IAF Recruitment Rally
Indian Air Force has strewed a notice of IAF Recruitment Rally to fill up Airmen posts of Male candidates from all the districts of Odisha State. Recruitment Test for Group Y Non Technical Trades is going to be held from 05 March to 09 March 2016 at below given venue. Contenders who are going to appear for IAF Recruitment Rally 2016 may apply by attending Recruitment Rally on scheduled date which is stated below:
|Posts Name||Airmen Group-Y Non-Technical Trade|
|Recruitment Rally Dates||05th March to 09th March 2016|
Candidates can check entire details regarding IAF Recruitment Rally 2016 such as educational qualification, salary scale, applying process etc. from the beneath segment of this page which is well framed by recruitmentresult.com.
IAF Recruitment Rally
Contenders who are going to appear for Recruitment Rally should have passed Intermediate/ 12th/ Equivalent examination pass in any stream/subjects with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. Or Passed 02 years Vocational Course with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Contenders should be born between 01 August 1996 and 30 November 1999 (both days inclusive).
- Upper age limit is applicable only for reserved category as on date of enrolment is 21 years.
Selection Programme (Rally Dates):
|For Angul, Balasore, Bargarh, Bhadrak, Boudh, Deogarh, Dhenkanal, Jajpur, Jharsuguda, Kendrapara, Keonjhar, Mayurbhanj, Sambalpur, Subarnapur and Sundergarh districts|
|05th March 2016||Written Test and Adaptability Test-1|
|06th March 2016||Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Adaptability Test-2 (Group Adaptability Test)|
|For Balangir, Cuttack, Gajapati, Ganjam, Jagatsinghpur, Kalahandi, Kandhamal, Khurda, Koraput, Malkangiri, Nabarangpur, Nayagarh, Nuapada, Puri and Rayagada districts|
|07th March 2016||Written Test and Adaptability Test-1|
|08th March 2016||Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Adaptability Test-2 (Group Adaptability Test)|
|09th March 2016||Reserve Day|
- Height – Automobile Technician-165 Cms, GTI-167 Cms, IAF (P)-175 Cms
- Chest – Minimum 5 Cms expansion
- Weight – Proportionate to height and age
Selection and Recruitment Process
Selection process will consist of :
- Verification of eligibility
- Written test
- Adaptability Test-1
- Adaptability Test-2
- Medical Examination.
How To Apply for IAF Recruitment Rally?
- Candidates, who are fulfilling the eligibility Criteria, may apply by attending the recruitment rally on the listed date.
- Aspirants must bring the Original certificates with one set of Xerox of entire documents.
- The applier must give the written test at the address provided below on the planned dates and those who qualify in the written examination may go for the interview.
Venue of Registration -
9 Airmen Selection Centre, Near Rajdhani College, Baramunda,
Bhubaneswar – 751 003 (Odisha)
Time – 08.00 AM to 04.00 PM
|22nd February 2016||For Balasore, Boudh, Deogarh, Ganjam, Jharsuguda, Kalahandi, Kandhamal, Keonjhar, Koraput and Mayurbhanj districts|
|23rd February 2016||For Angul, Balangir, Bargarh, Bhadrak, Cuttack, Jagatsinghpur, Malkangiri, Nabarangpur, Nayagarh and Sambalpur districts|
|24th February 2016||For Dhenkanal, Gajapati, Jajpur, Kendrapara, Khurda, Nuapada, Puri, Rayagada, Subarnapur and Sundargarh districts|
For more details about IAF Recruitment Rally 2016 you can open this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India||Latest Recruitments|