IBPS PO Exam 2013 CWE Notification 2013-2014
- Common Written Examination [CWE] For Recruitment of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees in Participating Organizations has issued test notification for the year of 2013-2014.
- Eligible candidates who want to make their career in Banking Sector as Probationary Officers may apply online form 22nd July 2013 to 12th August 2013.
- In common written examination various banks participating this is the golden opportunity for those candidates who want be an Officers.
- Recruitmentresult.com brings here information about IBPS PO Exam 2013 CWE Notification 2013-2014.
- Who wish to apply for IBPS PO Exam 2013 CWE Notification 2013-2014 must read the following instruction mention below.
IBPS PO Exam 2013 CWE Notification 2013-2014 Details
Name of the Post
Participating Bank Names
- Allahabad Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- United Bank of India
- Andhra Bank
- Dena Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Bank of India
- IDBI Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Canara Bank
- Candidates must have age “between” 20 years to 28 years as on 01st July 2013.
- Age relaxation will be only for reserved candidates as per rule of government.
Education & Qualification
Candidates must have graduation with 60% marks from any recognized university or college.
- Reasoning – 50 Marks
- English Language – 40 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 Marks
- General Awareness – 40 Marks
- Computer Knowledge – 20 Marks
- Time Duration :- 02 -hours
|How to Improve Math Skills|
|How to Improve English|
|How to Prepare General Knowledge|
|How to Prepare Reasoning|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam thereafter Personal Interview.
|How to dress for an interview|
|Group Discussion Tips|
|Common Interview Mistakes|
|Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Fill Online Application Form|
How to apply
- Willing and aspirants who wish to apply may apply online form the official website which is www.ibps.in.
- Candidates may fill all the details which is mandatory and attach photo & signature and education certificate with application and before submit your application take a printout of the application and you may apply form 22nd July 2013 to 12th August 2013.
More Important Link for you
|How to Find Best Government Jobs|
|Better English: A Key to Career in MNCs|
|How to Apply for Job|
Note: If you want more information about this application you may visit to the Official Notification.