IBPS PO Score Card
Those aspirants who are going to fill IBPS PO Online Application Form to appear in CWE–PO/MT VII Pre Exam they can get entire details regarding IBPS PO Score Card which is all ready to display by the Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection. IBPS PO CWE–PO/MT VII Pre Exam is going to be conducted in the month of September 2017 on exact dates that are 07-10-2017, 08-10-2017, 14-10-2017 and 15-10-2017. So, candidates not need to go anywhere they can get complete information against IBPS PO Score Card 2017 from this single web page.
After getting the IBPS PO Score Card, those candidates who will be able to qualify the IBPS PO Preliminary Exam are only eligible to proceed for further process that is IBPS PO Main Exam held on 26-11-2017 and Interview which will be held in the month of January / February 2018. The IBPS PO Mains Result which will be declared in December 2017.
Content of the page
Candidates may check their IBPS PO Score Card 2017 by entering all details in dialog box such as registration number, roll number to get their mains result. For getting other detailed information related to IBPS PO Score Card 2018 you need to go through below provided page which is well structured by team member of recruitmentresult.com.
Steps To Download IBPS PO/MT Score Card
- First of all, visit to the official website of Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection and that is ibps.in to get IBPS PO Score Card
- After that, press on “Hit Here To View your scores of Online Prelims Examination for CWE–PO/MT VII” link that is available under menu bar.
- Then choose “Press Here to View your scores of Online Prelims Examination for CWE–PO/MT VII” link.
- Then a new page will open in front of you; fill the details like registration no., password in the asked text boxes to download your IBPS PO Score Card 2017.
- Thereafter entering all details, press on “Login” button.
- This will open you performance card as IBPS PO Score Card on your computer screen.
- At last you are able to download your IBPS PO Score Card and take print out of IBPS PO Score Card 2017 for further need.
Check Now: How to Check Result Online?
IBPS PO Score Card
IBPS PO Main Exam Pattern:
|Name of Tests|
(NOT BY SEQUENCE)
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Examination||Time allotted for each|
test (Separately timed)
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||60 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking|
|English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||English||30 mints|
Check Here: IBPS PO Preparation Tips
While appearing for the Interview, the candidate should produce valid prescribed documents given below. In the absence of documents candidature of the candidates shall be cancelled. IBPS/ Nodal Bank/ Participating organisations take no responsibility to receive/ collect any certificate/remittance/ document sent separately
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview (as applicable):
The following documents in original and self attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview. Non submission of requisite documents by the candidate at the time of interview will debar his candidature from further participation in the recruitment process.
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CWE PO/MT-VII
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB) 7
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point G of the advertisement
- Mark-sheets or certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 05.09.2017 has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
- Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Benchmark Disability category
- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book along with pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview.
- Those who are still in defence service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defence services, on or before 04.-09-2018.
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- The No Objection Certificate should not be issued for appearing in interview for selection to any particular participating organization as the Common Recruitment Process is for all participating organisations.
- Production of such conditional NOCs at the time of interview will not be considered and such candidates will not be permitted to participate in interview/will not be considered for further selection process.
- Experience certificates, if any
- Persons falling in categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) of Point B (I) should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. Of India
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
Get Now: IBPS Notification
Do You Know?
- IBPS was held on 1975, coming to 1984, RBI and public sector banks had declared it as an independent entity.
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has launced Common Written Examination for the recruitment of PO/ SO/ Clerk in Indian banks. From that day ownwards, IBPS took responsibility for conducting recruitment exams in order to hire well talented and eligible candidates to fill up the vacancies of clerical, PO and SO posts in different banks.
- In three stage of recruitment process Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has set up examinations that includes, Preliminary Examination, Main Examination (Final) (CWE) and after that final selection is done in Interview.
Check Now: Upcoming Bank Exams
Job searchers can get their IBPS PO Score Card 2017 by visiting above mention link. For related updates, stay connected with us on Facebook or Google +
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IBPS PO Syllabus||How to Prepare For IBPS|
|IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria||IBPS PO Recruitment|
|IBPS PO Result||IBPS PO Admit Card|
|SBI PO vs. IBPS PO||IBPS Exam Calendar|