HP High Court Recruitment 2015
An employment advertisement has been published as HP High Court Recruitment 2015 for filling up 13 vacancies of Programmer Posts. Skilled and qualified candidates may apply by sending an application form in prescribed format on or before the last date of closing.
|No. of Vacancies||13|
|Last Date to Apply||09th February 2015|
For fetching the further details about HP High Court Recruitment 2015 such as name of the post, no. of the post, selection process etc are well structured below on the page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Computer Programmer||01||B.E./B.tech/ I.T. /M.C.A/B.C.A./B.Sc. with Post Graduate Diploma in related field from a recognized University.|
|Assistant Programmer||12||B.E/B.Tech/Matriculation with one year or three years Diploma in related field from a recognized University as per the requirement of the post|
|Sr.no.||Post name||Minimum age||Maximum age|
|1.||Computer Programmer||25 years||45 years|
|2.||Assistant Programmer||22 years|
- For General category and S.C/S.T. /O.B.C. candidates of other states: Rs. 400/-
- For S.C/S.T. /O.B.C. candidates: Rs. 100/-.
Fee should be paid through Indian Postal Order in favour of the Registrar General, High Court of H.P. payable at Shimla.
- Computer Programmer- Rs. 10300-34800/-+ Rs. 5000/- Grade Pay.
- Assistant Programmer- Rs. 10300-34800/- + Rs. 3200/- Grade Pay
Procedure to apply:
Application in prescribed proforma can be downloaded from the website that is www.hphighcourt.nic.in. Application complete in all respects along with Indian Postal Order of Fees should be sent to the address mentioned below on or before the last date that is 9th February, 2015.
Registrar General, High Court of H.P. Shimla.
Dates to remember:
- Last date to apply: 9th February 2015.
- Last date to apply for candidates (from the Districts of Kinnaur, Lahaul & Spiti, Pangi and Bharmour Sub Divisions of Chamba District, Dodra Kawar sub division of Shimla District, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshdweep, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Assam, Tripura, Meghalya, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram and Arunachal Pradesh): 23rd February, 2015.
Note: Candidates can check the Official Notice for more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On