IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is all set to release IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card for those candidates who are going to appear in upcoming recruitment exam. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to conduct Preliminary Examination on 30.12.2017 and 31.12.2017 for the engagement of deserving job seekers in order to fill vacant profiles of Specialist Officers. Candidates who will appear in the SO Preliminary (Dec) Exam can get their IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card 2018 through this single page by using the direct link which is available below.
This page acquires:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will issue IBPS SO Admit Card 2018, 15-20 days before in the month of December 2017 on its official website. So, to download the IBPS Specialist Officer Call Letter 2018, candidates are required to visit to the official web portal via online mode by following some important instructions which are provided below. Now candidates can get all the detailed facts regarding IBPS Admit Card 2018, through this web page which is well designed by the unit of recruitmentresult.com.
IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card
Procedure to download IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card:
Contenders who want to get their IBPS Specialist Officer Hall Ticket 2018 are required to follow some of the steps which are given below. Please have a look…
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection that is “www.ibps.in”.
- Now move the cursor towards the “CWE- Specialist Officer” tab available at the left side of the homepage.
- After that, hit on the appropriate link related to download the call letter for CWE-SO from the page.
- Then “By Registration Id”, “By Roll No.” & “Password” will be displayed on your computer screen.
- You are required to fill the Registration ID & password and fill your date of Birth in the application (DD/MM/YYYY) & fill Captcha Code in provided box.
- After that, your IBPS SO Exam Call Letter will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Check all the information present under the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection SO Admit Card 2018.
- At last, download and also take a print out of it and keep it safe for examination purpose.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card?
Details in IBPS SO Admit Card 2018:
- Name of the candidate.
- Photograph of the candidate.
- Roll number.
- Application number.
- Post applied for, i.e., SO.
- Exam time, date, and venue.
- A Space for signature and thumb impression.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Some general instructions for the exam.
- Space for sticking the passport sized color photograph.
Candidates are suggested to take their IBPS SO Admit Card 2018 along with them at the examination hall for verification otherwise they will be disqualified and will not be permitted to attend the exam.
Positions under SO cadre:
- T. Officer (Scale-I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
Selection Process for IBPS Specialist Officer Exam:
Contenders who had applied against IBPS SO Recruitment 2017, they are required to go through Pre-Exam, Main Exam followed by interview process conducted by the selection panel of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
IBPS SO Exam Pattern:
Check these Related Links:
Others documents required along with the IBPS SO Call Letter 2018 (Any one):
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
|Andaman & Nicobar||Haryana||Nagaland|
|Andhra Pradesh||Himachal Pradesh||Odisha|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Jammu & Kashmir||Puducherry|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Madhya Pradesh||Telangana|
|Daman & Diu||Maharashtra||Tripura|
Interesting Facts about Institute of Banking Personnel Selection:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is self-governing body which conducts various recruitment exams to fill the vacant job openings in banks. IBPS serves Public sector banks, Associate Bank of SBI, SBI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, few corporation banks, LIC and Insurance Companies.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts IBPS SO Recruitment Exam every year in order to fill Specialist Officer Positions. This year also Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to conduct common written exam followed by interview on the particular dates in order to fill Specialist Officer Jobs in banks. For this concern, candidates can get their IBPS Exam Hall Ticket 2018 through this single web page.
IBPS Exam Calendar 2018:-
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||07.11.2017- 27.11.2017|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||07.11.2017- 27.11.2017|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||December 2017|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||30.12.2017 and 31.12.2017|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||January 2018|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||January 2018|
|Online Examination – Main||28.01.2018|
|Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination||February 2018|
|Download of call letters for interview||February 2018|
|Conduct of interview||February 2018|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2018|
Candidates can check Official Link for getting details about IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card 2018. If you have any query regarding it then you can ask our experts about it by giving your comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IBPS Specialist Officer Result||IBPS Specialist Officer Salary|
|IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|IBPS Notification||IBPS Common Interview Questions|