ICAR AIEEA Online Registration will be started from First Week of April 2019. Applicants can register for ICAR AIEEA 2019 till 04th Week of April 2019. ICAR AIEEA 2019 Exam will be conducted for providing admission to UG/ PG Courses. More details about ICAR AIEEA 2019-20 Application Form, ICAR AIEEA Exam Dates are given below.
ICAR AIEEA 2019-20 Exam Overview:
- Name of Conducting Body: Indian Council of Agricultural Research
- Admission For: UG/ PG Courses
- ICAR AIEEA Application Form Last Date: 04th Week of April 2019
- ICAR AIEEA Exam Dates: 02nd Week of May 2019
- Official Website: icar.org.in
ICAR AIEEA Important Dates 2019:
|Events||ICAR AIEEA Dates 2019|
|Availability of Online Application Form||First Week of April 2019|
|Last Date to Submit ICAR AIEEA Application Form||4th Week of April 2019|
|Last Date to Submit the Hard Copy of Application Form||1st Week of May 2019|
|Releasing of e-Admit Card||2nd Week of May 2019|
|AIEEA UG Exam Date||2nd Week of May 2019|
|AIEEA PG & Ph.D Exam Date||2nd Week of May 2019|
|ICAR AICE-JRF/SRF (PGS) Exam Date||2nd Week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||1st Week of June 2019|
|Counselling||In the Month of July 2019|
Question: What is the ICAR AIEEA Eligibility Criteria?
For ICAR AIEEA UG Admission:
- Candidates must pass the 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with PCM/PCB/PCMB/PCF subject combinations.
- General/OBC/UPS category candidates have to obtain 50% marks for and 40% for SC/ST/PC category candidates.
- Such candidates can also eligible to apply but, they have to produce the proof of qualifying the examination.
- The minimum age will be 16 years as on 31st August 2019 for ICAR AIEEA Notification.
For ICAR AIEEA PG Admission:
- Candidates must have the bachelor’s degree in any respective field under the pattern of 10+2+5 (B.V. Sc. and A.H.), 10+2+4 and 10+6.
- Those passed the bachelor’s degree in the pattern of 10+2+3 can apply for IARI Pusa and NDRI Karnal.
- Candidates must secure 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PC categories) in the qualifying exam.
- Final year candidates can also apply.
- The maximum age should be 19 years as on 31st August, 2019 (should not have been born after 1st September 2000).
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
Question: What is ICAR AIEEA Application Fee?
|AIEEA UG||GEN, OBC and UPS||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST and PC||Rs. 250/-|
|AIEEA PG||GEN, OBC and UPS||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ST and PC||Rs. 300/-|
Question: How to Pay Application Fee?
- Candidates must have to pay the amount of application fee through Bank challan of Syndicate bank or credit/debit card by using the payment gateway of Canara bank/NEFT.
- Candidates can also pay the fee through bank draft drawn in the favour of “ICAR Unit – Education Division, ICAR, and New Delhi” payable at “New Delhi”.
Check ICAR Related Links:
|ICAR AIEEA Syllabus||Get Details|
|ICAR AIEEA Result||Get Details|
|ICAR AIEEA Counselling||Get Details|
|ICAR AIEEA Answer Key||Get Details|
|ICAR AIEEA Admit Card||Get Details|
|ICAR Official Website||Press Here|
Question: What is ICAR AIEEA Admission Process?
Admission of eligible candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA). Candidates must have to perform well in ICAR AIEEA Entrance Exam 2019 to get admission in their suitable course.
Question: What is New in ICAR AIEEA Exam Pattern 2019?
ICAR AIEEA UG Exam Pattern:
|Stream A||Stream B||No. of Questions|
ICAR AIEEA PG Exam Pattern:
Question: How to Fill ICAR AIEEA Online Application Form?
- Visit the official website that is icar.org.in/node/2858 for ICAR AIEEA Apply Online.
- Select AIEEA 2019-20 and hit suitable link to apply online.
- Now fill the correct and complete information in Online Application Form
- Upload the mandatory credentials in prescribed format and make the payment of ICAR AIEEA Online Form fee.
- At last, submit the ICAR AIEEA Registration form and take a print out of it for future use.
- After getting complete information through the notification, candidates have to obtain the application form in prescribed format.
- The application form can be obtained through Registrars of Agricultural Universities against the cash payment or from the prescribed branches of Syndicate bank and can also be obtained through eight institutions of ICAR by making the payment through bank draft.
- Now fill this application form with complete details and attach the photocopies of required documents with it.
- At last, cover it in an envelope and send to the below prescribed address.
Controller of Examinations (Agril Education),
ICAR, Room No. 216,
Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II, Pusa,
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
ICAR AIEEA 2019-20 Details:
ICAR AIEEA 2019 will be organized by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research and it is a national level entrance exam which is conducted once in a year. It is organized by the name of All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA).
The admission will be offered in the bachelor degree courses and master’s degree programmes offered by the various agricultural universities. Applicants can fill ICAR AIEEA Registration Form till last date which is provided above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How Do Toppers Study?|