UPSC IAS Admit Card
Candidates who are all set to participate in Indian Administrative Services Examination, they are informed that UPSC IAS Admit Card has issued!! Keen applicants can download their UPSC Civil Services prelims Admit card through this page. UPSC is going to conduct Civil Services Examination on 18-06-2017 to recruit eligible candidates for various vacant post of civil servants and officers such as IAS, IPS, IFS and more. Candidates who will appear in UPSC Civil Services (Pre) Exam, they can get their IAS Pre hall ticket through the online mode by following the simple steps stated below. Aspirants can attain more information about UPSC IAS Admit Card 2017 –2018, by going through the entire post.
Highlights Of This Page
UPSC organizes Civil Services Examination with the objective to hire suitable candidates for the prestigious post of civil officers in various departments under this commission. Those candidates who have applied to appear in UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2017-2018 for the post of Indian Administrative Officers, they can also download their UPSC IAS Hall Ticket by visiting the official website or directly hit the below provided link. Our hardworking team members of recruitmentresult.com have well structured all the required details in this concern, so candidates may scroll down and read carefully.
It is important for the contenders to download their call letter and keep it safe as it plays most essential role. Admit Card is mandatory document which is required during the examination, without it the applicant is not allowed to enter the examination hall. This is because it contain all the necessary information about the contender who has appeared for exam such as roll no. date birth etc, so it just like an id proof of the candidate. Hence the contenders are advised to carry it during the examination, so don’t forget and keep it secure.
Candidates can download their UPSC IAS Call letter through this page. You can check your exam date, examination centre, timing and more details in your hall ticket. So you need to grab your hall ticket as soon as possible. Here on this page we presented some steps to make your way easy for downloading your UPSC IAS main Exam admit card. Keep reading.
How To Download UPSC IAS Admit Card
Candidates who want to download their UPSC IAS Hall Ticket can follow the steps given below
- First of all you may visit the official website of UPSC that is “www.upsc.gov.in”.
- On the home page you have to press on “e-Summon Letter for the Personality Test of Civil Services (Pre) Examination – 2017”
- Now you will directed to a page, where you need to hit on “press here for link” for downloading the UPSC IAS hall ticket.
- After this you have to enter your roll no. and code in the blocks.
- Within some seconds you will be able to see your UPSC IAS Hall Ticket on your computer screen.
- You should take a print out of the admit card and bring it at the time of exam.
Read Now: How to Download Admit Card?
UPSC IAS Admit Card
Do You Know?
Union public service commission is going to conduct Indian administrative service (IAS) preliminary exam on 18.06.2017. The candidates who will be declared qualified in the UPSC IAS preliminary exam, will have to appear for appear for IAS Main Exam 2017 on 28.10.2017. And the qualified applicants in main exam or who will get good marks in the main exam, they are required to attend personal interview which will be conducted by concerned department of UPSC for selection process.
Press Here To Download: UPSC IAS Admit Card
Civil Services Pre Exam
As mentioned above, aspirant knows well that UPSC IAS Pre Exam is going to conduct on 18.06.2017, and to appear in this exam, applicants can download their UPSC IAS Hall Ticket now. Here we are presenting Civil Services Pre Exam pattern so that candidates can plan their preparation accordingly.
Check This- IAS Syllabus
UPSC Civil Services Pre Exam Pattern
- There will be two papers for Civil Services Prelims Exam that is Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 1 will be General Studies I (GS I) consisting general questions from Economics, Geography, Political Science, and Science while Paper 2 will be of aptitude test.
- The duration of examination will be of two hours for each paper.
- There will be total 200 questions in each paper.
- Questions paper will be of total 400 marks
- One mark will be allotted for one correct answer while one-third marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Check Related Links:
UPSC Civil Services Syllabus for Preliminary Exam 2017
Paper 1- General Studies
- Current events of national and international importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy Rights Issues, etc
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization
- General Science
Paper 2- Aptitude Test
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision-making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. Class X level)
Must Read: Tips To Crack IAS Exam In First Attempt
UPSC IAS Pre Exam Centers
|Gautam Buddh Nagar||Siligudi|
|Anantpur (Andhra Pradesh)||Madurai|
UPSC IAS Officers Selection Process:
Applicants will get selected on the bases of their marks they obtained in preliminary and main examinations. Candidates, who will be declared qualified in these exams, will be called next stage that is personality test and personal interview. Final ranking for selection would be determined on the basis of performance in Personality test and interview round.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
|IAS Prelims Exam Date||18/06/2017|
|IAS Mains Exam Date||28/10/2017|
Candidates who have qualified in written examination of Civil Services (Pre) Examination, 2017 can download their UPSC IAS Admit Card 2017 through the direct Official Link. If organization will publish any new update we’ll update our page with new details, so keep in touch with this web portal. You can ask your question/queries in comment box stated below, we’ll solve it shortly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IAS Eligibility Criteria||IAS Application Form|
|IAS Study Materials and Books||IAS Toppers Interview Questions|
|UPSC Online Practice Test||IAS Success Stories|
|IAS Salary||How To Become An IAS Officer|