IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to participate in Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Probationary Officer exam must check IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2018. Candidates can check the IBPS PO Age Limit, Qualification for CWE-PO/MT Exams from here.
Check IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria from Here!!
IBPS PO is one of the most popular recruitment exams in India for banking jobs in which lakhs of students participate. Candidates who are planning to appear for IBPS Probationary Officer exam must check the IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria and see if they are eligible to appear in exam or not.
IBPS PO Qualification CWE-PO/MT VIII
Candidates who meet the IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria can fill the online application form from 14.08.2018 to 04.09.2018. Along with the application form, candidates have to submit the application fee before last date. Only candidates having graduation degree in any discipline will be eligible to fill IBPS PO application form.
IBPS PO 2018 prelims exam will be conducted between 13.10.2018 to 21-10-2018 while IBPS PO 2018 mains exam will be conducted on 18-11-2018. For more information about PO Eligibility Criteria, keep reading this page of recruitmentresult.com
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria comprise of Educational qualification, Nationality / Citizenship, age limit details.
Nationality / Citizenship:
As per IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria, applicant must have the citizenship either.
- Citizen of Indian
- Citizen of Nepal
- Citizen of Bhutan
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
IBPS PO Recruitment Exam Notification Details: Check Here
IBPS PO Educational Qualification:
Ensure IBPS CWE PO qualification prior applying for exam.
- To apply for IBPS PO paper, you may possess Graduation degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or equivalent
- All educational qualifications should be from University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
You May Also Check:- Latest Graduate Jobs
IBPS PO Age Limit:
- Minimum & maximum age to apply for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Probationary Exam is 20 years & 30 years respectively. It means applicant must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1986 and not later than 01.07.1996 (both dates inclusive)
- Relaxation in age is applicable for all the reserved categories. Those who fulfill IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria may apply.
IBPS PO Age Relaxation:
|Sr. No.||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within the stipulated time) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment||5 years|
|5||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|6||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Point To Put Attention:
- Aspirants seeking for age relaxation as per IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria are required to submit necessary certificate(s) in original/ copies at the time of Interview and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment procedure as decided by Institute for Banking Personnel Selection.
- For Ex-servicemen who have once joined in a Govt. job on the civil side after availing the benefits bestowed to him as an Ex-servicemen for his re-employment, his Ex-servicemen status for re-employment in Government ceases.
Read Here: IBPS PO Preparation Tips
Reservation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities
As per IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria, candidates who have Benchmark Disabilities are eligible for reservation under The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
- Blindness and Low Vision.
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
- Locomotor disability including Cerebral Palsy. Leprosy cured, Dwarfism, Acid Attack Victims and Muscular Dystrophy.
- Autism, Intellectual Disability, Specific Learning Disability and Mental Illness.
- Multiple Disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (d) including Deaf-Blindness in the posts identified for each disability.
Participating Institutes in IBPS PO
The major banks participating in IBPS PO are listed below:
|Name of Banks|
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank||Indian Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India||Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Dena Bank||Punjab National Bank||United Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||IDBI Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank||Vijaya Bank|
Get Details Of: IBPS PO Salary
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||14.08.2018 to 04.09.2018|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||14.08.2018 to 04.09.2018|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||September 2018|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||01.10.2018 to 07.10.2018|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||October 2018|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||13.10.2018, 14.10.2018, 20.10.2018 and 21.10.2018|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||October/ November 2018|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||November 2018|
|Online Examination – Main||18.11.2018|
|Declaration of Result – Main||December 2018|
|Download of call letters for interview||January 2019|
|Conduct of interview||January / February 2019|
IBPS PO Exam Pattern
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2018:
|Test Name||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of the Exam|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||English and Hindi|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||English and Hindi|
- Time Duration will be of 1 hour.
- Candidates have to qualify in each of above papers by securing the cut off which will is decided by Institute for Banking Personnel Selection.
IBPS PO Main Exam Pattern 2018:
|S. No.||Paper Section||Number of Questions||Max Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2.||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|3.||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|4.||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|5||English Language (Letter Writing &Essay)||2||25||30 minutes|
Check Now: IBPS PO Exam Pattern
Aspirants may follow its Official Link to get more information about IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2018. You can also join us on Facebook or Google to acquire more details about recruitment, result etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IBPS Question Papers||IBPS PO Syllabus|
|How to Prepare For IBPS||IBPS Exam Calendar|
|IBPS PO Exam||IBPS PO Interview Experience|
|IBPS PO Challan Form||-ve Marking In IBPS Exam|
|Upcoming Bank Exams||IBPS Jobs Notification|