Haryana Public Service Commissions are amongst the most important Public Institutions with long traditions which have served well. HPSC conducts various examinations for the candidates who have desire to do job in government sector. Through this page, we are providing the detailed information on all HPSC Notification for 2016 for all upcoming updates on Haryana Public Service Commissions. We are shortly bringing details on HPSC Notification 2016. So, don’t be late to get latest update regarding the same, stay tune with our portal.
Latest Jobs in Haryana
- HPSC Recruitment 2016–2017 Apply hpsc.gov.in 1647 Vacancies Online Advt
- HPL India Recruitment 2016 www.hplindia.org 1600 Asst/Manager & Others
- schooleducationharyana.gov.in Recruitment 2016 Haryana Various Posts
- Ministry of Urban Development Recruitment 2016 moud.gov.in Various Posts
- Jobs in Yamunanagar 2016 Latest Jagadhri Recruitment Process, Apply Now
- HMT Recruitment 2016 hmtindia.com Apprentices/Executive Legal Jobs Apply
- Walkin In Gurgaon 2016 Freshers Latest Jobs Walk-In Interview This Week
- ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2016 www.esic.nic.in Various Jobs Walk-In Advt
- Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs Recruitment 2016 IICA Jobs Advt
- NDRI Recruitment 2016 ndri.res.in JRF/SRF & Other Posts Advertisement
HPSC is also an independent and impartial Constitutional Authority made under the rules provided by the Govt. of India which aims to provide its services in various departments of Andhra Pradesh for recruitment and other necessary purposes. We, team of recruitmentresult.com has prepared this page to provide the list of latest Haryana PSC vacancy. Applicants can read the complete details by going through the beneath section of this page.
Haryana Public Service Commission is the most well-known body in Haryana for the recruitment of talented citizens in the Government department. HPSC came into continuation in the year 1966 by the side of establishment of the state of Haryana itself. Eligible and Skilled aspirants who desire to carve out their career in Government sector may apply for Haryana PSC vacancies through online mode by filling the application form in prescribed format on or before the last date.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the examination for the candidates for providing a good career in various departments and other facilities and allotments. The candidates can apply for the UPSC 2016 Exams that having good job opportunities for the fresher candidates to acquire a good career option in Government sector. From above section of this page, aspirants can get latest updated information about this notification.
Eligibility Criteria for HPSC Exam:
- The applying candidates must be a citizen of India a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee satisfying certain conditions or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka or some specified East African countries and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Appliers should have degree or diploma in relevant stream from recognized university or institutions with appropriate working experience.
Union Public Service Commission was founded in 1926 and it is India’s central agency authorized to organize the Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service or Indian Statistical Service Examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant) Examination etc.
List of Exams Conducted by HPSC
Following exams held by Haryana Public Service Commission:
- Civil Judge (Junior Division) Exam
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil) Exam
- Assistant Director Industrial Health-Cum-Certifying Surgeon Exam
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Exam
- Assistant Town Planner Exam
- Labour Officer-Cum-Conciliation Exam
- Scientist (Group-B) Exam
- Election Tehsildar (Group-B) Exam
- Assistant Director (Technical) Exam
- District Horticulture Officer Exam
- Stage Setter Exam
- Project Officer Exam
- Rural Community Theatre Organiser Exam
- Technical Advisor Engineering Exam
- Treasury Officer (Group-B) Exam
- District Welfare Officer Exam
- Assistant Professor Exam
- Assistant Treasury Officers (Group-B) in the Finance Department, Haryana Exam
- Haryana Forest Service (Group-B) in Forest Department, Haryana Exam
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Public Health Engineering Department, Haryana Exam
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) in Public Health Engineering Department, Haryana Exam
- Assistant Director Ayurveda (Class – II) Exam
- Dental Surgeon Exam
You may also read- Latest Government Jobs
HPSC conducts various different examinations in different departments. For these examinations that are hold by Haryana Public Service Commission many of the candidates are appeared in lakhs from the state. Short listing procedure follows the written exam and interview phase. Candidates have to qualify both the examinations to being appointed for the post.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following examination:
- Preliminary examination
- Main examination
- Viva Voce
Contenders must have passed each and every stage of selection. Candidates will be selected for various posts on basis of their performance in examination and viva voice.
Limitation in Age:
Minimum age of applicants should be 18 years. Reservation and Relaxation in age will be allowable to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules and regulations of Government of India.
HPSC, Haryana Public Service Commission advises the State Government of Haryana on various issues like:
- Promotion and transfer of civil services officers from one service to the other
- Recruitment on various services and posts
- Amendment of recruitment Rules
- Conducting disciplinary cases relating to different civil services
- grant of extraordinary pension to retired civil cervices officers
- Reimbursement of legal expenses
HPSC also follow regulations that specify the composition of the Commission, conditions of service of Chairman, Members and other staff. These regulations also state scales of pay, matters for which Commission shall be consulted and matters for which Commission shall not be consulted.
Applying Procedure for
Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply through online or offline mode
- To obtain online application form, applicants must log on the official website that is www.hpsconline.in
- To apply online applicants have to follow the section of as apply online on the home page
- Various notifications will display on your screen.
- Select the appropriate link fill the online application with correct details.
- Upload scanned documents, recent passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- Make the payment of the fee and take the print copy of the application for further use.
- It is advised to check all details before submission of online applications.
Candidates may apply offline by filling the application form in pre scribed format. The Performa of application form will be downloaded from the Official Website of Haryana Public Service Commission. Applicants must fill the application form in proper manner and paste one recent passport size photograph. Contenders also required to attach a photocopies of educational documents with all relevant details. Job seekers must forward the application form along with all documents before the last date.
Benefits of HPSC Jobs:
Govt. organizations provide various benefits to its employees in the respect of medical services, residential services and also provide attractive allowances with the fixed salary scale. Government sector is very safe than private sector during the period recession. In govt. sector individuals get bonus and promotions time to time. Government of Haryana provides various govt. holidays to its employees.
Government requires a large number of skilled candidates to fill various technical vacancies in Haryana. Public sector organizations of Haryana issue many vacancies for different trades in several departments. PSUs needs ITI, Diploma, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, MBA qualified contenders.
Many competitive examinations regularly conducted by govt. in its related government departments. Haryana Public Service Commission declares various jobs in Haryana every year for unemployed candidates. Every year many students have pass technical, non-technical and professional courses and became qualified and eligible for government jobs in Haryana.
Government also offers part time or contract basis jobs in Haryana for supporting candidates to study higher and improve skills. Candidates, who have registered in district employment office, can get easily latest jobs in Haryana in various government departments. Employment exchange office informs the registered candidates for latest government jobs in Haryana.
We are shortly providing details regarding HPSC Notification 2016, so stay connected with us and don’t miss any up to date information. Applicants can also bookmark this page using Control+D. You may bookmark this page because we are working on regular basis. You can also subscribe our Email service which is absolutely free and fetch latest info on your mailbox. Applicants if you have any query regarding this notification then you can ask freely. You can also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get updated career related information directly to your wall.
Jobs by Categories
|Teaching Jobs||Sarkari Naukri||Defence Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||IBPS Jobs||SSC Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||PSC Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
Jobs by Qualification
|10th Pass Jobs||BCom Jobs||Graduate Jobs|
|B ED Jobs||BE Jobs||Jobs after 12th Class|
|B Tech Jobs||BSC Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||Diploma Jobs||MCA Jobs|
|BCA Jobs||Freshers Jobs||Jobs by Qualification|