IBPS PO Result
IBPS PO Result OUT!!! Check here!!! Those aspirants who had participated in the main examination for the recruitment of Probationary Officers post may get IBPS PO Result from this page. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has announced Mains CWE–VI PO / MT Exam result for the examination that was held on November 20, 2016. Candidates who had written the exam may check IBPS PO Result 2017 by following the guidelines as furnished below on this page.
Highlights Of Page
Aspirants who have successfully cleared mains examination will be called for appearing in interview process that will be held in January / February 2017, and the provisional allotment to the selected candidates will take place in April 2017. Appeared candidates can also check the merit list of PO / MT exam by directly visiting the official link as given below on this web page provided by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Procedure to Get IBPS Mains CWE–VI PO/MT Exam Result:
- Candidates searching for result are first of all required visit the official website of Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection that is www.ibps.in.
- Now, select “Press here to View Your Online Main Exam Result Status CWE PO MT-VI” link running on the top of the home page.
- After that you will get on a new page containing a box as displayed below.
- Now, enter your details as asked such as registration number or roll number as well as date of birth in the provided space and also enter captcha code as shown in the image box next to the bottom-most text box and then press on the “Login” button.
- On execution of above furnished steps, your IBPS main result for Probationary Officers (PO) / management trainees post will be displayed on your computer screen.
- At last, take print out of it for further selection round.
Do You Know? How to Check Result Online?
IBPS PO Result
Know the Organizing Body:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is a self-governing body which provides its service to all Public sector banks, Associate Bank of SBI, SBI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, few corporation banks, LIC and Insurance Companies which are regular members of IBPS society. IBPS organizes various exams to recruit eligible candidates at various positions in banks associated to the institute.
You can Check:- Latest 5000 Bank Jobs
Purpose of Exam:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has conducted the main examination for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) / management trainees in various public sector banks and other participating organizations. The online main examination for which result has been announced was held on November 20, 2016.
Read Now: IBPS PO Interview Experience
Total Number Of Vacancies:
|Vacancy Details Total : 8822 Post|
|Bank of India||104||53||28||15||200|
|Central Bank of India||152||81||45||22||300|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||251||136||75||38||500|
|Punjab National Bank||380||202||112||56||750|
|Punjan & Sindh Bank||82||42||23||11||158|
|Union Bank of India||532||178||128||61||899|
|United Bank of India||101||54||30||15||200|
Aspirants who have qualified mains examination will be required to undergo through interview process and thereafter provisional allotment to the selected candidates will take place on stipulated date.
Attention Please: Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the official IBPS website for details and updates.
IBPS PO Important Dates:
- Conduct of interview: January / February, 2017
- IBPS PO Provisional Allotment: April, 2017
Note: Aspirants may check this direct Official Link, for getting IBPS PO Result 2017.
Appliers may join us on Facebook and Google Plus and may also subscribe to our free mail service to get details directly in your inbox. If you have any suggestion or query you may ask us in comment box. Here, we will update all latest notifications about the results, so stay connected with us and visit this page at regular basis.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IBPS Notification||Bank PO Commonly Asked Questions|
|IBPS PO Syllabus||IBPS Common Interview Questions|
|Negative marking in IBPS Exam||IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria|
|IBPS Current Affairs/Online Quiz||IBPS PO Recruitment|
|IBPS PO Salary||SBI PO vs. IBPS PO|