Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India has released IBSAT Registration 2019 till 12-12-2018. Interested applicants can fill IBSAT Application Form by visiting to the official website of the institute that is ibsindia.org.
Through IBSAT Exam Notification provided on below page, candidates will be able to know the important IBSAT Dates and other details. The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India is going to conduct IBSAT on 22nd & 23-12-2018.
This Page Highlights:
IBSAT Exam Notification
ICFAI (Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India) University conducts ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test for those students who are willing to take admission in IBS Hyderabad for MBA / PhD programs. It is a Computer Based Test (CBT) online aptitude test which consists of multiple choice questions.
ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test dates are released and well listed on below section. To gain additional information concerning IBSAT Registration, you may go through this page well customized by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Availability of online application form||01-7-2018|
|Last date to access application form||12-12-2018|
|Commencement of slot booking||1st week of July 2018|
|Downloading of admit card||After the slot booking|
|Exam date||22nd & 23-12-2018|
|Declaration of result||1st week of January 2019|
|Selection Briefings||13th – 20-01-2019|
|Selection process starts from||MBA/ PGPM Program: 20 – 26-02-2019 at IBS Hyderabad|
PhD Program: 17th – 20-03-2019 at IBS Hyderabad
IBSAT Eligibility Criteria:
For 2 year Management Program:
- Candidates must have possessed Graduation (any discipline) with minimum 50% marks (as calculated by respective University) with medium of instruction as English.
- Applying contenders should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Remember, those who are not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score latest by 31-05-2019.
- There is a good news; those who are in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply (complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations / viva / assignments) before 31-05-2019.
- Registration will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility
- Ending date for submission of proof of graduation is 01-11-2019.
- Eligibility criteria will be checked from August, 2019 onwards.
Read Now: How To Get PhD Degree ?
For PhD Program:
- Applying individuals should be Graduate (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English and completed Post Graduation in Management (full time with specialization in Marketing/ Finance/ Human Resource Management/ Operations from an UGC approved University) with at least 55% marks. Or
- You must have possessed Post graduation (full-time)in Economics, Commerce, Psychology, Sociology, Public Administration, Statistics, Mathematics or in an allied discipline from a recognized University in India or abroad with minimum 55% marks. Or
- Aspirants having Professional qualification like CFA/ CA/ CWA/ CS with at least 55% marks can also apply.
- Remember, you should have completed a minimum of 17 years of regular education (on 10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4+2 basis).
- Students who have possessed their graduation/ Post graduation on one time sitting basis or on part time, distance mode or online mode cannot apply for PhD program of IBS Hyderabad.
- Aspirant’s not meeting eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation and/ or post graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2019.
- Eligibility criteria will be checked from August, 2019 onwards.
Download Here: IBSAT Registration Notification
IBSAT Online Registration Fees:
Students should need to pay Rs. 1800/- as an application fee and IBSAT/PGPM bulletin is available at IBS marketing offices so you can also purchase directly from these branches with ease.
IBSAT hiring procedure:
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of IBSAT/GMAT/NMAT by GMACTM/CAT score card. Those who get qualified under it will undergo further assortment process which is Group Discussion and Personal Interview at IBS Hyderabad in February 2019. Remember, final selection is based on past academic record and performance of aspirant in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|Group Discussion Tips|
IBSAT Exam Pattern:
|Sections||Max Ques.||Time Duration|
|Verbal ability||25||2 hours|
|Data sufficiency and data interpretation||25|
About IBSAT Exam:
- It is an online aptitude test conducted by The ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education.
- This test is basically conducted for students seeking admission to the MBA / PhD programs of IBS Hyderabad.
- It is a Computer Based Test (CBT) and consists of multiple choice questions.
- Time duration for IBSAT Paper is of 2 hours.
- The main motto of it is to test applicant’s ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary, analytical reasoning and reading comprehension.
- There are total 125 questions and there is a total of 25% weightage specified for the exam in admission procedure.
- There is no provision of negative marking in the examination.
Important things to be noted!!!
MBA program is offered by IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur while PGPM (Post Graduate Program in Management) program is offered by IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses for granting admissions.
IBSAT Fee Structure:
|Campus Wise||Fee Details|
|For Management Courses(M.B.A)|
|IBS Hyderabad||Rs. 6.25 lakhs per annum|
|IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur||Rs. 2.55 lakhs per annum|
|For PGPM program|
|IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru,IBS Kolkata, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune||Rs 3.63 lakhs per annum|
Check Here: Do you need Money for College Fee?
How to Fill IBSAT Online Application Form?
For getting IBSAT Registration, follow these simple guidelines.
- Eligible aspirants may visit the official website which is www.ibsindia.org
- Home page will open up in front of you.
- Hit on “Admission” tab displayed at top menu bar.
- At new page, read out detailed IBSAT notification in appropriate manner.
- Contenders meeting eligibility criteria may hit on “Apply Online” link displayed over there. We have placed direct link so that you do not encounter any trouble while filling IBSAT Application form.
- Those who are new to it, may fill registration form by entering all details like First name, last name, date of birth, nationality etc.
- If you had filled the registration details earlier, but did not proceed to payment, please enter your registered email id in box displayed there.
- After putting all details in IBSAT online form, you may hit on “proceed” button.
- Attach all the required documents / certificates, passport size photo graph if needed.
- Make payment of your application fee through debit card or credit card.
- Hit on submit button for submission of IBSAT form.
- Acquire a hard copy of it for future need.
Hit Here For: IBSAT Online Registration Form
Payment Gateway: IBSAT Registration Form
Aspirants who buy application form through nearest IBS marketing offices may apply by submitting the application form through offline process. BSAT/PGPM bulletin is available at marketing offices.
You may locate your nearest branch by hitting on links placed on its official website and purchase the Bulletin by paying the requisite application fee in cash. Just fill application form with required details and attach Xerox copies of all documents then send it to the respective address.
To gain more details concerning IBSAT Registration 2019, you may go through this Official Link. Stay connected with us to get latest updates regarding it. To know more about IBSAT Registration, stay tuned with us.
You Should Put An Eye On This!!!
|IBSAT Admit Card||IBSAT Results|
|Scholarship in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Top Universities in India||Education Loans for Students|
|How Do Toppers Study?||College is Registered OR AICTE|