Indian Agricultural Research Institute has circulated a job notification as IARI Recruitment. Walk-in interview is organized by the department to selected endowed aspirants to fill up vacant posts of Senior Research Fellow(SRF), Office Assistant, Field/ Lab Assistant and Office Attendant. Interested and willing aspirants can apply for IARI Recruitment 2016 by attending walk-in interview on the scheduled date stated below.
You can check out all the other details about Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment, by scrolling down this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who are going to attend interview, they can check out below mention procedure to see all the documents required on the day of interview.
|Organization Name||Indian Agricultural Research Institute|
|Date of Interview||26th and 27th August 2016|
Indian Agricultural Research Institute Vacancy and Qualification Required
|1||Senior Research Fellow||02||Post Graduate degree in Botany/Life Sciences/ Biotechnology|
|2||Senior Research Fellow||01||M.Tech. /M.Sc. in Agril. Process Engg./Food Engg./ Food Sc. & Tech|
|3||Office Assistant||01||Graduate with 01 year experience in similar/ equivalent position|
|4||Field/ Lab Assistant||02||12th pass with 02 year experience in similar/ equivalent position|
Get Here: More Vacancies As Per Your Qualification
- Age of applicants will be decided later by the organization for Indian Agricultural Research Institute jobs.
- Relaxation will be applicable as per the rules and regulation of the organization.
Salary Scale for IARI Recruitment
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs.28000/- per month + HRA|
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs.25000/- per month + HRA|
|Office Assistant||Rs.15000/- per month|
|Field/ Lab Assistant||Rs.10000/- per month|
Selection Procedure for IARI Vacancies
- Selection of job hunters will be done on the basis of their performance in personal interview.
- Applicants have to give their best in the above mention round for final selection.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round
How to Prepare IARI Application Form
- Job seekers who are applying for jobs in IARI, they can follow below mention steps to prepare Indian Agricultural Research Institute Application Form:
- Firstly go to official website of the department that is iari.res.in
- Select “Contractual Jobs” tab under “Announcement” section.
- Now choose “Walk-in interview positions (Field/Lab Assistant, Office Attendant)” link.
- Read all the details about the posts and download application form.
- Fill application form with all the details and affix a photo in it.
- Attest all the certificates in support to qualification, age, experience etc.
- Applicants must carry all original as well as one set of photocopied documents with them.
- Candidates are advised to reach in time to the below mention venue.
At Room No. 301 of the NRL building,
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute,
Pusa Campus, New Delhi – 110012
Latest Jobs in Delhi: Get Details
|Posts Name||Date of Interview|
|Senior Research Fellow||26th August 2016 at 10:00 A.M.|
|Senior Research Fellow|
|Office Assistant||26th August 2016 at 01:30 P.M.|
|Field/ Lab Assistant||27th August 2016 at 10:00 A.M.|
To gather all the details about IARI Recruitment 2016, you can check official notification mentioned below.
IARI Recruitment: Download Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Walkin||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best Jobs In India||Latest Current Affairs Updates|
Indian Agricultural Research Institute has disseminated an advertisement related to IARI Recruitment. Regarding this opening Walk- in interview will be conducted against selection of capable candidates for filling the vacancy of Research Associate. Aspirants may attain all the relevant information about IARI Recruitment 2016 as furnished on this page for your convenience.
Contenders who accomplish the eligibility criteria may attend interview along with duly filled in application form and all other required documents on prescribed date and venue that is mentioned below. You may get the rest information about IARI Jobs through this page that is well customized below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of organization||Indian Agricultural Research Institute|
|Walk-in-date||22nd August 2016|
Those candidates who are applying for Research Associate post should have Graduate or Post Graduate Degree in relevant field from any accredited university or institute and relevant years of research experience must have done.
Latest Jobs for Graduate in India – Check Here
Current Jobs after Post Graduate – Check Here
Applying candidate’s maximum age will be admissible as per norms. Age relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC and woman candidates will be applicable as per directives of IARI.
Candidate shortlisted for Senior Research Fellow will be getting a consolidated amount of salary+ HRA per month.
Selection Process for IARI Vacancy:
Assortment of skilled candidates will be done on the basis of Walk- in- Interview that is going to be organized by Indian Agricultural Research Institute for. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
Procedure to Apply for IARI Recruitment:
- Appliers willing to apply against IARI Recruitment may submit their application in prescribed format that is available on the official website ‘www.iari.res.in’ at the time of walk-in.
- On the home of the website candidates need to go for “Announcements” tab that is existing in menu bar and further “Contractual Jobs” link in the drop down list of announcements section .
- After that hit the link “Research Associate” from the available list and read all the instructions carefully before applying.
- Download the application form, take a print out and fill this form completely furnishing all essential details.
- The candidates will have to compulsorily send the filled in application form, with all the original certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, and one set of the self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and an attested copy of recent passport size photograph pasted onto the application form.
- The completed application form and other original testimonials need to be submitted at the time of interview on the venue which is well mention below…
Dr. Neelam Patel,
Principal Scientist Water Technology Centre,
IARI, New Delhi-110012,
Get Here: More Government Jobs
Venue for Interview:
WTC, IARI, New Delhi
Walk- in Interview date: 22nd August 2016
Note: If the applicants want to acquire detailed information regarding IARI Recruitment 2016 they can read the Official Link. You need to stay in touch with us to get forthcoming info about relevant recruitment notifications.