IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
Applicants, if you’re planning to apply for IBPS PO Exam, then you can check the updated information related to IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2016 from this page. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organizations. So candidates, who aspire to join the banking sector, are required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CWE-PO/MT-VI). Applicants are also advised to stay connected with us on our web portal to acquire latest updates regarding IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2017.
Institute for Banking Personnel Selection conducts a common bank exam including 21 banks in it and those, who want to get jobs in Participating Organizations as a Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee or in a similar post in that cadre, they must check the IBPS Probationary Officer Exam Eligibility Criteria before applying. Below we the team of recruitmentresult.com is mention all eligibility details, have a look..
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
IBPS Po Eligibility Criteria CWE Contains these 3 points to check such as Candidates age limit, Educational qualification, Nationality / Citizenship.
Nationality / Citizenship:
Participants must have the citizenship either.
- Citizen of Indian
- Citizen of Nepal
- Citizen of Bhutan
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
IBPS PO Recruitment Exam Notification Details: Check Here
IBPS PO Educational Qualification:
- Contenders must have A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
You May Also Check:- Latest Graduate Jobs
IBPS PO Age Limit:
Aspirants’ age should not below 20 years and not more than 30 years i.e. an applicant must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1986 and not later than 01.07.1996 (both dates inclusive)
IBPS PO Age Relaxation:
|Sr. No.||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within the stipulated time) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment||5 years|
|5||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|6||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IBPS Question Papers||IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria|
|IBPS PO Syllabus||IBPS Current Affairs/Online Quiz|
|How to Prepare For IBPS||IBPS Exam Calendar|
|IBPS PO Salary||IBPS PO Interview Experience|
|IBPS PO Challan Form||Is there any negative marking in IBPS Exam|
- Applicants looking for age relaxation will be required to submit necessary certificate(s) in original/ copies at the time of Interview and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by Institute for Banking Personnel Selection / Participating Organisation(s).
- In case of Ex-servicemen who has once joined in a Govt. job on the civil side after availing the benefits given to him as an Ex-servicemen for his re-employment, his Ex-servicemen status for the purpose of re-employment in Government ceases and There is no reservation for Ex-servicemen in Officers’ Cadre.
Get Details: IBPS Jobs Notification
The validity for CWE PO/MT-VI will automatically terminate at the close of business on 31st March 2018 with or without giving any notice.
Job seekers who are interested to apply they can check this Official Link to collect More information regarding IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2016 – 2017.
Must Check This:-Upcoming Bank Exams
Candidates if you want to get other details regarding recruitment, result etc, you may visit our web portal on regular basis. We will update you all recent information time to time. You can also join us on Facebook or Google to acquire details on your timeline wall directly.