HP placement papers for freshers 2014
HP is a technology company provides complete technology product portfolio. HP provides many career opportunities time to time to all job seekers. We are providing some HP Placement Papers for Freshers 2014 which will helpful for freshers who want to give the exams.
This Page Includes
- HP Exam Pattern
- HP placement papers for freshers
- Technical Question
- HR Round
Many Freshers apply for the exams who want to make their career bright in HP (Hewlett Packard) company. We hope that these Question papers with answers will definitely help students in getting the exam pattern.
Company generally selects candidates on the basis of Written Exam, GD, Technical Interview and HR rounds. So for all Job Seekers in HP we are providing you the sample placement paper with Answers and Exam Pattern is also mentioned below:
HP Exam Pattern: Exam consists of the following round:
- Written Exam: In Written exam questions are asked from C programming, General Theory, DBMS, Networking, Operating System etc.
- GD: In this round a topic is given to discuss to different groups of candidates.
- Technical Round: In this round panel asked questions from the Projects the candidates made and DBMS questions are also asked in this round.
- HR: In this round panel asked for you and about your family and economic conditions also.
HP placement papers for freshers 2014
Questions on C/C++, Programs O/P etc
A) If C and G interchange their positions, which of the following will indicate A’s position?
1) To the immediate right of G
2) 4th to the right of C
3) 2nd to the left of G
4) to the immediate left of C
5) none of these
B) How many such pairs of letters are there in the word DISTURB, each one has as many letters between its two letters in the word as there are between them in the English alphabet?
printf (“%d”, &a-&a);
D) main( )
unsigned int i=3; freshersworld.com
while( i >=0)
printf( “%d”, i–);
how many times will the printf stmt be executed?
a) 0 b)3 c)4 d)infinite
Ans: I think the answer is infinite, b’cos ‘i’ is an unsigned integer and it will not decrement below ’0′ and hence end up in an infinite loop.(yes, i checked and it is getting stuck in an infinite loop)
E) Vincent has a paper route. Each morning, he delivers 37 newspapers to customers in his neighborhood. It takes Vincent 50 minutes to deliver all the papers. If Vincent is sick or has other plans, his friend Thomas, who lives on the same street, will sometimes deliver the papers for him.
A.Vincent and Thomas live in the same neighborhood.
B.It takes Thomas more than 50 minutes to deliver the papers.
C.It is dark outside when Vincent begins his deliveries.
D.Thomas would like to have his own paper route.
F) Georgia is older than her cousin Marsha. Marsha’s brother Bart is older than Georgia. When Marsha and Bart are visiting with Georgia, all three like to play a game of Monopoly. Marsha wins more often than Georgia does.
A.When he plays Monopoly with Marsha and Georgia, Bart often loses.
B.Of the three, Georgia is the oldest.
C.Georgia hates to lose at Monopoly.
D.Of the three, Marsha is the youngest.
- Where are the global variables stored?
- Why do we need inter process communication?
- Why are local variables stored in stack?
- Why do we need threads?
- Self introduction
- Why do you want to join HP?
- Some questions related to aptitude- “which section did you do well?
I hope that the above details will help you to understand the hiring process and will help you for preparation.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Write a Good Resume||Personality Improvement Tips|
|Personality Development Tips||Interview Questions and Answers|
|Common Interview Mistakes||Phone Interview Tips|
|How To Dress For An Interview||Why Should We Hire You?|