IAF Recruitment Rally
Indian Air Force has strewed a recruitment notification titled as IAF Recruitment Rally 2016. Organization invites male candidates to appear in recruitment rally to join as Airmen in GROUP ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) Musician Trade. The Recruitment Test for Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) Musician Trade only will be held on the schedule date and time which is given below.
Candidates can apply for openings by attending rally on prescribed date which is stated below. Candidates can check entire details regarding IAF Recruitment Rally 2016 from the beneath segment of this page which is written below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
IAF Recruitment Rally
|Name of Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Recruitment Rally Dates||09 June 2016 to 13 June 2016|
Candidates must have passed Matriculation /10th class or equivalent with minimum pass marks from any COBSE recognized Board and should be proficient in playing atleast one of the musical instruments. Boards recognized/affiliated by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) will only be permitted.
- Upper Age Limit is 25 years as on date of enrolment
- Candidates born between 08 January 1992 to 28 December 1999 (both days inclusive) are eligible to appear in the Recruitment Rally
- Married candidates are eligible only if their age on the date of enrolment is above 22 years.
- Candidates will get salary of Rs. 11,400/- per month will be paid during training.
- On completion of training the starting gross emoluments at the minimum of scale of pay including Grade Pay, Military Service Pay (MSP), and Dearness Allowance (DA) will be Rs. 20,000/- per month
Mode of Selection:
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in:
- Verification of eligibility
- Written Test
- Adaptability Test-1
- Adaptability Test-2
- Medical Examination
How to apply for IAF Recruitment Rally?
- Applicants who are fulfilling the eligibility norms may appear in Recruitment rally. Candidates are advised to bring following documents in original on day of screening of documents as per rally programme.
- Aspirants must bring the Original certificates with one set of Xerox of entire documents.
- The applier must give the written test at the address provided below on the planned dates and those who qualify in the written examination may go for the interview.
- Aspirants are required to appear for the rally at the address tuned below.
Venue OF Recruitment Rally:
11 Airmen Selection Centre, VIP Chowk,
Borjhar, Guwahati (Assam)
Latest Jobs in Assam – Check Here
|Dates||Stream / Activities||States To Be Covered|
|09 June 2016||Proficiency test in playing musical instruments, English Written Test, Adaptability Test-1, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Adaptability Test-2||States of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Mizoram and Tripura|
|10 June 2016|
|11 June 2016||Proficiency test in playing musical instruments, English Written Test, Adaptability Test-1, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Adaptability Test-2||States of West Bengal, Sikkim and Manipur|
|12 June 2016|
|13 June 2016||Reserve Day|
Candidates may check Official Notification for more details about IAF Recruitment Rally 2016.
IAF Recruitment Rally 2016 Advertisement – Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|