which are given below:
- Keep the notes of Current Affairs, latest updates and practicing to read and understand the questions and finding the answers punctually.
- If you want to crack the UGC NET examination there is no substitute to hard work.
- Prepare a time table of your daily activities.
- Make a habit of studying for at least 3 or 4 hours a day.
- Revise Daily.
- Tick-mark the topic which you have covered and which one is left
- Take breaks after studying for one and half hour or more.
- Set the topics in the way that you can study those subjects regularly, which are tough for you.
- Don’t study the related matter about the topic, be selective to study from the main topics and only enough to your understanding.
- Mange your time.
- “Practice makes a man perfect” is the quote which describe us the real value of practice.
- Prepare as many varied topics as you can and study accordingly.
- Study basic concepts.
- Study each topic as 5 questions will definitely come from each topic in Paper-I
- Paper-II and Paper-III contains questions related to your subject.
- Revise basic mathematics concepts from class 10th
- Improve techniques.
- Try to learn topics by using diagrams, flow charts or by categorizing them in sub-topics.
- UGC University Grants Commission NET/SET For Lectureship Exam (Paper I) 01 Edition by Danika
- UGC NET / SET Human Resource Management & Labour Welfare by Dogra R
- UGC-NET/JRF/SET Teaching and Research Aptitude (General Paper – I) 1st Edition by Jain, amp and Lal
- Trueman’s UGC NET National Eligibility Test/SET State Eligibility Test Management 1st Edition by M. Shivani
- UGC-NET Management Previous Papers Solved 1st Edition by RPH Editorial Board
- CSIR-UGC NET Life Sciences Previous Papers (Solved) and 25 Practice Sets 15th Edition by R. Gupta
- UGC NET PAPER I 1st Edition by TMH
- UGC NET / SET Paper 1: Teaching and Research Aptitude 1st Edition by K.V.S. Madaan
- UGC JRF 50 Practice Test Paper 1st Edition by RPH Editorial Board
- UGC NET/JRF/JRF Teaching and Research Aptitude (General Paper – 1) by K. Kautilya
Get Best Answer: How To Reduce Negative Marking
Preparation Tips for UGC NET EXAM 2019:
Board is all set to conduct National Eligibility Test on 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th and 28thJune 2019 and before going to be the part of examination must check the UGC NET Exam Preparation Tips from above as it will definitely help you in scoring best.
Candidates hold Postgraduate degree in any of the disciplines like: Humanities, Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences, Forensic Science, Home Science, Computer Science, and Applications, Languages, Electronic Science so on are only eligible to appear in NET Exam.
Dear aspirants!!! If you have any questions on UGC NET, We would love to answer your queries. Just go to the recruitmentresult.com comment box to write any query about the article.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On