HP University Recruitment
Applications are invited against a career advertisement as HP University Recruitment for filling up 115 posts of Asst Professors, Associate Professors and Director. Candidates who are looking for teaching jobs in a reputed organization they must grasp this chance. Willing candidates can fill application form in prescribed format and then submit latest by 28-02-2017 in order to apply for HP University Recruitment 2017.
These Points Presented On The Page:
Himachal Pradesh University is looking for self motivated and talented applicants who can take the responsibilities of vacant positions. Candidates can check the complete eligibility and requirements of this job opening through this page before applying through offline channels. Further detailed information regarding the same is well structured in the underneath segment of this page which is well created by the unit members of recruitmentresult.com.
HP University Recruitment
|University Name||Himachal Pradesh University|
|Total No. of Vacancies||115|
|Last Date to submit the application||28-02-2017|
HP University Vacancy Details:
- Associate Professor – 26 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 88 Posts
- Director – 1 Post
Candidates who are eager to apply for this vacancy opening their Essential/desirable qualification, experience and other eligibility conditions must meet the norms prescribed by the UGC.
Grab Now: Latest Teaching Jobs
Candidates who wish to apply their age should not be below 18 years and must satisfy their qualification and experience details. Upper age relaxation may be applicable for reserved category candidates as per the organizational rules.
HP University Recruitment: Official Notification
Application Fee For HP University Jobs:
Applying candidates are required to pay the application fee of following amount through Crossed Indian Postal Order/ Bank Demand Draft in favour of “Finance Officer Himachal Pradesh University Shimla” payable at Shimla.
- General and OBC candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ ST candidates: Rs.500/-
- Visual Handicapped of HP State: NIL
Candidates who will be successfully recruited on the above mentioned posts they will get the pay scale as per following criteria:
- Associate Professor – Rs. 37400 – 67000 + AGP Rs. 9000/-
- Assistant Professor – Rs. 15600-39100 + AGP Rs. 6000/-
- Director – Rs. 37400 – 67000 + AGP Rs. 10000/-
Selection of the deserving and talented candidates will be done on the basis of their educational records and performance in interview. No TA/ DA will be paid to any candidate for appearing in the interview.
How to Apply for HP University Recruitment?
- Firstly, candidates must have to go through the official website of Himachal Pradesh University i.e. hpuniv.nic.in
- Thereafter press on “Tenders/Vacancy” tab given in the left panel of home page.
- Now candidates need to hit on “Advertisement for the Post of Professor, Director, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor” link.
- A notification will be displayed on screen and candidates are required to read it carefully.
- After that, press on “Download Form” link from the vacancies page to download the application form in prescribed format.
- Fill the form with complete and correct information and paste a latest passport size photo in the given space.
- Attach demand draft and self attested copies of required documents with filled in form.
- At last enclose it in an envelope and send to the below prescribed address through registered/ speed post or by hand.
Himachal Pradesh University,
Summer Hill, Shimla- 171005
Get More: Jobs in Himachal Pradesh
- Last date for receipt of application form: 28-02-2017
- Closing date to submit application for remote areas: 15-03-2017
Candidates who wish to gain more information in concern to HP University Recruitment 2017 they must go through the official notification which is available above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Assistant Professor Recruitment||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|