ICAI Exam Form PCE ,Online Payment Registration – Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is inviting applications from PCE, IPCE and Final Examination candidates for November 2012 exams. Candidates can choose Hindi language as a medium of Exam during online registration.
How to register Online :
- Open official website http://icaiexam.icai.org .
- Create an account on the site using your student registration number, DOB, e-mail ID and mobile number.
- On left side go to the “Apply Online for Nov 2012 Exam”
- There you will find all the details related to the exam
Fees : Fee can be submitted to any scheduled bank in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India” payable at New Delhi before 27th Aug 2012.
- Fee (1 Group) : Rs 1000
- Fee (Both Groups) : Rs 1600
- For Candidates choosing Abu Dhabi and Dubai centres : USD $350
- For Candidates choosing Kathmandu (Nepal) centre : INR Rs 2,250 or equivalent foreign currency
- Late fees of INR Rs 500 (USD $11) will be applicable from 28th Aug to 3rd Sep 2012.
- Online payment should be made through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Visa Card. Payment through netbanking will not be accepted.
How to Apply : After online registration and fee submission application printout should be sent to following address before cut-off date :
Additional Secretary (Exams),
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg,
New Delhi – 110 002.