IARI Recruitment 2015
Indian Agricultural Research Institute has circulated an employment Advt as IARI Recruitment 2015 to hire skilled and career oriented candidates for the post of Technical Asst and others. Eligible and interested Job hunters who are willing to apply for IRAI job 2015 must send their application form on or before the last date.
|No. of Posts||40|
|Last date to apply||Within 30 days|
Appliers must read entire details regarding IARI Recruitment 2015 such as post name, qualification, selection process, salary and how to apply etc. properly before apply for which is given by recruitmentresult.com.
Post, Vacancies and Essential Qualification Details:
|Name of Posts||No. of Positions||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Technical Officer||02||Master’s Degree in Agriculture/Social Science|
|Technical Assistant||28||Bachelor Degree in Agriculture/Social Science/ Library Science|
|Field Man||07||Matriculation with One year certificate in Agriculture|
|Library assistant||02||Matriculation with One year Certificate in Library Science|
|Fitter||01||Matriculation with One year certificate in Fitter|
- Job appliers have to pay Application Fee of Rs. 750/- via Bank Draft, drawn in favour of Director, I.A.R.I. payable at New Delhi
- SC/ ST / Women and Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from payment of any fee.
Age limit and Salary Details:
|Post Name||Age Limit as on 01.01.2015||Pay Scale||Grade pay|
|Senior Technical Officer||18 to 35 years||Rs.15600/- to 39100/-||Rs.5400/|
|Technical Assistant||18 to 30 years||Rs.5200/- to 20200/-||Rs. 2800/-|
|Field Man||Rs. 2000/-|
Upper age limit relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST candidate, 3 years for OBC candidate and 10 years for Physically Handicapped candidates is admissible as per rules.
Job hunters will be selected on basis performance in written test /interview.
How To Apply?
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply for IARI Recruitment 2015 by submitting their application on prescribed format which is available on official website www.iari.res.in.
- Applicants must attach attested photo copies of certificates in support of Qualification, caste, age, recent passport size photograph and DD.
- Envelope containing application should be marked as “Application for the post of” and send to below stated address.
Senior Administrative Officer (Recruitment Cell), Room No. 13,
Director’s Office, IARI, Pusa, New Delhi-110 012
- Dead line for submission of application: within 30 days from the date of publication of Advt.
- Last date of receipt of application for far flung areas: within 45 days from the date of publication of Advt.
Note: Candidates can check Official Advertisement for getting more details about IARI Recruitment 2015
IARI Recruitment 2015
Indian Agricultural Research Institute has announced a notice about IARI Recruitment 2015 for the engagement of contract scientist and SRF vacancies. Willing and eligible candidates who wish to grab this opportunity they can attend the walk-in interview on the prescribed date and venue.
|Post Name||Contract Scientist and SRF|
|Date For Walk-In Interview||21st April 2015|
Job hunters who are willing to make their career with this Institute they can apply for the suitable post after obtaining the complete details like educational qualification, selection process, age limit, how to apply etc. which is well tailored below by the unit of recruitmentresult.com.
|Contract scientist||Ph.D in life sciences / Plant pathology / Biotechnology|
|SRF (senior research fellow)||MSC in botany / Plant Pathology/ Biotechnology|
- Contract scientist: Rs. 35,000
- SRF (Senior Research Fellow): Rs. 16000
The candidate’s selection will be based on their performance in walk-in interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply for the suitable post by appearing in the walk-in interview along with the prescribed application form, bio-data, proof of date of birth, one passport size photo at the below mentioned venue:
Division of Plant Physiology,
Indian Agricultural Research Institute,
New Delhi 110012
The interview will be held on: 21st April 2015
Note: For other details candidates may check Official Advertisement
Something That You Should Put An Eye On