ICMR Admit Card 2018
Indian Council of Medical Research has issued ICMR Admit Card for Asst, Personal Assistant & UDC Posts. Applicants who have applied for ICMR Recruitment before its last date that is 09-07-2018 they now can download ICMR Hall Ticket from here.
To download ICMR Admit Card 2018 applicants have to visit the official website of Indian Council of Medical Research that is www.icmr.nic.in or they can follow the below stated step by step procedure.
Download Indian Council of Medical Research Admit Card 2018-19
It is mandatory of candidates to carry their Indian Council of Medical Research Admit Card with them at the examination hall. Without Indian Council of Medical Research Hall Ticket candidate will not be allowed to enter into examination hall.
Candidates who are looking for further details of ICMR Admit Card 2018-19 they can go through below section of this page which is well modified below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
ICMR Admit Card 2018
|Organization name||Indian Council of Medical Research|
|Post name||Assistant, Personal Assistant, and UDC|
|Exam name||Online computer based|
|ICMR Admit Card Status||RELEASED|
Know Here: How to Download Admit Card?
Steps to Download ICMR Admit Card 2018:
If you want to download your Asst, Personal Assistant & UDC exam hall ticket, then must follow the steps which are mentioned below:
- Firstly, contenders are required to log on to the official website of Indian Council of Medical Research that is www.icmr.nic.in.
- Secondly, you have to select suitable link for that posts which you are searching related to ICMR Exam admit card.
- Thereafter, candidates need to choose “hit here download admit card” link.
- After that, a new page will be displayed on your computer screen which contains your admit card.
- When you will get this page, need to fill asked details in blank textboxes such as reg. no. and submit it.
- And then, your ICMR call letter will be displayed in front of your digital display.
- Lastly, download ICMR Hall Ticket and take printout of it, keep it secure for examination purpose.
Download Here>>ICMR Admit Card
ICMR Selection Procedure
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Online Computer based Test and Skill Test (Qualifying only).
|Exam||Total Qs||Max. Marks||Time|
|General English||200||200||2 hours|
The online test will be in Hindi and English. There is negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer and for the posts of Assistant & Personal Assistant the qualifying marks for written examination is 50% and for UR/OBC and SC/ST is 40%. Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of merit list in online test.
Do You Know: How To Prepare For Online Exam
Along with the ICMR Exam Call Letter, candidates also have to carry below stated identity proofs at the time of examination.
- College ID
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Voter ID
- Aadhar card
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazette Officer
Contents mentioned on ICMR Admit Card:
Below is the list of details which is mandatory to be available on ICMR Exam Admit Card. If any candidate found discrepancy in ICMR Exam Hall Ticket then he/she have to contact to the examination authority as soon as possible:
- Name of the Applicant
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Exam Date and Timings
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
- And important instructions for the examination.
Download From Here: ICMR Syllabus
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of ICMR Admit Card 2018-19. Like this page on face book or Google Plus to get the latest updates on Recruitment, Result, Admit Card, etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ICMR Recruitment||What is the full form of ICMR|
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||Tips to Manage Stress|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time|
|How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly||How To Maximize Your Score In Exam|