Indian Jute Industries Research Associate has published a vacancy advertisement as IARI Recruitment. In order to fill IARI Vacancy of Junior Research Fellow and Technical Person Post, candidates are invited. Organization is inviting applications from eligible, dynamic and qualified applicants. Aspirants who are in search of Government Jobs must apply for IARI Recruitment 2017, by attending walk-in interview on 24-01-2017.
This Page Includes
Job searchers who are desirous to be a part of this organization can promptly apply against Indian Jute Industries Research Associate Recruitment. Candidates are advised to attach academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars with application form and bring them at the time of interview for verification.
Applicants who are interested to obtain further information in regard to iari.res.in recruitment are suggested to take a look on below section page which is well maintained by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Jute Industries Research Associate|
|Position Name||Project Title||Number Of Vacancies|
|Junior Research Fellow||The symbiotic microflora of chewing folivorous lepidopterans and its interaction with entomopathogenic microorganisms||02|
|Technical Person||Evaluation of Spinetoram 12% SC toxicity on Pink bollworm Pectinophora gossypiella under controlled condition||01|
|Junior Research Fellow||National Facility on insect rearing and xenobioticcum-transgenic bioassays||01|
- For Junior Research Fellow: Applicant must have done M.Sc. in Entomology/ Agril Entomology/ Zoology Entomology/ Plant Protection/life sciences/Biosciences. Applicants who possess bachelor’s degree they must have NET qualification or its equivalent.
- For Technical Person and Junior Research Fellow: Those candidates who are applying against this post should have done B.Sc. in Life Sciences.
- Before applying against IARI Jobs candidate must satisfy age criteria of the organization. Applicant must have maximum 35 years of age for JRF post and 28 years for Technical Person.
- Relaxation to 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST/ and women candidate as per Government/ ICAR guidelines).
IARI Recruitment Official Notice: Press Here
|Position Name||Project Title||Pay Structure|
|Junior Research Fellow||The symbiotic microflora of chewing folivorous lepidopterans and its interaction with entomopathogenic microorganisms||Rs. 25000/- + 30% HRA per month|
|Technical Person||Evaluation of Spinetoram 12% SC toxicity on Pink bollworm Pectinophora gossypiella under controlled condition||Rs. 16000/- per month|
|Junior Research Fellow||National Facility on insect rearing and xenobioticcum-transgenic bioassays||Rs. 7560/- per month|
Selection of the candidate will be based on walk-in interview that will be conducted by the recruitment panel of the organization. To get final selection applicants need to give best performance in interview.
Steps To Apply:
- Firstly candidates are required to open official website of organization that is www.iari.res.in.
- Afterwards, candidates are required to go to “Announcement” section that is available at the top of home page.
- Under Announcement press on, “Contractual Jobs” that is below the heading.
- Afterwards, on new page various jobs links will appear on your screen.
- Candidates are required to hit on “Junior Research Fellow and Technical Person” link.
- Now, PDF will appear, read all the details regarding notification carefully and ensure your eligibility before applying.
- Download the application form, from same PDF and fill all the details carefully.
- Also attach all documents, certificates that are required also affix an attested recent passport size photograph in the Bio-data.
- At last bring the application form with all documents for verification with all details at the time of interview.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Documents to Be Needed At the Time of Interview:
- Copies of 10th, 12th, Under-graduation, post-graduation, Ph.D. and NET/GATE and other certificates required
- Two copies of their bio-data
- Two passport size photographs
- One set of attested copies of their certificates/mark sheets/experience proof.
- Bring original certificates for verification
Conference Room, Division of Entomology
PUSA Campus, New Delhi
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Delhi
Interview will be held on 24-01-2017 at 9:30 – 10.30 AM
To get further information about IARI Recruitment 2017 go through above given Official Notification. Bookmark our web portal by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest 15000 Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|