HP LEET Counselling
After conducting Himachal Pradesh Lateral Entry Entrance test (HP LEET) 2018 on 27-05-2018 Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board Dharmshala organize HP LEET Counselling for all qualified candidates. HP LEET Seat Allotment Round will be starts in the month of June.
HP LEET Seat Allotment
HP LEET 2018 Counselling will be held at state level for providing admission to the diploma courses in Government and Private Polytechnics in the state of Himachal Pradesh. In HP LEET round wise Counselling, seat will be allotted to students as per their rank and availability of seats.
HP LEET Counselling Round Wise Procedure
Students have to appear for HP LEET 2018 Counselling with call letter and relevant documents listed below. Call letter will be available at official site before commencement of counselling.
Applicants, to grab additional detail regarding HP LEET Counselling 2018 and important dates must go through this page which is well created by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com.
Want to Know? Counselling Tips & Techniques
HP LEET Counselling
Aspirants, who are going to appear in Himachal Pradesh Lateral Entry Entrance test, can appear for counseling only after qualifying it. Students are called for HP LEET Counselling as per their rank based on their marks. HPLEET 2018 Counselling involves 3 rounds and a spot counselling round will be held in the end
HP LEET Counselling Procedure 2018 Round I
Step 1: HP LEET Counselling Registration
- Himachal Pradesh LEET 2018 Counselling will be held through online mode
- Eligible students have to registered themselves for counselling
- Visit the official site and choose suitable “HP LEET Counselling 2018” link
- Fill up HP LEET Counseling Online Registration Form with name, father’s name, mobile and Email and other details
Step 2: Choice Filling
- Once HP LEET Online Counselling registration form is filled, fill up choices for college then.
- Make choices according to their preference and courses
- Students can edit or delete their choices before locking it as per your convenience
- Once choice filled is locked then you can’t make changes in it.
You May Read This: Ways To Get Money For College Fees
Step 3: Verification of Documents:
- Students must bring originals and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents for verification at time of document verification.
- If any of your documents found false or not match with the criteria then students will be disqualified for admission
Step 4: Allocation of Seats:
- After that, Allocation of Seats will be done you can check allotment result by login with your Login ID or password. Verify your seat as per merit list ranking, availability of seat, if you are not satisfied with your seat you can apply for next counseling session.
Step 5: Pay Seat Confirmation Fees
- After seat allotment, one has to pay Seat Confirmation Fees Rs 650 for general category and Rs. 400 for reserved class to freeze up the seat.
- HP LEET Counselling Fees can be paid using either online or offline mode.
Step 6: Reporting to College
- After paying fees, at last students have to report to colleges where they will be allotted seats and produce admission slip in given time period chosen as per schedule.
HP LEET Counselling Process 2018 Round 2-3
If seats left after first round,then it will be filled in the second round of HP LEET 2018 Counselling. Similarly, if the seats are vacant event after 2 round will be filled in 3rd round.
Check Now: Counselling Procedure in Detail
HP LEET Spot Counselling
In case if seats are vacant after 2-3 Round, at last spot counselling round will be conducted in an offline mode; candidates will have to appear at the decided venue at prescribed time
Document to Carry for HP LEET Counselling 2018
Students are here by informed that after qualifying HP LEET 2018, one has to bring original and one set of self-attested photocopies of all following documents at the time of counseling. List of documents required are as follows-
- 10th marksheet and provisional certificates
- 12th marksheet and provisional certificates
- HP LEET Scores
- HP LEET Counselling Admit Card
- Original documents starting from 10th onwards:-
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Course fees as Demand Draft
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
HP LEET Counselling Important Dates
|HP LEET Exam date||27 May 2018|
|Result declaration||01 Jun 2018|
|Verification of Sports certificates of the candidates seeking admission under the sports category||8 Jun 2018 (10 AM)|
|Communication of sports credits to MGRM by HPTSB||12 Jun 2018|
|Submission of LEET score and choices of course||2 to 15 Jun 2018|
|Seat allotment after 1st counselling||19 Jun 2018|
|Date to report in respective college with original documents||On or before 23 Jun 2018|
|Updation of vacant seats||25 Jun 2018|
|Display of vacant seats after 1st counselling||26 Jun 2018|
|Revision of choices on the basis of the seats availability||27 Jun to 2 Jul 2018|
|Seat allotment after 2nd counselling||4 Jul 2018|
|Date to report in respective college with original documents||On or before 8 Jul 2018|
|Updation of vacant seats||9 Jul 2018|
|Display of vacant seats after 2nd counselling||10 Jul 2018|
We have provided all details related to HP LEET Counselling 2018 on this web page. For furthermore details you can also visit the Official Link. Applicants are advice to bookmark this portal recruitmentresult.com to get all latest upcoming details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|LEET Admit Card||LEET Application Form|
|Entrance Exam in India||Counselling Schedule|
|Education Loans for Students||How to Start a New Life In College?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE?|