IES Exam Pattern 2015
Union Public Service Commission holds IES (Indian Engineering Service) exam every year. UPSC is going to notify its IES 2015 notification in the month of February next year so those applicants who are preparing for the exam must check the IES exam Pattern 2015, eligibility criteria, and they can also download the UPSC IES Syllabus in the PDF format.
The exam will be conducted in two parts Part I consist of written examination will comprise two sections- Section I consisting of objective types of questions and Section II of conventional papers
And Part II consists of Personality test carrying a maximum of 200 marks of such of the candidates who qualify on the basis of the written examination. Other appropriate details are given below by the squad of recruitmnetresult.com.
UPSC IES Exam Pattern:
|1. Civil Engineering 2. Mechanical Engineering 3. Electrical Engineering 4. Electronics Engineering||Section-I Objective Papers||General Ability Test (Part A: General English) (Part B: General Studies)||2 hrs||200|
|Paper I||2 hrs||200|
|Paper II||2 hrs||200|
|Section-II Conventional Papers||Paper I||3 hrs||200|
|Paper II||3 hrs||200|
IES 2015 written Exam will be conducted in 3 days of Total Marks 1000
1st Day: General Ability Test of 2 hrs Part A: General English (60 questions 100 marks) Part B: General Studies (60 questions 100 marks) 2rd Day: Objective-I (2hrs.), lunch break 1 hr. and then Objective-II (2hrs.). Objective –I: Total 120 Questions and 200 marks for 120 questions. Time allowed 2 hrs. Objective –II: Total 120 Questions
and 200 marks for 120 questions. Time allowed 2 hrs. 3rd Day: Conventional-I (3hrs.), lunch break 1 hr. and then Conventional-II (3hrs.) Conventional –I: Total 5 Questions have to be attempted of 40 marks for each question of total 200 marks. Time allowed 3 hrs. Conventional –II: Total 5 Questions have to be attempted of 40 marks for each question of total 200 marks. Time allowed 3 hrs. Interview: Interview for Personality test of selected candidates 200 Marks, Expected 65 to 165, Time Duration 30 Minutes.
IES Eligibility Criteria:
- B.Tech/B.E or, passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India). or,
- Obtained a degree /diploma in Engineering from such foreign University / College / Institution and under such conditions as may be recognized by the Government for the purpose from time to time, or
- Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India); or
- Passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III / Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India
- Job Hunters need to be in Between 21 years to 30 years of age.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per Govt. rules.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IES Application Form||IES Notification|
|IES Syllabus||IES Selection Procedure|
|IES Interview Questions||IES Coaching Institutes|