Indian Agricultural Research Institute has depicted a job advertisement concerning with IARI Recruitment to invite skilled and brilliant candidates to fill up various posts of SRF/Fitter in organization. Interested applicants can apply for IARI Recruitment 2016 by attending walk-in interview conducted by the department on the prescribed date stated below.
Aspirants who are willing to attend the interview must appear with all the documents mentioned below on the day of interview. You can check all the details regarding IARI jobs like how to apply etc. through this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of organization||Indian Agricultural Research Institute|
|Date of walk-in interview||Furnished below|
IARI Vacancies and Qualification Required:
|3||Senior Research Fellow||14||
|4||Skilled Helper||2||B.Sc Biotechnology/Microbiology|
|5||Office assistant||1||12th class passed|
You Can Also Check:-
Salary Details and Age Limits:
|Posts name||Age limits||Salary|
|Fitter||Above 18 years||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Senior Research Fellow||
|Rs. 25,000 + other allowances|
|Skilled Helper||Rs. 12,142/-|
|Office assistant||Minimum 18 years Maximum 35 years||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Unskilled labour||As per organization rules||Rs 8000/-|
- Selection of aspirants will be based on walk-in interview conducted by the organization.
- Aspirants will be judged according to their performance in the interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|How To Dress For An Interview||Get Details|
How to Apply for IARI Recruitment:
- Contenders applying for IARI vacancy can follow the steps mentioned below:
- First go to the official website of Indian Agricultural Research Institute that is iari.res.in
- Select “Tender Notices” under “Announcement” section on home page.
- Choose “Contractual Jobs” under “Announcements” section.
- Hit appropriate post for which you are applying.
- Read all information carefully and note it down.
- Candidates have to appear on the day of interview with a CV whose format is stated below:
- Name with self attested passport size photo
- Father/ Mother Name
- Date of Birth
- Present and permanent address, contact telephone no. and email ID
- Category: SC/ST/OBC/GEN
- Qualification details (Institute, year and marks in class 10th, 12th, graduation and post Graduation)
- Experience with supporting document
- Aspirants have to appear with all the documents mentioned above.
- Contenders have to appear in time on the day of interview at venues mentioned below.
Date, Time and Venue of walk-in interview:
|Name of posts||Date and time||Venue|
|Fitter||18th June 2016 at 10:00 A.M||Conference room of the Division
Of Agricultural Engineering, IARI, New Delhi-110012.
|Senior Research Fellow||14th June 2016 at 9:30 A.M||Division of Microbiology, IARI, Pusa Campus, New Delhi-110012.|
|09th June 2016 at 10.00 A.M||PG Lecture room, Division of Microbiology, IARI, New Delhi 110012|
|13th June 2016 at 9:30 A.M||Centre for Environment Science and Climate Resilient Agriculture (CESCRA), IARI, New Delhi 110012|
|06th June 2016 at 9:30 A.M||Division of Entomology, IARI, New Delhi 110012|
|Skilled Helper||14th June 2016 at 9:30 A.M||Division of Microbiology, IARI, Pusa Campus, New Delhi-110012.|
|Office assistant||09th June 2016 at 10.00 A.M||PG Lecture room, Division of Microbiology, IARI, New Delhi 110012|
Check Here:- More Jobs in Delhi
Aspirant’s can go through Official Link to check more updates regarding IARI Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|