Indian Agricultural Research Institute has promulgated latest employment notification entitled as IARI Recruitment. Through this advertisement, Walk-in-interview is going to be conducted by the Indian Agricultural Research Institute for filling up the SRF/Semi-skilled Vacancy. Passionate and goal-oriented candidates who want to foster their career may promptly apply for IARI Recruitment 2017 by attending the interview.
This page Highlights:
You are required to appear in the walk-in-interview on the schedule date that is “02-05-2017” along with the essential enclosures for availing the chance of IARI Jobs. All the information regarding Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment are available in the below section of this page informed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||Indian Agricultural Research Institute|
|Last date to apply||02-05-2017|
- Senior Research Fellow
Title of the Project:
Nano-based detection of organophosphate pesticides using metal-organic framework conjugates.
Senior Research Fellow:
- Candidates who are applying should have M.Sc in Agricultural Chemicals / Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry OR Master’s degree in the relevant subject with Bachelor’s degree from recognized university or institute with good academic record.
- Candidates having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualification.
Contenders who are willing to apply for Semi-skilled post must pass their 12th standard from reputed board of education with aggregate percentage.
Job options for 12th Pass Students: Grab Today
- Age of the candidates applying for SRF Jobs must be 35 years for men, 40 years for women on the date of interview.
- Relaxation in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category will be given as per existing rules of the Indian Agricultural Research Institute.
IARI Recruitment: Press here
|Name of the Positions||Salary (per month)|
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs.25,000/- + HRA (After two years Rs.28.000/- + HRA)|
Selection will be done on the basis of their performance level in walk-in-interview conducted by the selection panel of the Indian Agricultural Research Institute.
Read Below Provided Articles:
How to apply for IARI Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the Indian Agricultural Research Institute that is “www.iari.res.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the “Announcement” tab present in the menu bar of the homepage.
- Strike on the “Contractual Jobs” from the drop down list.’
- Then hit on the “Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Semi-skilled” link of advertisement.
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- Now candidates need to appear in the interview along with the mandatory documents and certificates for verification.
Room No. 139 (Conference room),
Division of Agricultural Chemicals,
LBS Bldg, IARI, New Delhi
Find Here: More Jobs in Delhi
Date of Interview: 02-05-2017
Candidates who are keen to know more details about IARI Recruitment 2017 they must have a look on the Official Notification available on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Walkin||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|