ICMR JRF Application
Indian Council of Medical Research in collaboration with PGIMER, Chandigarh has all set to conduct ICMR JRF Exam on 17th July 2016. Organization invites ICMR JRF Application form from those candidates who want to get admission in Ph.D/ Research Programme through Junior Research Fellowship. Interested applicants may apply by submitting the ICMR JRF online Application Form 2016 before the last date.
Organization conducts this national level examination for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Life science/Social science stream. Appliers may follow the below stated steps to fill online application form before the closing date which is 09th May 2016. To acquire more information about ICMR JRF Application Form, you may need to read below segment of this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
ICMR JRF Application
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Medical Research|
|Announcement Type||Junior Research Fellowship|
|Last Date To Apply||09th May 2016|
|ICMR JRF Entrance Examination Held On||17th July 2016|
Eligibility Criteria For ICMR JRF Exam:
- Applicants must have M.Sc./M.A. or equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks (for General/OBC) Candidates and 50% marks (for the SC/ST & physically handicapped) from recognized University or Institutions.
- A candidate who is appearing / has appeared in the final year of M.Sc. /M.A. or Equivalent Examination during the session (2015-2016) can also apply for the test as RA (Result Awaited).
Applying contender’s age should be 28 years as on 30-09-2016 and Upper age limit of the applying aspirants is Relxable up to 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST, physically handicapped (PH) and female candidates and 3 years in the case of OBC category.
A total of 150 Fellowships would be awarded and in the below stated table we’re providing you its full description.
|120 Fellowships||Sciences with emphasis on Life Sciences (like microbiology, physiology, molecular biology, genetics, human biology, biotechnology, biochemistry, bioinformatics, biophysics, immunology, pharmacology, zoology, botany, environmental sciences and veterinary sciences etc|
|30 Fellowships||Social Sciences like psychology, sociology, home science, statistics anthropology, social work and health economics|
- Candidates should need to pay Rs. 1000/- (For General) and Rs. 800/- (For Reserved category) as an application fee.
- Payment of fee will be deposited in the branches of State Bank of India by filling the Challan form in the name of Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh (Examination) in the “Power Jyoti” PUL Current Account No.32211616762.
Contenders will be getting classifieds on the basis of their qualifying narks in ICMR JRF Entrance Examination followed by other process of admission.
Check Also:- How to Prepare for Written Exam
Each question carries one mark and negative marking @ 0.25 will be made for each of the wrong answer.
ICMR JRF fellowship Exam Centers:
Scheme of Test:
The test will consist of one paper of 2 hours duration. The paper will consist of 2 Sections.
Aptitude Section will have 50 questions and all these questions would be compulsory with each question carrying 1 mark.
- Scientific phenomenon in everyday life
- General knowledge in sciences
- Common Statistics.
Section B & C: Life Sciences and Social Science.
Appliers may attempt questions in either of the two areas. Each area of section B & C would have 100 questions and the candidate may attempt any 75 questions in the predesigned area of Section B or C.
Read Also:- Written Examination Techniques
Subjects covered under Section B & C:
|Subjects Name||Topics To Be Covered|
Ways to Make A Good Impression On Your Teacher- Check Here
How to Fill ICMR JRF Online Application Form?
Aspirants, who are fulfilling above eligibility criteria for ICMR JRF Exam, may apply by submitting online application form before the last date.
- Aspirant may apply online either through PGIMER, Chandigarh website i.e. www.pgimer.edu.in or through ICMR New Delhi website i.e. icmr.nic.in
- Firstly ensure that you have a valid personal email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying Online.
- After that, aspirants may visit official website and hit on “Apply Online” link then again select “Online Application Form” tab.
- Then, carefully select Centre, Stream and Category details choosing appropriate option from drop down menu.
- And must fill all details one by one and upload your scanned photograph/Signatures one by one and press on “Upload” Button.
- Now your application is complete and if you fulfill all conditions and criteria of the Admission Notice, then and only then check the “I Agree” box and press on “SUBMIT Form” Button.
- Lastly, you may get printout of filled application form and keep it safe for future need.
|Last Date For Filling Of Online Application||09th May 2016|
|Late Date Of Fee Deposit In Bank||29th May 2016|
|Date Of Entrance Examination||17th July 2016|
Applicants may go through below stated Official Notification to know more about ICMR JRF Application Form 2016.
ICMR JRF Application Form Notice:- Download PDF
To Apply Online for Junior Research Fellowship:- Press Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||UGC Approved University List|
|Scholarship in India||How Do Toppers Study?|