ICFAI University is going to conduct IBSAT 2014 for the students who are willing to take admission in IBS Hyderabad for MBA / PhD programs. Students can register their name to appear IBSAT following the criteria provided by us below on this page Students should register their name on before the 1st December 2014. Exam will be held from 10th December 2014 to 31st December 2014.
IBSAT is an online aptitude test, which contain multiple choice questions. Aspirants who clear this exam can easily get admission in the ICFAI University, Dehradun, Jaipur and IBS Campuses at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune.Candidates can get more information related IBSAT 2014 as eligibility criteria, selection process how to register etc, which is given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Student who is going to apply must have done Graduationwith 50% and above marks with medium of education English.
- All candidates must have completed a minimum of 15 years of regular education.
- Applicants who have not done graduation from English medium should submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2015.
- Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
How to Apply
- Eligible students may visit the official website which is; www.ibsindia.org.
- Now go to the About IBSAT section and hit the link ‘Learn More’.
- Now read the entire details carefully and scroll down the page and go to the How to Apply for IBSAT 2014? Section.
- Select “apply online” button.
- Fill all the details and then press on “proceed” button.
- Students go for next step fill the application form and attach all the required documents / certificates, passport size photo graph.
- Then submit application fee through debit card or credit card.
- Then press submit button and take print out of application form for future use.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Top Universities in India|
Note: For more information you can read Official Link.