IAF Recruitment Rally
Grab Indian Air Force Jobs!!!!A job notification has been circulated by Indian Air Force regarding IAF Recruitment Rally. Applications are invited by the organization to appoint skillful and dedicated male candidates to appear in recruitment rally to join as Airmen in Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades and Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) Medical Assistant Trade. Male Indian Citizens who are interested and want to make their career in Indian Air Force can apply for IAF Airmen Group-X/Y Technical & Non-Technical Trade by appearing in test on the particular date given below. We’ll keep posting more information related to IAF Recruitment Rally 2017, so remain in touch with this web portal frequently.
|Name of Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Recruitment Rally Dates||24th Nov. 2016 to 28th Nov. 2016|
Candidates who wish to apply for the advertised posts may grab this chance by attending rally on prescribed date which is stated on this page according to the activities. Aspirants, who wish to apply for IAF Recruitment, must go through the entire web page that is well designed by the team of recruitmentresult.com before applying for the concern.
IAF Recruitment Rally
- Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades and
- Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) Medical Assistant Trade
- Applying aspirants for IAF Vacancy must have Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English/ Biology with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Relevant years of Diploma Course in related field.
Get More Jobs:
Applicants must not be more than 21 years in age. Upper age will be relaxed of reserved category aspirants as per the norms of organization.
During the period of training, a stipend of Rs. 11,400/- per month will be paid. After the completion of training period appointed applicants will get an amount of Rs. as follows.
- Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades: Rs. 26,685/- per month.
- Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) Medical Assistant Trade: Rs. 23,535/- per month
- Other allowances such as Transport allowance, Composite personal maintenance allowance (CPMA), Leave Ration allowance (LRA), Children Education Allowance, Family planning allowance, HRA etc. are also admissible to airmen.
Also Check:- Indian Air Force Salaries
Mode of Hiring for Indian Air Force Vacancies:
Contenders who are going to apply must have to qualify different tests which are as follows which will be organized by the recruitment team of reputed organization.
- Verification of eligibility
- Written Test
- Adaptability Test-1
- Adaptability Test-2
- Medical Examination
Read Here: How to Prepare for Written Examination
How to Apply for IAF Recruitment?
- Contenders who are fulfilling the eligibility norms may appear in Recruitment rally.
- Aspirants are advised to bring their all the documents/ testimonials documents in original on day of screening of documents as per rally programme.
- Applying candidates must bring the Original certificates with one set of Xerox of entire documents.
- Applicants should have to appear in written test at the address provided below on the planned dates and those who qualify in the written examination may go for the interview.
- Aspirants are required to appear for the rally at the address tuned below.
Venue of Recruitment Rally:
At Police Parade Ground,
Near Sarpat Gate, Khavda Road,
Apply Here For: Jobs in Gujarat
|Date||Activities||DISTRICTS TO BE COVERED|
|24 November 2016||Written Test, Adaptability Test-1 and Physical Fitness Test (PFT)||Ahmedabad, Anand, Arvalli, Banaskantha, Bharuch, Chhota-Udepur, Dahod, Dangs, Gandhinagar, Mahesana, Mahisagar, Narmada, Navsari, Sabarkantha, Surat, Tapi, Vadodara and Valsad districts of State of Gujarat|
|25 November 2016||Adaptability Test – 2|
|26 November 2016||Written Test, Adaptability Test-1 and Physical Fitness Test (PFT)||Amreli, Bhavnagar, Botad, Devbhumi Dwarka, Gir-Somnath, Jamnagar, Junagarh, Kheda, Kutchch (Bhuj), Morbi, Panchmahal, Patan, Porbandar, Rajkot, Surendernagar districts of State of Gujarat and Union Territories of Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli|
|27 November 2016||Adaptability Test – 2|
|28 November 2016||Reserve day|
Appliers get check Official Notification Link to get complete details related to IAF Recruitment Rally 2017. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D. JOIN US ON Face book/ Google Plus to collect latest updates time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Air Force Syllabus||Latest Defence Jobs|
|Best Jobs In India||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|