Official Advt has been published for IDEMI Recruitment 2018-19 of 29 Trade Apprentice Openings on its official website that is idemi.org. Institute for Design of Electrical Measuring Instruments, Mumbai has invited online applications from eligible candidates to apply for vacant posts.
For filing up current vacancies of Trade Apprentice, interested contenders are required to fulfill entire eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official notification containing all the details regarding IDEMI Recruitment.
Highlights of This Page:
Apply Now for IDEMI 29 Trade Apprentice Openings!!!
Aspirants who want to get employed as Apprentice in Institute for Design of Electrical Measuring Instruments have to get registered themselves for apprenticeship in government of India apprenticeship portal before the last date that is 15-09-2018.
Go through this page and grab all the detailed information and proper steps to apply for IDEMI Recruitment 2018-19 which is provided here by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Programming & System Administration Assistant||10|
|Tools & Die Making||02|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||01|
|IT & ESM||01|
Those candidates who are willing to apply for IDEMI vacancies are required to have IT in relevant trade as per the vacant discipline they have to apply for with minimum 50% of aggregate marks from a recognized university or institute.
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Minimum and maximum age limit for the applicants applying for IDEMI Jobs and relaxation on upper age limit for the reserved category will be decided as per the norms of the organization.
Selected contenders will be paid an impressive and sufficient amount of salary according to the existing rules of the government adopted by Institute for Design of Electrical Measuring Instruments.
IDEMI Recruitment Process:
Shortlisting of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their sore in the respective qualification. Further, shortlisted candidates will be called for written test or personal interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to Fill Application Form for IDEMI Recruitment?
- Firstly, appliers need to reach the official website of Institute for Design of Electrical Measuring Instruments that is idemi.org or the direct link provided below to fill their IDEMI online application forms.
- Scroll down the home page and hit on “News & Updates” tab provided in the mid of the web page through which you will be navigated to a new page.
- Search the suitable link for “Engagement of Trade Apprentices” and tap on the same.
- After that you will be navigated to a notification containing all the required details regarding IDEMI Trade Apprentice Recruitment.
- Read all the instructions mentioned in the IDEMI notification and if you are found yourself eligible according to the requirements then you have to redirect yourself to another web portal of Apprenticeship registration.
- Move the cursor towards “Establishment” tab through the menu bar of the home page of apprenticeship portal and hit “Establishment Search” from the appeared drop down list.
- Now you need to fill all the details required in the appeared application form and select “Institute for Design of Electrical Measuring Instruments, Mumbai” for undergoing apprenticeship training.
- Precede the application process and hit on “Submit” tab at last.
- Aspirants are advised to take hard copy of the filled IDEMI application form for future use.
Get Here: IDEMI Recruitment 2018 Notification
Apply Here: IDEMI Apprentice Establishment Form
Last Date to Apply Online for IDEMI Recruitment: 15-09-2018
Candidates are advised to visit Official Website of Institute for Design of Electrical Measuring Instruments on regular basis so that they may not miss out any important information or latest update regarding IDEMI Recruitment 2018-19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|More Jobs in Mumbai||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|