ICMR JRF Admit Card
Indian Council of Medical Research is going to issue ICMR JRF Admit Card for ICMR JRF Entrance Exam. Candidates, who are appearing in Junior Research Fellowship entrance examination, must download ICMR JRF Entrance Exam Hall Ticket. Those candidates want to get admission for the JRF programme, must appear in ICMR JRF national level entrance examination which is going to be held in the month of July 2018.
It is mandatory for all the candidates to download ICMR JRF 2018 Exam Hall Ticket to be allowed to enter the examination Centre. To acquire ICMR JRF Admit Card 2018 in a more easy way you can follow the below stated simple Downloading Process.
This Page Includes:
ICMR JRF Entrance Exam is going to be held at different examination centers such as Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Bhopal, Hyderabad, Varanasi, Bhubaneswar, and Srinagar Guwahati.
Applicants are advised to download ICMR JRF 2018 Call Letterbefore the exam date reach, just to avoid online rush.With the help of this page of recruitmentresult.com, candidates can get entire details of ICMR JRF Admit Card 2018.
Procedure to Download ICMR JRF Admit Card 2018:
If you want to download your exam hall ticket, then must follow the steps which are mentioned below:
- Firstly, contenders are required to log on to the official website ofIndian Council of Medical Research that is www.icmr.nic.in.
- Secondly, you have to select suitable link for that posts which you are searching related to ICMR Entrance admit card.
- Thereafter, candidates need to choose “hit here download admit card” link.
- After that, a new page will be displayed on your computer screen which contains your admit card.
- When you will get this page, need to fill asked details in blank textboxes such as reg. no. and submit it.
- And then, your call letter will be displayed in front of your digital display.
- Lastly, download it and take printout of it, keep it secure for examination purpose.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card?
ICMR JRF Admit Card
Documents Required to Carry for ICMR JRF Exam:
On the day of exam, candidates must bring below-mentioned documents along with admit card at the examination center:
- College ID
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Voter ID
- Aadhar card
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazette Officer
Important Information in Admit Card:
- Name of the Applicant
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Exam Date and Timings
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
- And important instructions for the examination.
Read Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
Interesting facts about ICMR JRF:
Indian Council of Medical Research is collaboration with Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh conducts a National level examination for providing admission in Ph.D/Research Programme. in 12 cities such as Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Srinagar and Varanasi in the month of July 2018. Thousands of candidates will participate in this exam and get admission.
Selection of aspirants for admission in Ph.D / Research Programme will be entirely based on their marks obtained in Entrance Test followed by other process of admission.
ICMR JRF Exam Pattern:
- Exam paper will consist of one paper of two hours duration.
- Paper will consist of Sections that are Section A, Section B and C
- Common Statistics
- General Knowledge in Sciences
- Scientific Phenomenon in Everyday Life
- Total Number of Questions: 50 Marks
- Total Marks Allotted: 50 Questions
Aptitude Section (Section A) will have 50 questions on following topics:
- scientific phenomenon in everyday life
- general knowledge in sciences
- Common statistics. (All these questions would be compulsory with each question carrying 1 mark)
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
Subject Specific Section (Section B & C) would pertain to:
- Life Sciences
- Social Sciences. (The candidate may attempt questions in either of the two areas. Each area of section B & C would have 100 questions and the candidate may attempt any 75 questions in the predesigned area of Section B or C)
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Questions to be Attempted||Marks|
Read Now: How to Get in the Mood to Study
|Name of events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Date of official notification for ICMR JRF 2018||April 2018|
|Last date of submission of ICMR JRF Application Form 2018||May 2018|
|ICMR JRF Admit Card 2018 release date||June/July 2018|
|ICMR JRF 2018 commencement date||July 2018|
|Date of declaration of ICMR JRF Result 2018||August 2018|
You may go through this Official Link to know more about ICMR JRF Admit Card 2018. For more updated information, candidates may need to bookmark this page and get info on your one click. You may also join us on Facebook ort Google plus to fetch up to date information directly into your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ICMR JRF Application||ICMR JRF Result|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||How To Prepare For Online Exam|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||Health Hazards due to over Studying|
|Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying||Common Mistakes You Make in Tests|