HP University Admission
HP University Admission 2018 will be done of eligible students on the basis of Entrance exam. Students who fulfill all eligibility norms can only apply for Himachal Pradesh University Admission via online mode. Check Recent Updates of B.Ed Entrance exam and BBA/BCA admission from here
Latest update on 14-07-2018
HP University Admission Updates
Recently Dr. JS Negi, examiner of University, has released the statement regarding change of B.Ed entrance exam date. As per the examiner statement, now B.Ed entrance examination will be held on 24th July 2018 at 15 exam centers across the state
Students who wish to apply for HP University BBA/BCA Admission are here by informed that
Online admission forms are re-opened only for Non-subsidized seats till 17-07-2018 for BBA and BCA courses for the session 2018-19. Students to participate in BBA/BCA Entrance exam must get registered first upto 17-07-2018
HP University Application Form will be available at the official site hpuniv.nic.in. Those students who are interested as well as eli`gible for concerned course may apply by submitting their HPU Online Application form on or before the last date reach.
Keen aspirants can get further details about the HP University Admission 2018 -19 by reading this entire page which is well structured by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com
HP University Admission
- B.A (Hindi)
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
Eligibility for HP University Admission:
- For UG courses: One must have passed their 10+2/ Intermediate Exam in relevant stream from recognized board/ institute with good academics marks
- For PG courses: To apply for Post-Graduation courses one should have passed Graduation from recognized university/ Institute 50% marks in case of General category Candidates and 45% marks in case of SC/ST category candidates
- For PHD courses: Candidates should have complete Post Graduate or equivalent examination from recognized university/ Institute
Age Limit for HPU Admission:
- For taking admission in HP university, the age of the Male candidates should not be more than 26 years
- Female candidates of General category Candidates age should not more than 28 years
- Male and Female candidate’s age of SC/ST candidates should not more than 29 years
Get Here Details Of: HP University Syllabus
H.P.U Courses Fee Structure:
|Courses Name||Course Fee (In Rs.)|
HPU Admission Procedure:
Talented and deserving participants will be selected for HPU admissions for the session on the grounds of Entrance Examination held by the HP University. However, examinees, which do not crack this Entrance Test, will not be eligible for admission.
How to Apply For HP University Admission 2018?
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for HP University Admission Notification are required to visit the official site that is hpuniv.nic.in
- From the home page, move your cursor towards UG/PG/ PHD section and hit on it.
- This will take you to the new page in available courses link are available
- Choose the suitable link of respective course for which you want to apply.
- Read all details carefully given in the HPU Notification PDF.
- Now ensured candidates go to the apply online link
- New users are required to get registered and already registered may apply directly by login their credentials
- Newly registered candidates have to fill HPU Application form with remaining details
- Upload scanned images of documents and certificate with form
- At last press the “submit” tab and take out printed copy of submitted form for future use.
Want to Know? How to Get Education Loans for Students
Candidates may acquire other detail against HP University Admission 2018 through given Official Link. Aspirants may bookmark this page to get more information about HP University Admission 2018 by visiting this page regularly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|HP University Date Sheet||HP University Result|
|UGC Approved University List||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|Scholarship in India||How to Start a New Life In College?|