IBPS RRB Recruitment
An advertisement regarding IBPS RRB Recruitment has pronounced by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. Online applications are invited from passionate and talented job hunters for filling up the vacancy of Officer Scale-I, II, III and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts.
Candidates who find themselves eligible and want to get Job in Government Sector must apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016. Online examination for Common Recruitment Process for RRBs-CWE-IV will be conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection tentatively in the month of September 2015.
|Post Name||Officer Scale-I, II,III And Office Assistant (Multipurpose)|
|Starting date of apply online||08th July 2015|
|Last Date to Apply||28th July 2015|
Job hunters who want to make Career in Banking sector must apply for IBPS Jobs openings on or before the last date which is 28th July 2015. Here on this page of recruitmentresult.com, we are providing you complete information concerning with IBPS RRB Recruitment, such as Required Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, selection procedure, How to Apply Online, important dates etc.
IBPS RRB Recruitment Information:
Required Qualification for IBPS RRB Vacancy:
|Officer Scale-II||General Banking Officer||Degree in any field with at least 50% marks.|
|Information Technology Officer||Degree from a recognized University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with at least 50% marks.|
|Chartered Accountant||Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India|
|Law Officer||Degree in Law from recognized University or its equivalent with at least 50% marks in aggregate.|
|Treasury Manager||Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or MBA in Finance from repudiated university/ institution|
|Marketing Officer||MBA in Marketing from a recognized university|
|Agricultural Officer||Degree in / Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Agriculture/ HorticultureForestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||
|Officer Scale-III||Degree in any discipline from repudiated University or its equivalent with at least 50% marks in aggregate.|
For officer scale I, III and officer scale II (General Banking Officer):
Candidates having degree in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy will be preferred.
|Post Name||Age (In Years)|
|Officer Scale- III||21-40|
|Officer Scale- II||21-32|
|Officer Scale- I||18-30|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||18-28|
Attention Please: Relaxation of 3, 5 and 10 years will be admissible for Other Backward Classes, SC/ST and Persons with Disability candidates.
Application Fee for IBPS RRB Recruitment:
- Candidates need to deposit the application fee of Rs. 600/- and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD category.
- Application should be paid through online mode only.
Selection Procedure for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016:
Applying contenders will be appointed for any of above mentioned posts, on the basis of:
- Online Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Online Examination Structure:
a) Office Assistant (Multipurpose), Officer Scale-I, Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) and Officer Scale- III Posts:
Time Duration of Exam: 2 Hours
|Test Name||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation||40||50|
b) Officer Scale-II (Specialist Cadre) Post:
Time Duration of Exam: 2 hours and 30 minutes
|Test Name||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation||40||40|
Please see: applicants you can opt either English language test or Hindi language test.
- Mean – 3/4th of Standard Deviation for SC/ ST Categories
- Mean – 1/4th of Standard Deviation for Other Categories
How to Apply Online For IBPS RRB Recruitment:
Applicants who have to do job in bank must apply by taking useful steps which is mentioned below.
- First of all, candidates who are applying against IBPS RRB Recruitment need to visit on official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection which is www.ibps.in
- Then, choose “CWE-RRBs” option visible on left side.
- After that, select “common recruitment process-regional rural bank Phase IV” link and choose appropriate link for applying online.
- Now, applicants are required to enter all basic information and upload photograph and signature in the online application form.
- After filling online application form for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016, candidates must verify all the information and hit on “Final Submit” button.
- After submission of application form, appliers need to pay the application fee through online mode by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- At last, take print out of online application form and e-receipt and keep it safely for future reference.
Important Dates (Tentative):
- Starting Date Of Apply Online: 8th July 2015
- Last Date Of Applying Online: 28th July 2015
- Payment Of Application Fees: 8th July 2015 To 28th July 2015
- Download Of Call Letters For Pre- Exam Training For Officer Scale-I: After 17th August 2015
- Conduct Of Pre-Exam Training For Officer Scale-I: 24th August To 29th August 2015
- Download Of Call Letters For Pre- Exam Training For Office Assistant: After 24th August 2015
- Conduct Of Pre-Exam Training For Office Assistant: 31st August To 5th September 2015
- Download Of Call Letters For Online Examination: After 19th August 2015
- Online Examination: September, 2015
- Declaration Of Result: October 2015
- Download Of Call Letters For Interview: November 2015
- Conduct Of Interview: November/December 2015
- Provisional Allotment: January 2016
Note: Read Official Link, for obtaining more details related to IBPS RRB Recruitment. Candidates, here on this page, we update all latest updates regarding IBPS RRB Recruitment. So please Bookmark this page by using CTRL+D and don`t miss any Recruitment details regarding IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On