HP High Court Recruitment 2014
- High Court of Himachal Pradesh has released a notification about HP High Court Recruitment 2014 and offers various vacancies for appointment of Sessions Judges / Additional District Judges in H.P. Judicial Service.
- Eligible and career oriented candidates may apply by submit their application form via ordinary post. It must be reached on or before the 30-4-2014
- Remaining details such as educational criteria, apply Process, salary structure etc. connected to HP High Court Recruitment 2014, are structured below on this page of recruitmentresult.com
Name of Organization:
High Court of Himachal Pradesh
Name of post:
- Additional District Judges
- Sessions Judges
- Candidates should have relevant qualification in the field of law.
- For more information regarding eligibility criteria, candidates can refer to Rules 5 and 6 of the H.P. Judicial Service Rules.
- Gen- Rs 500/-
- ST- Rs 200/-
Aspirants have to send Demand Draft in favour of the Registrar General, High Court of H.P. and payable at Shimla.
Selection will be based on written examination.
|How to prepare for written examination||Complete Details|
|Written Exam Tips for Competitive Examinations||Complete Details|
Hired candidates will get pay scale of Rs 51,550-63,070/-
Aspirants must have attained the age of 35 years.
- Candidates should visit the official website www.hphighcourt.nic.in
- Download application form from official notification.
- Fill the form in proper manner.
- Paste passport size photo in provided space
- Candidates should attach all relevant certificates/documents and DD with form and forward it in an envelope super scribed “Applications for the post of Additional District and Sessions Judge” to below address.
High Court Of Himachal Pradesh “Revenswood”,
Shimla – 171 001
- Opening date of Application: 15th April, 2014
- Last Date for Application Receipt: 30th April, 2014
- Date of Written examination: 30th June, 2014
Note: To know more details you may check the Official Link