IES Application Form
Out!!! Union Public Service Commission has released UPSC ESE Notification on its official website. IES Online Registration has been started from 26-09-2018 onwards. Applicants can submit IES Application Form on or before the last date that is 22-10-2018.
The candidates applying for UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2019 should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Applicants are required to apply Online only against IES Jobs by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
IES Apply Online Last Date and IES Exam Date 2019!!!
Applicants can fill IES Online Form till 22-10-2018. Union Public Service Commission will conduct the Preliminary Examination on 06-01-2019. Those applicants who will qualify the Pre Exam may appear for Main Exam which will be conducted on 30-06-2019.
Rest details about IES Application Form 2019 are available in below section of this page that is well created by team members of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a Glance for IES Recruitment!!!
IES Application Form
Total IES Vacancies: 581
Check Now: IES Exam Notification
Eligibility Criteria for IES 2018 Recruitment:
Educational Qualification for IES Vacancy:
- Applicants should possess Degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 against IES Notification.
- Degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognized by the Government for the purpose from time to time for IES Recruitment.
Read More About: IES Eligibility Criteria
Age Limitation for IES Advertisement:
A candidate for this examination must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st January, 2019. i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1989 and not later than 1st January, 1998.
Download Here: UPSC Engineering Services Examination Notification
Age Relaxation for IES 2019:
|Age Relaxation for UPSC ESE Notification|
|Defense Service Personnel who are disabled on duty||3 Years|
|Government Servants||5 years|
|Citizens of Jammu & Kashmir born in between 1st January 1981 to the 31st December 1990|
|Physically handicapped person||10 Years|
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For IES Exam
Application Fee for IES Recruitment Notification:
- Candidates are required to pay a IES Registration Form fee of Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India.
- No Engineering Services Examination Application Form fee for Female/SC/ST/ PH category candidates.
Mode of Selection:
Applicant’s selection will be done on basis of Stage-I: Engineering Services (Preliminary/Stage-I) Examination, Stage-II: Engineering Services (Main/Stage-II) Examination and Stage-III: Personality Test.
IES Recruitment Apply Online Process:
- Candidates are required to visit the official website that is upsconline.nic.in to fill IES Application Form
- Follow “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC” and hit the link to fill UPSC IES Application Form.
- Select “Engineering Services (Preliminary / Stage I) Examination” and hit “Part-I Registration” link to fill IES Application Form.
Part I Registration:
- Then follow “Have You Read & Understood all ‘Important Instructions and Detailed Instructions” and hit “Yes” tab.
- Applicants will have to fill basic information like age, qualification etc.
- Check details carefully and then hit “Submit” button.
- User ID and Password will be generated and User ID and Password will be required for Part II Registration.
- On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the UPSC IES Online Application Form details and make correction, if any, in the IES ESE Application Form.
Hit Here to Fill: Part 1 IES Online Registration Form
Part II Registration:
- Applicants can pay the ESE Application Form fee, select examination centre, uploading of Photograph and Signature.
- Contenders can submit IES Application Form fee in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India
- Upload the scanned photo and signature and document along with UPSC Engineering Services Application Form.
- Each of the scanned images of the photograph/signature should not exceed 300 KB in size and the resolution of each image should be 350 pixels (Width) X 350 pixels (Height) minimum, 1000 pixels (Width) X 1000 pixels (Height) maximum
- Check IES Application Form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Candidates are advised to printout his complete IES Application Form right after they complete the application process.
- To view the IES Application Form submitted by the candidate a link View/Print Application is also given on the home page.
- Take print out of IES Application Form for future use.
Hit Here to Fill: Part 2 IES Registration Form
IES Application Form Important Dates:
|IES Recruitment Advertisement Releasing Date||26-09-2018|
|IES Online Application Form Last Date||22-10-2018|
|ESE Admit Card 2019||Updated Soon|
|UPSC ESE Exam Date||06-01-2019|
|Announcement of the Result (Pre Exam)||Updated Soon|
|Date for the submission of detailed application form (DAF)||Updated Soon|
|Commencement of the ESE (Mains)||30-06-2019|
|Result of the Exam (Mains)||Updated Soon|
Application can hit this Official Link to get complete details regarding IES Application Form 2019. Follow above provided steps to fill IES Application Form.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC IES Result||IES Previous Year Question Papers|
|IES Preparation Books||IES Answer Key|
|What Are The IES Officer Facilities||UPSC Engineering Services Result|
|UPSC IES Selection Procedure||UPSC Notification|
|Best IES Coaching Institutes||IES Salary|