UPSC IAS Admit Card
UPSC IAS Admit Card is issued!!! Union Public Service Commission will organize UPSC IAS Main Exam from 28.10.2017 to 03.11.2017. To appear in UPSC Civil Services exam, aspirants may need UPSC IAS Hall Ticket which is available here. The main motto of organizing UPSC IAS paper is to recruit eligible candidates for civil servants posts such as IAS, IPS, and IFS. Individuals who qualified UPSC Preliminary exam can access UPSC IAS exam Admit Card for Civil Services Main examination. Collect relevant details about UPSC IAS Admit Card 2017 by taking a look at this page.
Over-view of page:
There are two options for downloading UPSC IAS exam hall ticket i.e. by “By Registration Id “or “By Roll Number”. Aspirants need to enter Registration Id, Date of Birth, roll number for downloading UPSC IAS exam admit card. To attain more details about UPSC IAS Admit Card 2018, scroll down this page prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com
How To Download UPSC IAS Admit Card?
For downloading Union Public Service Commission Indian Administrative Services hall ticket, contenders are required to follow listed steps.
- First of all you may visit the official website of UPSC that is “www.upsc.gov.in”.
- Go under “What’s New” section available at right side.
- Press on “e – Admit Card: Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2017” link, you will be moved to new page where you need to strike on “Hit here” link under “Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2017”.
- Under “To Download e-Admit Card” head, press on “Press here” link.
- Read out important instructions.
- Press on “Yes” tab after reading detailed instructions.
- Choose option as “By Registration Id “or “By Roll Number” as seen in image.
- If you choose “By Registration Id” then enter your Registration Id, Select Date Of Birth , Confirm Random Image by putting code as seen here.
- Hit on submit option.
- In case, you select “By Roll Number” option, then “Enter Your Roll Number”, “Select Date Of Birth”, Put code as visible here
- Press on submit button.
- Your UPSC IAS hall ticket 2017 will appear at your screen.
- Obtain print out of UPSC IAS exam admit card 2017 & carry it at time of exam.
Download Here: UPSC IAS Admit Card
UPSC IAS Admit Card
Do You Know?
Union public service commission successfully conducted Indian administrative service (IAS) preliminary examination on 18/06/2017. Candidates who are declared qualified in the UPSC IAS preliminary exam, will have to appear for appear for IAS Main Exam 2017 on 28/10/2017. And the qualified applicants in main exam or who will get good marks in the main exam, they are required to attend personal interview which will be conducted by concerned department of UPSC for selection process.
Important instructions to be followed by candidates:
- To get entry in Examination Hall, bring UPSC IAS exam Hall Ticket.
- Keep the e-Entrance Letter secure until the written results are declared.
- Enter the examination hall 20 minutes before beginning of exam.
- Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables / costly items in the Examination Hall.
- Those who do not have clear photographs on IAS exam call letter, bring a photo identity proof viz. Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter I Card etc. and passport size photographs.
Civil Services Mains Exam
As mentioned above, aspirant knows well that UPSC IAS Mains Exam is going to held from 28.10.2017 to 03.11.2017 participants of this exam can download their UPSC IAS call letter from official website with the help of above stated instructions. Here we are presenting Civil Services mains Exam pattern so that candidates can plan their preparation accordingly.
Check This- IAS Syllabus
UPSC Civil Services Pre Exam Pattern
- There will be two papers for Civil Services Prelims Exam that is Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 1 will be General Studies I (GS I) consisting general questions from Economics, Geography, Political Science, and Science while Paper 2 will be of aptitude test.
- The duration of examination will be of two hours for each paper.
- There will be total 200 questions in each paper.
- Questions paper will be of total 400 marks
- One mark will be allotted for one correct answer while one-third marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Check Related Links:
Civil Services mains Exam Pattern
|Paper A||Optional Subject (Qualifying)||300|
|Paper B||English (Qualifying)||300|
|Paper II||General Studies I||250|
|Paper III||General Studies II||250|
|Paper-IV||General Studies III||250|
|Paper V||General Studies-IV||250|
|Papers VI, VII||Combination of optional subjects below||500|
|Total (Written Test)||1750|
UPSC IAS Mains Exam Center
Must Read: Tips To Crack IAS Exam In First Attempt
IAS Mains Exam: 28.10.2017 to 03.11.2017
Candidates may go through this Official Link to acquire more details about UPSC IAS Admit Card 2017–2018. For any sort of query concerning Union Public Service Commission admit card, ask in comment box placed below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IAS Eligibility Criteria||IAS Application Form|
|IAS Study Materials and Books||IAS Toppers Interview Questions|
|UPSC Online Practice Test||IAS Success Stories|
|IAS Salary||How To Become An IAS Officer|