ICICI Bank Recruitment
New career openings for those who are searching latest ICICI Jobs!!!! The Indian multinational banking and financial services corporation has released ICICI Bank Recruitment notification.
Interested candidates in ICICI Bank Vacancy have to apply through online mode by visiting its official website that is icicibank.com. This is to remember that the application form must be submitted before the closing date mentioned below.
Content Of This Page:
Applicants may go through the direct link available on the page of recruitmentresult.com to apply for ICICI Bank Recruitment 2018. But before this, candidates must read entire page to attain details regarding eligibility, age limit etc.
ICICI Bank Recruitment
|Name of the bank||Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India|
|Post name||Technical Officer, Probationary Officer and others|
|Closing date||March 2018|
ICICI Bank Vacancies 2018:
- Technical Officer
- Technical Manager
- Probationary Officer
- ICICI Business Leadership Programme 2018
- Sales Officer
- Treasury Control & Services Group Treasury
Check Also: Latest Bank Jobs
Required Eligibility for ICICI Jobs 2018:
Contenders applying for ICICI Vacancies 2018 must have graduation degree with minimum 55% marks from recognized board or institute.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
Key skills & responsibility required for ICICI Recruitment:
- Ability to manage team
- Interaction with seniors for credit underwriting of files
- Manage the portfolio quality
- Keep up to date with product to provide suitable advice to the customers
- Achieve annual targets for branch
Age Limitations for ICICI Job Bank 2018:
Aspirants should not above than 25 years in age as on 31st July 2018 to get apply for ICICI Job Vacancy.
Pay Structure for ICICI Bank Jobs:
Appointed contenders for above mentioned Posts will get impressive amount of monthly salary which will be decided by the recruitment panel at the time of interview.
Check Here: Latest Private Bank Jobs
The selection of eligible candidates will be done on the basis of written test and interview performance. Contenders who will qualify written test, they have to appear in interview along with relevant document and certificates for verification purpose.
Must Go Through These Articles, For Doing Preparation Of Exam /Interview:
How to Apply For ICICI Bank Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India that is www.icicicareers.com
- Hit on “recruitment process” from the right hand side of the home page.
- Select “careers” tab from the menu bar of the next page.
- A drop down list will be opened at your screen from where you have to select “apply” button.
- Various Job link will be opened at your computer screen, select one appropriate post name and hit on it.
- Go through the entire notification to get details regarding above mentioned posts.
- After that, hit on “apply online” button present at last of the page.
- Aspirants have to enter username and password to fill vacant tabs.
- After that, press “login” button as shown in below given image..
Press Here >> Applicant Login
- Applicants applying for ICICI Bank Recruitment first time have to hit on “Signup” tab.
- Fill ICICI Bank registration form with correct details.
- Below after, hit on “Submit” button.
- Fill ICICI Online application form completely with relevant information.
- Upload relevant document and certificates with the application form.
- Finally, hit on “Submit” button stable at last of the page.
- At the end, take print out copy of duly filled application form for future reference.
Hit Here >> Fill Registration Form
Press Here >> Get Official Website
Last date to apply online: March 2018
Aspirants may go through Official Link to get more information related ICICI Bank Recruitment 2018. You may like our page on facebook or follow us on twitter to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Online Test||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Placement Papers||Bank Coaching Institutes|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Salary|
|Eligibility for Bank||Career in Banking Sector|