IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
After completing graduation from a well-known institute, individuals dream to be employed in bank. To fulfill it, you must be aware about IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria. So, let’s have a look on IBPS PO Age Limit Required along with Education Details.
Institute for Banking Personnel Selection holds PO Exam for appointment of Probationary Officers in public-sector banks. Young individuals desirous to be employed in bank may ensure IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria well prescribed in detailed manner.
IBPS PO Education Details:
IBPS PO Educational Qualification is Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline/stream from a well-known university. A valid mark sheet or degree certificate must be present with the student certifying that he/she is Graduate.
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2019 Norms along with IBPS PO Age Limit For OBC, SC, General is described here on page of recruitmentresult.com. After fulfilling IBPS PO Eligibility Age details, apply for Probationary Officer Exam.
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
IBPS PO 2019 Dates:
|Activity||IBPS PO Dates 2019(Tentative)|
|On-line registration (Modification, Online Payment) by candidates||2nd Week of August 2019|
|IBPS PO Last Date||1st Week of September 2019|
|IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Date||2nd Week of October 2019|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date||3rd Week of November 2019|
|Declaration of IBPS PO Mains Result||December 2019|
|Declaration and download of IBPS PO Interview Call Letter||January 2020|
|Date of IBPS PO Interview||January / February 2020|
|Allotment of Provisional Posting||April 2020|
Get Here All: IBPS Jobs Notification
IBPS Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria comprise of Educational qualification, Nationality / Citizenship, age limit details.
Nationality / Citizenship:
As per IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria, applicant must have the citizenship either.
- Citizen of Indian
- Citizen of Nepal
- Citizen of Bhutan
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
IBPS PO Recruitment Exam Notification Details: Check Here
IBPS PO Degree Requirement 2019:
- To apply for IBPS PO Prelims Exam which will take place in 2nd Week of October 2019, you must possess graduation degree in any discipline/stream from a Government of India recognized university or,
- Applicant applying for IBPS PO 2019 must have any equivalent qualification, recognized by the Central Government.
IBPS PO Educational Qualification 2019:
- As per IBPS PO Eligibility Quora, Student must possess valid mark sheet or degree certificate certifying that he/she is a graduate as on the day as prescribed by Institute for Banking Personnel Selection.
- The date as listed on mark sheet/provisional certificate, issued by the University will be considered as the date of passing the eligibility examination.
- The final result of candidates should have been declared on or before 05/09/2019.
- Applicant need to submit relevant documents, certifying the declaration of result on or prior 05/09/2019 as per IBPS PO Qualification Required Norms.
IBPS PO Educational Eligibility Criteria:
In case, any educational institute provides a web-based certificate or the result is posted online then, applicant must submit relevant original document or certificate signed by an appropriate college.
You May Also Check:- Latest Graduate Jobs
IBPS PO Eligibility Percentage:
- If any university/college awards CGPA/OGPA, then applicants must convert it into a percentage (nearest to 2 decimal places) and state it in the application form.
- Percentage fraction in scores will be ignored.
Percentage Calculation under Educational Qualification Criteria:
The percent marks will be calculated by dividing the total marks that aspirant has obtained in all the semester (s)/ year (s) by the aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects, irrespective of honours/ optional/ additional optional subject if any) and then multiplied by 100.
IBPS PO Eligibility For PwD Category:
Under section 34 of “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, ”, persons with benchmark disabilities are eligible for Reservation. The reserved categories of disabilities mentioned under this Act are as:
- Blindness and low vision;
- Deaf and hard of hearing;
- locomotor disability including cerebral palsy. leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy;
- Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness;
- Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness in the posts identified for each disabilities:
IBPS PO Eligibility 2019: Disabilities using a Scribe:
There are specific guidelines for PwD candidates using a scribe. Such aspirants must adhere to the guidelines both at the time of applying as well as on the day of examination.
The facility for scribe during online examination is available only for visually impaired applicants or candidates whose writing ability is hampered permanently due to any reason.
Grab More: Upcoming Bank Exams
The following rules and regulations would apply for the use of scribe.
- Such applicants will have to arrange their own scribe at their own expense.
- Scribe could be from any academic stream.
IBPS PO Age Limit 2019:
IBPS PO Age Criteria is well described here.
- Minimum & maximum age to apply for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Probationary Exam is 20 years & 30 years respectively. It means applicant must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1986 and not later than 01.07.1996 (both dates inclusive)
- Relaxation in age is applicable for all the reserved categories. Those who fulfill IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria may apply.
IBPS PO Age Relaxation:
|Sr. No.||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||IBPS PO Age Limit For SC/ST||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within the stipulated time) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment||5 years|
|5||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|6||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Point To Put Attention:
- Aspirants seeking for age relaxation as per IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria are required to submit necessary certificate(s) in original/ copies at the time of Interview and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment procedure as decided by Institute for Banking Personnel Selection.
- For Ex-servicemen who have once joined in a Govt. job on the civil side after availing the benefits bestowed to him as an Ex-servicemen for his re-employment, his Ex-servicemen status for re-employment in Government ceases.
Read Here: IBPS PO Preparation Tips
Reservation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities
As per IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria, candidates who have Benchmark Disabilities are eligible for reservation under The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
- Blindness and Low Vision.
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
- Locomotor disability including Cerebral Palsy. Leprosy cured, Dwarfism, Acid Attack Victims and Muscular Dystrophy.
- Autism, Intellectual Disability, Specific Learning Disability and Mental Illness.
- Multiple Disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (d) including Deaf-Blindness in the posts identified for each disability.
Participating Institutes in IBPS PO
The major banks participating in IBPS PO are listed below:
|Name of Banks|
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank||Indian Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India||Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Dena Bank||Punjab National Bank||United Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||IDBI Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank||Vijaya Bank|
Get Details Of: IBPS PO Salary
IBPS PO Exam Pattern
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2019:
|Test Name||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of the Exam|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||English and Hindi|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||English and Hindi|
- Time Duration will be of 1 hour.
- Candidates have to qualify in each of above papers by securing the cut off which will is decided by Institute for Banking Personnel Selection.
IBPS PO Main Exam Pattern 2019:
|S. No.||Paper Section||Number of Questions||Max Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2.||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|3.||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|4.||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|5||English Language (Letter Writing &Essay)||2||25||30 minutes|
Check Now: IBPS PO Exam Pattern
Aspirants may follow its Official Link to get more information about IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2019. You can also join us on Facebook or Google to acquire more details about recruitment, result etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IBPS Question Papers||IBPS PO Syllabus|
|How to Prepare For IBPS||IBPS Exam Calendar|
|IBPS PO Exam||IBPS PO Interview Experience|
|IBPS PO Challan Form||-ve Marking In IBPS Exam|