IBPS PO Score Card
Do you want to Know IBPS Exam Scores?? Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released IBPS PO Score Card for 3562 posts of Probationary Officer (PO) and Management Trainee (MT) posts. Contenders who have appeared in CWE–PO/MT VII Pre examination must check their www.ibps.in Score Card. With the help of this page aspirants candidates can check their IBPS PO CWE–PO/MT VII cut of marks. To download IBPS PO Score Card 2017, contenders must follow online procedure which is display below.
Content of the page
Contenders who have participated in IBPS Probationary Officer Exam (CWE- Common Written Exam) which was held on 07th, 08th and 14th of October 2017 they can get their outcome by checking IBPS PO Score Card 2018 as it is provided below. We the inspiring team members have represented this web page of recruitmentresult.com to provide you all the vital and significant details regarding IBPS PO Preliminary Results.
Necessary Steps to download IBPS PO Exam Score Card 2017:
Contenders who wish to know PO Mains Cut Off marks can go through the vital guidelines stated below:
- To download IBPS PO Pre Exam Score contenders must go and log on the Official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection that is www.ibps.in
- After this you will reach to the home page and aspirants need to choose “hit here to view your scores of online preliminary exam for CRP for PO/MT phase VII (CWE-PO/MT-VII-)” link.
- On the next page you have to hit again same link.
- Then aspirants must enter the details such as “Registration No” and “D.O.B” and after completing all the details press on “Submit” button.
- Your IBPS PO Marksheet will be available on your screen in few seconds.
- Lastly download your score card and take a print out for future optimize.
Download Here: IBPS PO Score Card
IBPS PO Score Card
Do You Know?
IBPS was held on 1975, coming to 1984, RBI and public sector banks had declared it as an independent entity. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has launced Common Written Examination for the recruitment of PO/ SO/ Clerk in Indian banks. From that day ownwards, IBPS took responsibility for conducting recruitment exams in order to hire well talented and eligible candidates to fill up the vacancies of clerical, PO and SO posts in different banks. In three stage of recruitment process Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has set up examinations that includes, Preliminary Examination, Main Examination (Final) (CWE) and after that final selection is done in Interview.
Get Now: IBPS Notification
Get Details of IBPS PO Mains Exam After preliminary Exam:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to conduct mains exam on 26-11-2017. Contenders who have successfully qualified IBPS PO Preliminary Exam will be eligible to attend the main exam. Shortlisted applicants are advised to start preparation for mains examination.
Check Here: IBPS PO Preparation Tips
How Can You Avoid The Issues While Checking IBPS PO/MT Score Card?
- Candidates must keep the Registration number and Password safely which will be generated at the time you filled the form. An email is also sent to you to your registered number. You can login with your date of birth and password also.
- You must also check the details you entering while login the page, it must be correct registration and password. Also, you must enter your date of birth in same manner as prescribed in the login page.
- In case you have filled more than one application, so enter the last registration number as it is only valid to check the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection CWE–PO/MT VII Pre Exam score card.
Check Now: Upcoming Bank Exams
- Mains exam will be held on: 26-11-2017
- Interview will be held on: January or February 2018
Keen Applicants who wish check IBPS PO Score Card 2017-2018 they can download it through Official Link. All the visitors are suggested to don’t disconnect the link with THIS web portal so as to attain all the updating details related to Bank exam.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IBPS PO Syllabus||How to Prepare For IBPS|
|IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria||IBPS PO Recruitment|
|IBPS PO Result||IBPS PO Admit Card|
|SBI PO vs. IBPS PO||IBPS Exam Calendar|