Public Service Commissions of union and state level both plays very important role in terms of providing Government Jobs. Like every state, Haryana also have a commission known as Haryana Public Service Commission that releases HPSC Notification for the candidates having desire to be appointed on Government positions in Haryana state. By going through this page, keen contenders can be aware from the details related to the Haryana PSC Vacancy 2018 and HPSC Notification.
Haryana Public Service Commissions are amongst the most important Public Institutions with long traditions which have served well. Haryana Public Service Commission conducts various Haryana PSC Exams as selection procedure as per the requirements of HPSC Advertisement. Freshers as well as experienced candidates can enhance their career by applying against the HPSC Notification 2018 and for more updates of Latest HPSC Vacancy Advertisement you need to check this page designed by recruitmentresult.com
|HPSC Result||Get Details|
|HPSC Syllabus||Get Details|
|HPSC Admit Card||Get Details|
|HPSC Recruitment||Get Details|
HPSC Exam Notification
Aspirants, who’re waiting for HPSC Notification of the Exam, are advised to go through this page and following HPSC Exam 2018 held by Haryana Public Service Commission:
- Civil Judge (Junior Division) Exam
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil) Exam
- Assistant Director Industrial Health-Cum-Certifying Surgeon Exam
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Exam
- Assistant Town Planner Exam
- Labour Officer-Cum-Conciliation Exam
- Scientist (Group-B) Exam
- Election Tehsildar (Group-B) Exam
- Assistant Director (Technical) Exam
- District Horticulture Officer Exam
- Stage Setter Exam
- Project Officer Exam
- Rural Community Theatre Organiser Exam
- Technical Advisor Engineering Exam
- Treasury Officer (Group-B) Exam
- District Welfare Officer Exam
- Assistant Professor Exam
- Assistant Treasury Officers (Group-B) in the Finance Department, Haryana Exam
- Haryana Forest Service (Group-B) in Forest Department, Haryana Exam
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Public Health Engineering Department, Haryana Exam
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) in Public Health Engineering Department, Haryana Exam
- Assistant Director Ayurveda (Class – II) Exam
- Dental Surgeon Exam
You May Also Check- Latest PSC Jobs Notification
Yearly, HPSC releases various Haryana PSC Exam Notifications for different departments and hire dedicated aspirants for relevant HPSC Jobs. For these examinations that are hold by Haryana Public Service Commission many of the candidates are appeared in lakhs from the state. Short listing procedure follows the written exam and interview phase according to the HPSC Notification 2018. Candidates have to qualify both the examinations to be appointed for Haryana Public Service Commission Vacancy.
HPSC HCS Notification
Apart from the above mentioned HPSC Jobs 2018, Haryana Public Service Commission recruits candidates on some other positions also and informed through HPSC Notification. To appoint candidates on Civil services, Haryana Civil Services Exam is conducted by the authority as per the rules. Contenders can collect details about the Haryana PSC Civil Services Positions mentioned in HPSC Notificationand their pay scale details by going through this table easily, so please have a look as soon as possible.
HCS Haryana Civil Services with their pay Scale:
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Haryana Civil Service (Exec. Branch)||Rs.15600-39100 + GP 5400|
|Distt. Food and Supplies Controller||Rs.9300-34800 + GP 5400|
|Excise and Taxation Officer||Rs.9300-34800 + GP 5400|
|Asst. Assistant Registrar Co-operative Societies||Rs.9300-34800 + GP 4600|
|Asst. Excise and Texation Officer||As per the rules|
|Block Development and Panchayat Officer||Rs.9300-34800 + GP 4600|
|Traffic Manager||Rs.9300-34800 + GP 4600|
|District Food and Supplies Officer||Rs.6500-9900 + GP 4600|
|Asistant Employment Officer||Rs.9300-34800 + GP 4600|
To Do Better Preparation of Exam / Interview, Must Check These Articles:
HPSC Job Notification
Government also offers part time or contract basis Jobs in Haryana for supporting candidates to study higher and improve skills. Candidates, who have registered in district employment office, can get easily latest jobs in Haryana in various government departments through HPSC Notification. Employment exchange office informs the registered candidates for latest government jobs in Haryana 2018. To grab more details and requirements of the HPSC Recruitment 2018, you need to scroll down this page as soon as possible.
Check Today: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Eligibility Criteria for HPSC Exam 2018:
To apply for the HPSC Notification 2018, candidates must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee satisfying certain conditions or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka or some specified East African countries and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Appliers should have degree or diploma in relevant stream from recognized university or institutions with appropriate working experience and PSUs needs ITI, Diploma, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, and MBA qualified contenders as per HPSC Notification.
HPSC Age Limit:
As per the HPSC Notification 2018 Minimum age of applicants should be 18 years. Reservation and Relaxation in age will be allowable to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules and regulations of Government of India.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following examination:
- Preliminary examination
- Main examination
- Viva Voce
Contenders must have passed each and every stage of selection. Candidates will be selected for various posts on basis of their performance in examination and viva voice. Applying contenders for Haryana PSC Notification 2018 can check the exam pattern for the civil service examinations also by going through the given table.
Stage 1: Preliminary Examination
- Examination will be conducted as Objective Type/ Multiple Choice paper for screening purpose only.
- The Preliminary Exam Shall Comprise of two papers of Objective type (multiple choice questions).
- Exam will carry a maximum of 200 marks as under.
- 2 Hours will be provided to the candidates for both papers.
|Paper||Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Allowed|
|Paper 1||General Studies.||100||2 Hr.|
|Paper 2||One Optional subject to be selected from a list of 19 subjects set out below.||100||2 Hr|
Stage 2:Main Examination (Conventional Essay Type)
- Qualified candidates in Stage 1 can participate in Main Examination.
- The Main Exam Shall Comprise of five papers as given below followed by VicaVoca.
- Mains examination will be conducted for total 600 marks.
|Paper 1||English (Including English Essay)||100|
|Paper 2||Hindi (including Hindi Essay) in Devnagri script||100|
|Paper 3||General Studies||100|
|Paper 4||Two subjects to be selected from a list of 23 subjects as given below||150×2=300|
Read Also: Written Exam Techniques
Applying Procedure for HPSC Recruitment 2018:
Eligible and Skilled aspirants who desire to carve out their career in Government sector may apply for Latest Haryana PSC Vacancy Advertisement 2018 either through online or offline mode by filling the application form in prescribed format on or before the last date.
- To obtain online application form, applicants must log on the official website that is www.hpsconline.in
- To apply online applicants have to follow the section of as apply online on the home page
- Various Haryana Public Service Commission Notifications will display on your screen.
- Select the appropriate link fill the online application with correct details.
- Upload scanned documents, recent passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- Make the payment of the fee and take the print copy of the application for further use.
- It is advised to check all details before submission of HPSC Online Application Form 2018.
You May Read This: Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Candidates may apply offline by filling the application form in pre scribed format.
- Performa of application form will be downloaded from the Official Website of Haryana Public Service Commission.
- Applicants must fill the application form in proper manner and paste one recent passport size photograph.
- Contenders also required attaching photocopies of educational documents with all relevant details.
- Job seekers must forward the application form along with all documents before the last date.
Many competitive examinations regularly conducted by govt. in its related government departments. Haryana Public Service Commission declares various jobs in Haryana every year for unemployed candidates through HPSC Judiciary Notification, HPSC Bank Notification and other HPSC Notifications. Every year many students have pass technical, non-technical and professional courses and became qualified and eligible for Government Jobs in Haryana.
Some Important Facts About HPSC:
HPSC is also an independent and impartial Constitutional Authority made under the rules provided by the Govt. of India which aims to provide its services in various departments of Haryana state for recruitment and other necessary purposes. It is the most well-known body in Haryana for the recruitment of talented citizens in the Government department. HPSC came into continuation in the year 1966 by the side of establishment of the state of Haryana itself. HPSC advises the State Government of Haryana on various issues like:
- Promotion and transfer of civil services officers from one service to the other
- Recruitment on various services and posts
- Amendment of recruitment Rules
- Conducting disciplinary cases relating to different civil services
- grant of extraordinary pension to retired civil cervices officers
- Reimbursement of legal expenses
HPSC also follow regulations that specify the composition of the Commission, conditions of service of Chairman, Members and other staff. These regulations also state scales of pay, matters for which Commission shall be consulted and matters for which Commission shall not be consulted. You can also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get updated career related information and Latest Notification of Haryana PSC 2018 directly to your wall.
Check Now: Public Service Commission Exam Books
Benefits of HPSC Vacancy 2018:
Govt. organizations provide various benefits to its employees in the respect of medical services, residential services and also provide attractive allowances with the fixed salary scale. Government sector is very safe than private sector during the period recession. In govt. sector individuals get bonus and promotions time to time. Government of Haryana provides various govt. holidays to its employees and it requires a large number of skilled candidates to fill various technical vacancies in Haryana.
Public sector organizations of Haryana issue many HPSC Notificationor vacancies for different trades in several departments. We are shortly providing details regarding HPSC Upcoming Notification 2018, so stay connected with us and don’t miss any up to date information.
Check Also: PSC Previous Years Question Papers
Applicants can also bookmark our web portal using Control+D to get Haryana PSC Latest Notification details. You can also subscribe our Email service which is absolutely free and fetch latest info on Haryana Public Service Commission Advertisement and HPSC Notification 2018 into your mailbox. Applicants if you have any query regarding this HPSC New Notification then you can ask freely.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Free Job Updates||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Government Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|