IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
Are You Eligible for IBPS PO Exam? Then check out IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria from here!! Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts various examinations every year to fill up vacant positions of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee. Those who are willing to participate in the Common Recruitment Process (CWE-PO/ MT-VII) for IBPS PO Recruitment they must ensure the IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2017. Applicants, who want to become a part of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection by clearing the PO Exam, may get the updated details like Qualification Required, Age limitation, IBPS Exam Pattern etc. from the below module.
Keys mentioned in this page:
Institute for Banking Personnel Selection conducts a common bank exam including 21 banks in it and those, who want to get jobs in Participating Organizations as a Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee or in a similar post in that cadre, they must check the IBPS Probationary Officer Exam Eligibility Criteria before applying. Although candidates who are eagerly doing preparation for IBPS Exam to get the job in banking sector, must have Glance on this page. Below we the team of recruitmentresult.com is mention all IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2018 details, have a look.
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
IBPS Po Eligibility Criteria CWE Contains these 3 points to check such as Candidates age limit, Educational qualification, Nationality / Citizenship.
Nationality / Citizenship:
Participants must have the citizenship either.
- Citizen of Indian
- Citizen of Nepal
- Citizen of Bhutan
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
IBPS PO Recruitment Exam Notification Details: Check Here
IBPS PO Educational Qualification:
- Contenders must have A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
You May Also Check:- Latest Graduate Jobs
IBPS PO Age Limit:
Aspirants’ age should not below 20 years and not more than 30 years i.e. an applicant must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1986 and not later than 01.07.1996 (both dates inclusive)
IBPS PO Age Relaxation:
|Sr. No.||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within the stipulated time) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment||5 years|
|5||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|6||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Get PDF From Here->> IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants looking for age relaxation will be required to submit necessary certificate(s) in original/ copies at the time of Interview and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by Institute for Banking Personnel Selection / Participating Organisation(s).
- In case of Ex-servicemen who has once joined in a Govt. job on the civil side after availing the benefits given to him as an Ex-servicemen for his re-employment, his Ex-servicemen status for the purpose of re-employment in Government ceases and There is no reservation for Ex-servicemen in Officers’ Cadre.
Get Details: IBPS Jobs Notification
IBPS PO Exam Pattern
Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Test Name||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of the Exam|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||English and Hindi|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||English and Hindi|
- Time Duration will be of 1 hour.
- Candidates have to qualify in each of above papers by securing the cut off which will is decided by Institute for Banking Personnel Selection.
Mains Exam Pattern
|Test Name||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of the Exam||Time Given|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||60 min|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||English & Hindi||35 min|
|English Language||35||40||English||40 min|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||English & Hindi||45 min|
|In Total||155||200||3 hours|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) 2 25 English 30 minutes||2||25||English|
Must Check This:-Upcoming Bank Exams
The validity for CWE PO/MT-VII will automatically terminate at the close of business on 31st March 2018 with or without giving any notice.
Date to Remember:
|Online registration process will be held||16th August 2017 to 5th September 2017|
|Application fee payment procedure||16th August 2017 to 5th September 2017|
|Call letters can be downloaded for Pre- Exam Training||September 2017|
|Pre – Exam Training Date||23rd Sep to 29th Sep 2017|
|Call letters for IBPS PO 2017Preliminary exam can be downloaded||September 2017|
|IBPS PO Preliminary Date||October 7,8,14 and 15 2017|
|Date of Declaration of Result for Preliminary Examination||October 2017|
|Call letters for IBPS PO 2016 (Main Exam) can be downloaded from||November 2017|
|Date of IBPS PO 2017 (Main Exam)||November 26, 2017|
|Date of Announcement of result for IBPS PO 2017 (Main Exam)||December 2017|
|Call letters for Interview can be downloaded||Jan 2018|
|Interview will be conducted on||Jan/Feb 2018|
|Provisional Allotment will be done||April 2018|
Job seekers who are interested to apply they can check this Official Link to collect More information regarding IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2017.
Candidates if you want to get other details regarding recruitment, result etc, you may visit our web portal on regular basis. We will update you all recent information time to time. You can also join us on Facebook or Google to acquire details on your timeline wall directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IBPS Question Papers||IBPS PO Syllabus|
|How to Prepare For IBPS||IBPS Exam Calendar|
|IBPS PO Salary||IBPS PO Interview Experience|
|IBPS PO Challan Form||Is There Any Negative Marking In IBPS Exam|