Want To Join Public Service Commission Of Haryana? If Yes, Then Check Latest HPSC Notification through This Page & Apply now… HPSC conducts various Haryana PSC Exams for those candidates who have desire to do job in government sector. Through this page, we are providing you detailed information on all Haryana PSC Vacancy. We are shortly bringing details on HPSC Notification 2017. So, don’t be late to get latest update regarding HPSC Advertisement, stay tune with us on our portal.
Haryana Public Service Commissions are amongst the most important Public Institutions with long traditions which have served well. The candidates can apply for the HPSC 2017 Exams that having good job opportunities for the fresher candidates to acquire a good career option in Government sector. From below section of this page recruitmentresult.com, aspirants can get latest updated information about HPSC Latest Notification.
|HPSC Result||Get Details|
|HPSC Syllabus||Get Details|
|HPSC Admit Card||Get Details|
|HPSC Recruitment||Get Details|
List of Exams Conducted by HPSC
Aspirants, who’re waiting for HPSC Exam Notification, are advised to go through this page and following HPSC Exam held by Haryana Public Service Commission:
- Civil Judge (Junior Division) Exam
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil) Exam
- Assistant Director Industrial Health-Cum-Certifying Surgeon Exam
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Exam
- Assistant Town Planner Exam
- Labour Officer-Cum-Conciliation Exam
- Scientist (Group-B) Exam
- Election Tehsildar (Group-B) Exam
- Assistant Director (Technical) Exam
- District Horticulture Officer Exam
- Stage Setter Exam
- Project Officer Exam
- Rural Community Theatre Organiser Exam
- Technical Advisor Engineering Exam
- Treasury Officer (Group-B) Exam
- District Welfare Officer Exam
- Assistant Professor Exam
- Assistant Treasury Officers (Group-B) in the Finance Department, Haryana Exam
- Haryana Forest Service (Group-B) in Forest Department, Haryana Exam
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Public Health Engineering Department, Haryana Exam
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) in Public Health Engineering Department, Haryana Exam
- Assistant Director Ayurveda (Class – II) Exam
- Dental Surgeon Exam
You May Also Check- Latest PSC Jobs Notification
Yearly, HPSC releases various Haryana PSC Exam Notifications for different departments and hire dedicated aspirants for relevant HPSC Jobs. For these examinations that are hold by Haryana Public Service Commission many of the candidates are appeared in lakhs from the state. Short listing procedure follows the written exam and interview phase. Candidates have to qualify both the examinations to being appointed for Haryana Public Service Commission Vacancy.
To Do Better Preparation of Exam / Interview, Must Check These Articles:
Eligibility Criteria for HPSC Exam:
- The applying candidates must be a citizen of India a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee satisfying certain conditions or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka or some specified East African countries and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Appliers should have degree or diploma in relevant stream from recognized university or institutions with appropriate working experience and PSUs needs ITI, Diploma, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, and MBA qualified contenders.
Government also offers part time or contract basis Jobs In Haryana for supporting candidates to study higher and improve skills. Candidates, who have registered in district employment office, can get easily latest jobs in Haryana in various government departments. Employment exchange office informs the registered candidates for latest government jobs in Haryana.
Check Today: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
HPSC Age Limit:
Minimum age of applicants should be 18 years. Reservation and Relaxation in age will be allowable to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules and regulations of Government of India.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following examination:
- Preliminary examination
- Main examination
- Viva Voce
Contenders must have passed each and every stage of selection. Candidates will be selected for various posts on basis of their performance in examination and viva voice.
Read Also: Written Exam Techniques
Applying Procedure for HPSC Recruitment:
Eligible and Skilled aspirants who desire to carve out their career in Government sector may apply for Haryana PSC vacancies either through online or offline mode by filling the application form in prescribed format on or before the last date.
- To obtain online application form, applicants must log on the official website that is www.hpsconline.in
- To apply online applicants have to follow the section of as apply online on the home page
- Various notifications will display on your screen.
- Select the appropriate link fill the online application with correct details.
- Upload scanned documents, recent passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- Make the payment of the fee and take the print copy of the application for further use.
- It is advised to check all details before submission of online applications.
You May Read This: Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Candidates may apply offline by filling the application form in pre scribed format.
- Performa of application form will be downloaded from the Official Website of Haryana Public Service Commission.
- Applicants must fill the application form in proper manner and paste one recent passport size photograph.
- Contenders also required attaching photocopies of educational documents with all relevant details.
- Job seekers must forward the application form along with all documents before the last date.
Many competitive examinations regularly conducted by govt. in its related government departments. Haryana Public Service Commission declares various jobs in Haryana every year for unemployed candidates. Every year many students have pass technical, non-technical and professional courses and became qualified and eligible for Government Jobs in Haryana.
Some Important Facts About HPSC:
HPSC is also an independent and impartial Constitutional Authority made under the rules provided by the Govt. of India which aims to provide its services in various departments of Haryana state for recruitment and other necessary purposes. It is the most well-known body in Haryana for the recruitment of talented citizens in the Government department. HPSC came into continuation in the year 1966 by the side of establishment of the state of Haryana itself. HPSC advises the State Government of Haryana on various issues like:
- Promotion and transfer of civil services officers from one service to the other
- Recruitment on various services and posts
- Amendment of recruitment Rules
- Conducting disciplinary cases relating to different civil services
- grant of extraordinary pension to retired civil cervices officers
- Reimbursement of legal expenses
HPSC also follow regulations that specify the composition of the Commission, conditions of service of Chairman, Members and other staff. These regulations also state scales of pay, matters for which Commission shall be consulted and matters for which Commission shall not be consulted. You can also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get updated career related information directly to your wall.
Check Now: Public Service Commission Exam Books
Benefits of HPSC Vacancy:
Govt. organizations provide various benefits to its employees in the respect of medical services, residential services and also provide attractive allowances with the fixed salary scale. Government sector is very safe than private sector during the period recession. In govt. sector individuals get bonus and promotions time to time. Government of Haryana provides various govt. holidays to its employees and it requires a large number of skilled candidates to fill various technical vacancies in Haryana.
Public sector organizations of Haryana issue many Haryana Public Service Commission Notification or vacancies for different trades in several departments. We are shortly providing details regarding HPSC Notification 2017, so stay connected with us and don’t miss any up to date information.
Check Also: PSC Previous Years Question Papers
Applicants can also bookmark our web portal using Control+D to get latest updates about Haryana PSC Notification. You can also subscribe our Email service which is absolutely free and fetch latest info on Haryana Public Service Commission Advertisement into your mailbox. Applicants if you have any query regarding this HPSC New Notification then you can ask freely.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Free Job Updates||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Government Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|