ICICI Bank PO Programme 2014
- ICICI Bank issued the notification for online application for PO Programme for November 2014 and February 2014 batch across India.
- ICICI Bank has announced PO Programme for those candidates who want to join Banking sector and want to achieve their aim which is banking sector.
- ICICI Bank gives this opportunity to those candidates who has been complete their graduation with 55% Marks.
- Recruitmentresult.com brings here information about ICICI Bank PO Programme for November 2014 & February 2014 Batch.
- Who want to join ICICI Bank PO Programme must apply online from the link given below.
ICICI Bank PO Programme 2014 Details
Name of the Organization
Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI)
Total no. of Vacancies
Name of the Post
Probationary Officer (PO)
Applicant must possess Graduation Degree in any stream with minimum 55 % marks as per post from any recognized university. Candidates also have Basic knowledge of Computer operations.
Application Fee Details:
General and OBC/SC/ST/ Physically Challenged candidates no need to pay fee to apply.
For Probationary Officer post, candidate’s age should be up to 25 years.
ICICI Bank PO Programme Details
- Phase I (12 months) training and will be awarded to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB).
- Phase II [Optional] (18-30 months) which 18 month of online training and awarded MBA degree to candidate and join the bank work
Selection will be complete on the basis of performance in online aptitude test, group discussion and interview. Only cut-off marks having candidates will call for interview.
How to Apply for ICICI Bank PO Programme 2014?
- Willing applicants first of all need to apply online form the official link of Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI) which is www.icicicareers.com.
- Candidates may fill all the details which is mandatory only through online mode and after submission take a printout for future use.
- Candidates may fill the application as soon as possible.
As soon as possible