ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute has issued a Vacancy Advertisement about IARI Recruitment. Organization is looking for well qualified and suitable candidates for the engagement of vacancy of Senior Research Fellow and Field Assistant are available in the Division of Genetics in the DBT funded projects. Job hunters who possess the requisite qualifications can apply for IARI Recruitment 2015 through offline process. Aspirants who wish to make their career in government sector they must grasp this chance. Applicants must appear in Walk- In- Interview along with application form on the date and address uttered below.
|Name of Positions Offered||Senior Research Fellow and Field Assistant|
|Date of Walk- In- Interview||18th September 2015|
More information regarding IARI Recruitment 2015 Advertisement like essential qualifications, age limit, selection procedure, apply method etc can be checked by scrolling down this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Educational Qualification for IARI Vacancy:
|Name of Post||Qualification Required|
|Senior Research Fellow||Post Graduate Degree in Basic science with NET Qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course (Life Science) and Experience in molecular breeding in rice.|
|Field Assistant||Intermediate or Equivalent and Experience in field and lab work in rice crop|
Age Regulation & Remuneration Scale:
Minimum age of job appliers should be 18 years.
|Name of Post||Maximum Age||Pay Band|
|Senior Research Fellow||35 years||Rs. 25,000/- per month + 30% HRA|
|Field Assistant||30 years||Rs. 8000/- per month|
Relaxation in Age for IARI Recruitment:
Relaxation in age will be allowable to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as uttered below:
- SC/ ST/ Woman Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Contenders: 03 years
Manner of Appointment:
Job finders will have to appear in Walk- In- Interview on schedule date with application form. Final Enrollment of job seekers for IARI Recruitment will be done basis of their performance given at the time of Interview which will be accomplished by the selection penal of ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute. No Travelling Allowance or Dearness Allowance will be reimbursed to aspirants for attending interview.
Applying Process for IARI Recruitment:
- Firstly, job seekers need to visit the ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute’s Official Website that is www.iari.res.in.
- Then go to “Announcement” tab mentioned in the menu bar of home page.
- Select “Contractual Jobs” option from the list and hit “Senior Research Fellow and Field Assistant” link.
- Read complete notification carefully and download the prescribed format of application form.
- Fill it accurately with required necessary and paste one recent self attested recent passport size photograph in provided space.
- Applicants need to bring original certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, NET/equivalent certificate, M.Sc/Ph.D. certificate either original or provisional and one set of the self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards.
- Job finders are required to submit the application at the time of interview as per the format annexed along with the declaration.
- It is advised to reach the interview venue on time to avoid final rush.
- Aspirants without required certificates or documents, will not be allowed to attend interview.
Walk- In- Interview Address:
Division of Genetics, IARI,
New Delhi 110 012, India
Date to Keep in Mind:
- Date of Walk- In- Interview: 18th September 2015
- Reporting Time for Interview: 09:30 to 10:00 A.M.
Read Official Notification to acquire detailed information in concern to IARI Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
A latest vacancy notification titled as IARI Recruitment 2015 has been proclaimed by ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute to fill up the post of Computer Operator in Precision Farming Development Centre scheme. Skilled and dedicated Candidates who are interested in applying for the concerned position against IARI advertisement may send their application form through email before the last date and must appear for walk-in-interview.
|Post Name||Computer Operator|
|Walk-In-Date||1st September 2015|
For complete details regarding this recruitment notification such as vacancy details, vital qualification, method of selection, email address, etc kindly go to the below provided list of particulars carefully which is depicted below by team of recruitmentresult.com
- Aspirants going to apply for IARI Recruitment must possess B.Sc. in Agriculture/Science / BCA Desirable
- Have Knowledge of Computer
Aspirants applying for the concerned post must fall under the age limit of 30 years. Relaxation of age will be applicable as per the norms followed by the organization.
- For women and SC & ST – not more than 35 years
- For OBC- 33 years
Candidates who will be selected for the specified post under IARI Recruitment will receive a consolidated amount of Rs 10,000 /- per month.
Process Of Recruitment:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their presentation in personal interview scheduled to be held on date specified for this purpose. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
Way of applying for IARI Recruitment:
Candidates who are interested in applying for the concerned position can send their applications in the prearranged format through email to Dr. (Ms.) Neelam Patel, Principal Scientist, Water Technology Centre, IARI, New Delhi-12.
Candidates are required to bring all essential certificates in original and a copy of bio-data along with photocopies of certificates, reprints of publications if any and No objection certificate from the current employer(wherever applicable) at the time of interview for verification.
Important date to remember:
- Walk In Date & Time: 1st September 2015 At 10 A.M
- Walk In Venue: Room 201 Water Technology Centre, IARI, New Delhi
See Official Notification for more details on IARI Recruitment 2015. Dear candidates for all kinds of updates keep visiting this page daily.