Indian Agricultural Research Institute has broadcasted a job advertisement regarding IARI Recruitment. Applications are invited by eligible candidates for filling up the vacancies of administrative posts of Lower Division Clerk. Applicants who are willing to apply against IARI Vacancies must fill the application form and submit it on or before the closing date ends. Job seekers who want to build their career with government sector may apply for IARI Recruitment 2016 posts through the below given Recruitment Process.
|Name of Posts||Lower Division Clerk|
|Starting date of filling application||5th February 2016|
|Last Date to Apply||4th March 2016|
Further details about the IARI Recruitment 2016 such as educational qualification, age limit, salary, how to apply etc are well furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Interested applicants must have the relevant degree from recognized college and university.
The age limit for all of the given posts and for reserved candidates will get age relaxation for as per Indian Government Category Rules.
Candidate selected for aforesaid Post will be getting the salary of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900 will be offered by the organization.
Assortment of skilled candidates will be done on the basis of written test / Interview that is going to be organized by Indian Agricultural Research Institute for. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Procedure to Apply for IARI Recruitment:
- Appliers willing to apply against IARI Recruitment may submit their application through proper channel, by going through the official website ‘www.iari.res.in’.
- On the home of the website candidates need to go for “Announcements” tab that is existing in menu bar and further required link in the drop down list of announcements section .
- After that hit the appropriate link from the available list and read all the instructions carefully before applying.
- Fill the application form completely furnishing all essential details.
- The candidates will have to attach the filled in application form with all the original certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, and one set of the self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and an attested copy of recent passport size photograph pasted onto the application form.
- The completed application form and the entire testimonials need to be submitted through proper channel by the date which is well mention below…
- Starting date of filling application: 5th February 2016
- Last Date to Apply: 4th March 2016
Note: If the applicants want to acquire detailed information regarding IARI Recruitment 2016 they can read the Official link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|
A walk-in advertisement has been declared as IARI Recruitment by Indian Agricultural Research Institute. ICAR-IARI is inviting aspirants for filling up various posts for different projects. Applicants, whose desire to get Govt. Jobs in such a reputed organization, may apply for IARI Recruitment 2016 by appearing in walk-in interview on scheduled date which is stated below:
|No of Vacancies||12|
|Date of Walk- In- interview||Check Below|
Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing more details in concern of IARI Recruitment 2016 such as posts name, qualification, and selection process etc, on this page. You may read whole notification before applying.
IARI Vacancies Details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Project Name||Vacancies|
|1||SRF||Adoption, Impact and Constraint Analysis in Direct Seeded Rice Cultivation Systems vis-à- vis Transplanted Rice & Scope of Chemical Based Weed Management Strategy||02|
|2||Project Assistant||Developing guidelines and methodologies for socioeconomic assessment for living modified organisms (LMOs)||–|
|3||JRF||DST funded Bio-prospecting for insecticidal proteins from legumes||01|
|4||SRF||Central Sector Scheme for Protection of Plant Varieties and Farmers’ Rights Authority||01|
|5||JRF||Exploring Heat-stable Rubsico activase from cereals for augmenting the activity of Rubisco in wheat||01|
|6||SRF||E-Granth Library Strengthening (Strengthening & Development of Higher Agricultural Education)||01|
|7||SRF / Skilled Helper||MIDH project ‘Minimization of juvenile period in Lilium through introgression of precious flowers traits from Lilium formosanum’||02|
|8||SRF||Biofortification of wheat for micronutrients through conventional and molecular approaches||01|
|9||Skiiled Helper||Spring x winter wheat hybridization for yield enhancement under stress” funded by IIWBR, Karnal||01|
|11||JRF||Introgression of begomovirus resistance genes in tomato (Solanum lycopersicum L.) using MAS and genomic approach||01|
Candidates, who wish to get hold above stated posts at IARI Jobs, must have passed 10+2 from repudiated board and should have Degree or diploma in relevant stream from recognized university or institutions.
Find Jobs by Qualification-Complete Details
Age Limitations & Salary Details:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||Max Age In Years|
|Project Assistant||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Junior Research Fellow||
|SRF / Skilled Helper||Rs. 8000/-||25|
|Skilled Helper||Rs. 247 per day||30|
- A walk-in interview will be conducted by organization to select applicants for relevant posts.
- Entire classification will be made through their appearance in walk-in interview.
How to Apply for IARI Recruitment?
- Interested aspirants who want to apply for IARI Vacancies must go for interview.
- For this appliers may submitting their updated resume with all enclosures before starting interview process.
- Aspirants should bring bio-data, original certificates and self – attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and recent passport sized photograph at time of interview.
- Address of interview is mentioned below, candidates should reach on time.
Venue & Important Dates:
|Posts Sr. No.||Walk-in venue||Walk-In Date|
|1 & 2||In the Division of Agricultural Extension, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi- 110012||28th January 2016|
|3||At Division of Entomology, IARI, Pusa Campus, and New Delhi-110012||10th February 2016|
|4||Committee Room; ICAR lARl Regional Station, Karnal 132 001||25th February 2016|
|5||In the Division of Biochemistry, IARI, PUSA Campus, New Delhi||29th January 2016|
|6||At Agricultural Knowledge Management Unit, (ICAR IARI), New Delhi – 110012.||19th January 2016|
|7||In the Seminar Room, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Regional Station, Katrain, Kullu, Himachal Pradesh||22nd January 2016|
|8||At IARI-Regional Station, Residency Area (Near College of Agriculture), Indore-452001(M.P.)||19th January 2016|
|10||In the Division of Agronomy, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi 110 012.||22nd January 2016|
|11||In the Division of Plant Pathology, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi 110012||25th January 2016|
You may check this Official Link to get further information about IARI Recruitment 2016.