Indian Agricultural Research Institute has displayed an employment advertisement regarding IARI Recruitment. Walk- in interview will be conducted against selection of hard working candidates for post of Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow, Traineeship and Studentship. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria may attend walk- in interview along with duly filled application form and all other required documents on prescribed date that is tuned below. Aspirants may get more information about upcoming IARI Recruitment 2016 shortly by staying in touch with us.
|Name of post||SRF, JRF, Traineeship and Studentship|
|No of vacancy||08|
|Walk- in Interview date||18th December 2015|
Applying aspirants may get the rest information about IARI Vacancy such as education qualification, age limit, application fee, salary detail, selection process and other useful details is well mention below by recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name, No of Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Senior Research Fellow||02||i) Master’s degree in Bioinformatics or Computer Science+ NET qualification and two years research experience, or
ii) M. Tech degree in Bioinformatics or Computer Science /Engineering with two years research experience
|Junior Research Fellow||–||i) Master’s degree in Bioinformatics or Computer Science + NET qualification, or
ii) M. Tech degree in Bioinformatics or Computer Science/Engineering
|Traineeship||02||M.Sc./M. Tech (Bioinformatics) with 60 % marks from a recognized University|
|Studentship||04||Final year M.Sc./ M.Tech (Bioinformatics) Students from a recognized University|
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs 28000/- + HRA|
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs. 25000/- + HRA|
|Traineeship||Rs. 8000/- consolidated|
|Studentship||Rs. 8000/- consolidated|
Age of applying candidates should not exceed from 35 years for all positions. Age relaxation of 5 yrs for SC/ ST/ OBC and woman candidates will be given.
Walk- in- Interview is going to be organized by Indian Agricultural Research Institute for assortment of skilled candidates. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How to Apply for IARI Recruitment:
- Appliers who are willing to apply may submit their application in prescribed format available on the official website ‘www.iari.res.in’ at the time of walk-in.
- On the home of official website page candidates need to press on “Announcements” tab that is existing in menu bar.
- Select the ‘proper link which is available in drop down list of announcements section.
- A list will appear, choose ‘Contractual Jobs’ from it.
- After hitting on link before applying, you can read all the instructions.
- Now you have to prepare the Application form correctly with entire details like name, qualification, experience etc.
- Candidates may attend the walk-in interview along with will all the original and one set of the self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and an attested copy of recent passport size photograph pasted onto the application form.
- A recent passport size photograph (attested) must be affixed onto the application form. The completed application form and the entire testimonials need to be submitted at the time of interview which is well mention below…
AKMU, LBS Building,
IARI, Pusa Campus,
New Delhi- 110012
Walk- in Interview date: 18th December 2015
If the applicants want to acquire detailed information regarding IARI Recruitment they can read the Official Notification. You need to stay in touch with us to get forthcoming info about IARI Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On