IAF Recruitment Rally
Indian Air Force has liberated an advertisement for IAF Recruitment. IAF requires interested & suitable candidates for filling up Airman Posts for Group ‘X’ (Education Instructor) Trade. Applicants, who are willing to fetch said posts, may apply by attending IAF Recruitment Rally 2016 on scheduled date which is stated below:
|Recruitment Rally Dates||19th January to 21st January 2016|
Candidates can check entire details regarding IAF Recruitment Rally 2016 like educational qualification, salary scale, applying process etc. from the beneath segment of this page which is well framed by recruitmentresult.com.
Airmen Group ‘X’ (Education Instructor) Trade
- Candidates must have done Graduate in Arts or Commerce or Science with B.Ed Degree or Two years teaching experience in a Government recognized School / College, with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in Graduation as well as B.Ed. or
- Should have MA English (or) M.Sc in Mathematics or Physics or Computer Science (or) MCA with B.Ed Degree or Two years teaching experience in a Government recognized School / College.
- For Graduates: Appliers should be born between 01 August 91 and 31 May 96 (both days inclusive).
- For Post-Graduates: Candidates should be born between 01 August 88 and 31 May 96 (both days inclusive).
- Candidates, selected under IAF Recruitment Rally will get salary of Rs. 11,400/- per month during training period.
- On completion of training the starting gross emoluments at the minimum of scale of pay including Grade Pay, Military Service Pay (MSP), Group ‘X’ Pay and Dearness Allowance (DA) will be Rs. 33,000/- per month (approximately).
Candidates will be selected on the basis of:
- Verification Of Eligibility
- Written test
- Adaptability Test-2
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Examination
How To Apply for IAF Recruitment Rally?
- Candidates, who are fulfilling the eligibility Criteria, may apply by attending the recruitment rally on the listed date.
- Aspirants must bring the Original certificates with one set of Xerox of entire documents.
- The applier must give the written test at the address provided below on the planned dates and those who qualify in the written examination may go for the interview.
Venue of Recruitment Test:
At 4 Airmen Selection Centre
(near Palta gate), Air Force Station
Barrackpore, 24 Paragnas (North), West Bengal
Recruitment Test for Group X will be held: From 19th January to 21st January 2016
Schedule Of Test:
|Dates||Stream / Activities||Districts To Be Covered|
|19th January 2016||Written Test and Adaptability Test-1||All the districts of States of West Bengal, Odisha, Jharkhand and Sikkim|
|20th January 2016||Adaptability Test-2 (including Assessment of Instructional Ability) and Physical Fitness Test (PFT)|
|21st January 2016||Reserve Day|
For more details about IAF Recruitment Rally 2016 you can open this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|