IBPS PO Exam
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has recently disclosed the notification about IBPS PO Exam. Organization is indent to conduct Common Written Examination of CWE PO/MT–VII. All those candidates who will appear for PO recruitment may check IBPS PO Exam 2017 dates. For obtaining more info about IBPS PO Exam 2018 you may stay connected to this portal, as we are going to cover it shortly.
Short Look of this Page
Here on this page we have covered IBPS eligibility criteria, selection process, process to apply, exam pattern, syllabus etc…for the convenience of candidates who are going to attend Probationary Officer Exam. Here on this page we have covered IBPS eligibility criteria, selection process, process to apply, exam pattern, syllabus etc for the convenience of candidates who are going to attend Probationary Officer Exam.
PO Pre Exam will be held on 7th, 8th and 14th October 2017 and PO Main Examination will be on 26-11-2017. To clutch more updates you have to scroll down this page that is well maintained by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
IBPS PO Exam
Indent for PO/MT for the year 2017 – 2018:
|Sr. No.||Participating Organization||SC||ST||OBC||UR||Total|
|03||Bank of Baroda||0||0||0||0||0|
|04||Bank of India||28||15||53||104||200|
|05||Bank of Maharashtra||0||0||0||0||0|
|07||Central Bank of India||45||22||81||152||300|
|12||Indian Overseas Bank||0||0||0||0||0|
|13||Oriental Bank of Commerce||75||38||136||251||500|
|14||Punjab National Bank||112||56||202||380||750|
|15||Punjab & Sind Bank||23||11||42||82||158|
|18||Union Bank of India||128||61||178||532||899|
|19||United Bank of India||30||15||54||101||200|
Check Now: IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
IBPS PO Eligibility 2017
Do you know that you are eligible or not for PO Exam? Candidates may check their eligibility criteria before appearing for examination.
Nationality / Citizenship:
- Candidate must be either –
- A Citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Aspirant willing to apply must possess Graduation Degree in any discipline or any equivalent qualification from a University/ Institute recognized by the Govt. of India.
You May Also Check:- Latest Graduate Jobs
Participant should match age criteria that are minimum age 20 years and maximum age 30 years.
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit:
|Sr. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|3||Persons With Disabilities||10 Years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment||5 Years|
|5||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 Years|
|6||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 Years|
Check This Useful Section of IBPS
IBPS Selection Process:
Selection of Candidate for IBPS Probationary Officer / Management Trainee post will be done as per their performance in Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview.
|Get Details||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|How To Prepare For Online Exam|
Overview of Probationary Officer Syllabus
IBPS PO Syllabus for Reasoning:
- Verbal reasoning
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
IBPS PO Syllabus for English Language:
- Reading Comprehension
IBPS PO Syllabus for General Awareness:
- Current Affairs related to national and international issues of last 6 months.
- Overview of Indian Financial System
- History of Indian banking system.
- Recent credit and monetary policies
- Introduction to National financial institutions like RBI, SEBI, IRDA, FSDC etc and of International organizations like IMF, World Bank, ADB, UN etc.
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies
- Banking Terms
- Important Government Schemes on capital & money market.
IBPS PO Syllabus for Computer Knowledge:
- Basics of Hardware and software
- Windows operating system basics
- Internet terms and services
- Basic Functionalities of MS-Office (MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint)
- History of computers
- Networking and communication
- Database basics
- Basics of Hacking, Security Tools and Viruses
Get Here In Detail: IBPS PO Syllabus
IBPS PO Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern of IBPS PO Preliminary Exam:
|S.No.||Name of Tests||No. of Ques||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||1 Hour|
Check Below Given Links, To Prepare Well For Above Related Subjects:-
Exam Pattern of IBPS PO Main Exam:
|S.No.||Name of Tests||No. of Ques||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test|
|2.||English Language||40||40||30 Minutes|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 Minutes|
|4.||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry||40||40||20 Minutes|
|5.||Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 Minutes|
Press Here->>>> Official Notification
- Above tests will be in English and Hindi language except the (English Language) paper.
- Foe every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- Paper consists of Objective Type Questions.
- The exam will be conducted online.
IBPS Admit Card:
- For online examination you can download Admit card from the official site of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection that is www.ibps.in.
- Participants are required to carry IBPS Call Letter of preliminary Exam, Main exam and Interview.
- Without Admit card candidate is not able to get entry in examination hall.
Examination result will be declared on the official site of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. So, you may download your result by visiting official website or we will cover soon on this web portal.
Get Details: IBPS PO Result
IBPS Participating Bank Names:
|Allahabad Bank||Central Bank of India|
|Corporation Bank||Bank of India|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||IDBI Bank|
|United Bank of India||Syndicate Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Dena Bank||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Punjab National Bank||Indian Bank|
|Vijaya Bank||UCO Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Union Bank of India|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||Canara Bank|
IBPS Online Practice Test
|Quantitative Aptitude Quiz|
|English Language Online Quiz|
|Logical Reasoning Online Quiz|
|General Knowledge Online Test|
|Computer Online Quiz|
|Bank Online Test|
How to fill IBPS Online Application Form?
- Those who are willing to apply for IBPS PO recruitment, they must visit official website of organization that is www.ibps.in.
- On the home page go to ‘careers’ tab.
- Then select relevant link.
- After going through complete notification and Hit on “apply online”.
- Fill Online Application Form with required details and upload your pass port size photo and signature.
- At last take print out of application form for future need.
IBPS PO Exam Dates:
|Exam Name||Exam Phase||Tentative Dates|
|CWE PO/MT-VII||Preliminary Examination||07.10.2017, 08.10.2017, 14.10.2017 & 15.10.2017|
Check Now: Upcoming Bank Exams
For more details regarding, IBPS PO Exam 2017–2018 keep on visiting Official Notification. You can also bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D. You may follow us on Face book and Google plus.
Contender who will have any Question regarding PO Exam then you might will be available to ask questions from our expert panel by sending your precious comments below on this page; Our expert panel will reply your query as soon as possible.