IBPS PO Exam
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has come up with IBPS PO Exam Notification. Organization is intended to conduct Common Written Examination of CWE PO/MT–VII for recruitment of talented and well qualified personals for 3562 job positions. Commencement of IBPS Po Registration starts from 16.08.2017 and lasts till 05.09.2017. Applicants are recommended to fill IBPS Po Online form on time. Check out all crucial stuff concerning IBPS PO Exam 2017 such as IBPS Po Main Exam date, IBPS Po Pre Exam syllabus, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Probationary Officer Syllabus etc.
Over-view of Page:
The main motto of conducting IBPS Po Online exam is for selection of candidates for the post of Probationary Officers (PO) in different public sector banks. . 3-tiered assortment process for bank jobs consists of Preliminary and Main Exams which will be conducted online, followed by Interview. IBPS PO Preliminary Exam, PO Mains Exam are scheduled to be held on 7th, 8th, 14th & 15th October and 26.11.2017 respectively. Now, you may go through detailed IBPS PO Exam 2018 scheme, IBPS Online Notification, IBPS eligibility criteria, selection process, process to apply, exam pattern, syllabus well prescribed by team of recruitmentresult.com
IBPS PO Exam
IBPS PO Eligibility 2017:
Aspirants intending to apply for CWE PO/MT-VII should ensure IBPS Eligibility as specified in IBPS advertisement.
Nationality / Citizenship:
Candidate must be either –
- A Citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Individual of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Check Now: IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
- Applying personal for IBPS exam must possess Graduation Degree in any discipline or any equivalent qualification from a University/ Institute recognized by the Govt. of India.
- Aspirant while making IBPS Online Registration must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she register and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation.
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
Age criteria for IBPS PO:
Intellectual should fulfill age criteria as laid down by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. Minimum age to apply for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Probationary Officer exam should be 20 years while maximum age is 30 years. Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1987 and not later than 01.08.1997 (both dates inclusive).
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit:
|Sr. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|3||Persons With Disabilities||10 Years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment||5 Years|
|5||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 Years|
|6||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 Years|
Get PDF: IBPS PO Exam Notification
Here is detailed application fee amount for getting IBPS Po Online Registration.
Rs. 600 /-
Check This Useful Section of IBPS
IBPS Selection Process:
Assortment of intellectuals for IBPS Probationary Officer / Management Trainee post will be done as per their presentation in Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview.
Overview of Probationary Officer Syllabus
IBPS PO Syllabus for Reasoning:
- Verbal reasoning
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- IBPS PO Syllabus for English Language:
- Reading Comprehension
IBPS PO Syllabus for General Awareness:
- Current Affairs related to national and international issues of last 6 months.
- Overview of Indian Financial System
- History of Indian banking system.
- Recent credit and monetary policies
- Introduction to National financial institutions like RBI, SEBI, IRDA, FSDC etc and of International organizations like IMF, World Bank, ADB, UN etc.
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies
- Banking Terms
- Important Government Schemes on capital & money market.
IBPS PO Syllabus for Computer Knowledge:
- Basics of Hardware and software
- Windows operating system basics
- Internet terms and services
- Basic Functionalities of MS-Office (MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint)
- History of computers
- Networking and communication
- Database basics
- Basics of Hacking, Security Tools and Viruses
Get Here In Detail: IBPS PO Syllabus
IBPS PO Exam Pattern:
Exam Pattern of IBPS PO Preliminary Exam:
|S.No.||Name of Tests||No. of Ques||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||1 Hour|
Check Below Given Links, To Prepare Well For Above Related Subjects:-
Exam Pattern of IBPS PO Main Exam:
|S.No||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2.||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|3.||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|4.||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|5||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||02||25||30 minutes|
Examination Centres for IBPS PO:
- PO examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India.
- The tentative list of Examination centres for the Preliminary exams and those for Main exams is available in Annexure II.
- Above tests will be in English and Hindi language except the (English Language) paper.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- Paper consists of Objective Type Questions
- PO Exam will be conducted in online mode.
IBPS Online Practice Test
|Quantitative Aptitude Quiz|
|English Language Online Quiz|
|Logical Reasoning Online Quiz|
|General Knowledge Online Test|
|Computer Online Quiz|
|Bank Online Test|
IBPS Admit Card:
- For PO online examination you can download Admit card from the official site of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection that is www.ibps.in.
- Participants are required to carry IBPS Call Letter of preliminary Exam, Main exam and Interview.
- Without Admit card Contenders are not permitted to enter in examination hall.
You Can Also Check: IBPS PO Admit Card
PO Examination result will be declared on the official site of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. So, you may download your result by visiting official website.
Get Here: IBPS PO Result
IBPS Participating Bank Names:
|Allahabad Bank||Central Bank of India|
|Corporation Bank||Bank of India|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||IDBI Bank|
|United Bank of India||Syndicate Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Dena Bank||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Punjab National Bank||Indian Bank|
|Vijaya Bank||UCO Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Union Bank of India|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||Canara Bank|
Steps to fill IBPS Online Application Form:
- Aspirants willing to enroll for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection PO Exam may visit official website of organization that is www.ibps.in
- Press on “CWE PO/MT” link accessible at left side.
- At new page, hit on “Common Recruitment process for Probationary Officers/Management Trainees VII” link.
- Press on “Hit here to view advertisement for Common Recruitment Process for for Probationary Officers/Management Trainees Phase VII(CWE PO/MT-VII) link.
- Go through detailed IBPS Notification.
- Hit on “apply online” link placed below.
- Fill IBPS Po online Application Form with required details and upload your pass port size photo and signature.
- Obtain print out of IBPS PO Form for future need.
Hit Here For: IBPS PO Online Application Form
IBPS PO Exam Dates:
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||16.08.2017|
|Closure of registration of application||05.09.2017|
|Closure for editing application details|
|Last date for printing your application||20.09.2017|
|Online Fee Payment||16.08.2017 to 05.09.2017|
|IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Date||7th,8th, 14th & 15th October 2017|
|PO Mains Exam date||26.11.2017|
|Declaration of IBPS PO Mains Exam Result||December 2017|
|Declaration and download of IBPS PO Interview call letter||January 2018|
|Date of IBPS PO Interview||January / February 2018|
Check Now: Upcoming Bank Exams
To know more about IBPS PO Exam 2017–2018, have a sight at its Official Link. You can also bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D. You may follow us on Face book and Google plus.