IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has prescribed IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria for Probationary exam. Prior applying for IBPS PO exam, ensure IBPS CWE PO eligibility comprising all details about qualification & age limit. Applicants keen to participate in the Common Recruitment Process (CWE-PO/ MT-VII) for IBPS PO Recruitment may check ibps.in eligibility norms. As per IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2018, Graduation degree in relevant discipline from a university recognized by the govt. of India is mandatory to apply for PO Exam.
Indian, Nepal or Bhutan citizens are eligible to apply for IBPS PO examination. At time of filling IBPS PO Online Application form, you need to mention percentage of marks obtained in graduation. Contenders seeking for jobs in banking may check IBPS Probationary Officer Exam Eligibility Criteria before applying. To gain more stuff about IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2018, go through this page modified by team of recruitmentresult.com
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
IBPS PO 2018 Eligibility comprise of Educational qualification, Nationality / Citizenship, age limit details.
Nationality / Citizenship:
As per IBPS CWE PO MT Eligibility terms, applicant must have the citizenship either.
- Citizen of Indian
- Citizen of Nepal
- Citizen of Bhutan
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
IBPS PO Recruitment Exam Notification Details: Check Here
IBPS PO Educational Qualification:
Ensure IBPS CWE PO qualification prior applying for exam.
- To apply for IBPS PO paper, you may possess Graduation degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or equivalent
- All educational qualifications should be from University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
You May Also Check:- Latest Graduate Jobs
IBPS PO Age Limit:
- Minimum & maximum age to apply for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Probationary Exam is 20 years & 30 years respectively. It means applicant must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1986 and not later than 01.07.1996 (both dates inclusive)
- Relaxation in age is applicable for all the reserved categories. Those who fulfill IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria may apply.
IBPS PO Age Relaxation:
|Sr. No.||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within the stipulated time) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment||5 years|
|5||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|6||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Point To Put Attention:
- Aspirants seeking for age relaxation are required to submit necessary certificate(s) in original/ copies at the time of Interview and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment procedure as decided by Institute for Banking Personnel Selection.
- For Ex-servicemen who have once joined in a Govt. job on the civil side after availing the benefits bestowed to him as an Ex-servicemen for his re-employment, his Ex-servicemen status for re-employment in Government ceases.
Read Here: IBPS PO Preparation Tips
IBPS PO Exam Pattern
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2018:
|Test Name||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of the Exam|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||English and Hindi|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||English and Hindi|
- Time Duration will be of 1 hour.
- Candidates have to qualify in each of above papers by securing the cut off which will is decided by Institute for Banking Personnel Selection.
IBPS PO Main Exam Pattern 2018:
|S. No.||Paper Section||Number of Questions||Max Marks||Duration of Exam|
|1.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||2.20 hours|
|3.||General Awareness (with Banking reference)||40||40|
Check Now: IBPS PO Exam Pattern
Aspirants may follow its Official Link to get more information about IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2018. You can also join us on Facebook or Google to acquire more details about recruitment, result etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IBPS Question Papers||IBPS PO Syllabus|
|How to Prepare For IBPS||IBPS Exam Calendar|
|IBPS PO Salary||IBPS PO Interview Experience|
|IBPS PO Challan Form||-ve Marking In IBPS Exam|
|Upcoming Bank Exams||IBPS Jobs Notification|