IFCI Limited Recruitment
IFCI Limited has released a vacancy notification titled as IFCI Limited Recruitment. Via ifciltd.com recruitment, organization is willing to hire efficient candidates for the post of Manager (Risk Management). Candidates who want to apply for the IFCI Limited Recruitment 2017 they have to submit their applications via online mode before the last date i.e. 20-04-2017
Aspirants who want to get a reputed government sector job they can apply by following the procedure which is stated in the below section of this page. Further details about IFCI Limited Recruitment are furnished in below section of this page which is well created by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com
IFCI Limited Recruitment
|Name of the organization||IFCI Ltd.|
|Last date to apply||20-04-2017|
Deputy General Manager (Risk Management)
To apply for IFCI Limited Vacancy, Candidate should be a Post Graduate / MBA or Chartered Accountant/ ICWA preferably with legal background
Want To Get More Jobs? Take A Look Below:
Age of candidate applying for the IFCI Limited Jobs must be Below 45 years
Maximum age limit is relaxable by:
- 5 years for SC & ST categories,
- 3 years for OBC-NCL category,
- 5 years for ‘PWD from UR category’,
- 8 years for ‘PwD from OBC-NCL category’
- 10 years for ‘PwD from SC/ST category’,
- 5 years for candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989.
- 5 years for Ex-Servicemen
Relaxations for SC/ST/ OBC (NCL-Non Creamy Layer)/ PwD/ Ex-servicemen/ J&K domicile category will be as per Govt. of India guidelines
Get Here>>> IFCI Limited Recruitment Official PDF
Candidates who will be selected for the vacancy will get Rs. 1.20 lakh per month with 10% annual increase plus applicable reimbursements
Mode Of Assortment:
Selection of candidates for the positions available will be done on the basis of written test / interview taken by the organization.
Preparing For Exam/ Interview? Read Here Below Given Tips:
- Candidates have to pay an amount of Rs.500/- in regard to the application fees.
- Application fees will be submitted via through on-line mode or through any SBI Branch through Pre Acknowledgement Payment (PAP) Form (may be called Bank Challan).
- SC/ST/PwD category applicants are exempted from payment of cost of application.
How To Apply:
- Log on to the official website of organization i.e. www.ifciltd.com
- From the top of homepage select “current openings”
- A new screen will appear in front of you along with vacancy links
- Select “New Opening for the position of Deputy General Manager (Risk Management) On 3 years contract – Ref: Advertisement No. IFCI/2017/01.”
- Read the whole notification carefully and after that if you think that you are eligible for the vacancy then go to the previous page and apply online
- A new window will come out along with an IFCI Online Application Form
- Fill the form carefully and complete all the details at last hit on final submission tab
- Take a print out of filled up application form and keep it for further procedure.
Get Here>>> Direct Link To Apply Online
The address where the documents should be dispatched is given below
Ms. Pooja S Mahajan
General Manager (Human Resources)
IFCI Tower, 61 Nehru Place
New Delhi – 110019
Last date for submission of online application and payment of cost of application is 20-04-2017
Candidates who want to get more information about IFCI Limited Recruitment 2017, they can read the official notification whose link is well mentioned in the above section of this page. Candidates who want to get more updates can bookmark our portal by using CTRL+D
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|