IGIT Sarang Recruitment
Indira Gandhi Institute Of Technology has depicted a notification regarding IGIT Sarang Recruitment. The Institute is going to appoint aspirants for filling up Posts of Assistant Professor and Medical Officer (MO) against IGIT Sarang Recruitment 2015. We’re also trying to collect more information on IGIT Sarang Recruitment 2016, so keep in touch with us. Freshers & Experienced applicants, who may clutch the latest openings by applying against to IGIT Sarang vacancies 2015 Aspirants, can apply by appearing in Walk- In- Interview along with essential Documents on the date represented below:
|Name of Posts||Assistant Professor and MO|
|Date of Walk- In- Interview||11th & 21st August 2015|
Keen and enthusiastic can get more details about IGIT Sarang jobs 2015 such as posts name, qualification, selection process and applying process etc which is provided in the below section of this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Designation Name & Required Qualification:
|Name of Positions Offered||Qualification|
|Assistant Professor||B.Arch (Architecture) Degree in Civil Engg., Mechanical engg (Production), Metallurgical & Materials Engg., Mathematics., Physics from reputed organization.|
|Medical Officer (MO)||MBBS / MD Degree in relevant discipline from recognized University or Institute.|
Age of applicants should not be less than 18 years. Maximum age of contenders should be considered by the concerned authority of Indira Gandhi Institute Of Technology. Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules and regulations of Government of India.
|Name of Positions Offered||Pay Band|
|Medical Officer (MO)|
Job seekers applying for MO Posts need to pay application cost of Rs. 300/- in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of Principal, IGIT, Sarang payable at SBI , IGIT, Sarang, Code No.10246. It is known by every applicant that once application charges will be deposited will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Mode of Appointment:
Applicants need to appear in Walk- In- Interview on below stated date and address. Final Selection of job finders will be done on basis of their performance in personal interview conducted by the selection committee of Indira Gandhi Institute Of Technology. No TA/ DA will be reimbursed to aspirants for attending interview.
How to Apply for IGIT Sarang Recruitment:
- Candidates should go through official site of Indira Gandhi Institute Of Technology that is www.igitsarang.ac.in and read the complete notification carefully.
- Job seekers need to prepare Application on plain paper typed in “BLOCK LETTERS” and includes name of aspirants, father’s name residential address, contact details, email address and other relevant details.
- Attach a set of Xerox copies of all certificates, Mark Sheet, list of Publications, re-prints of publications, two recent pass port photographs, two self addressed envelops of 25 X 10 cm size.
- Job appliers need to appear in Walk- In- Interview along with all documents at time of interview.
- Unsigned or Incomplete application form will not be entertained.
- Contenders should bring original testimonials at time of Interview for verification.
Walk- In- Interview Address:
Indira Gandhi Institute Of Technology (IGIT), Sarang
Dist. – Dhenkanal (Odisha)- 759 146
Date to Remember:
|Name of Post||Date & Time of Interview|
|Assistant Professor||11th August 2015 at 10:00 A.M.|
|Medical Officer (MO)||21st August 2015 at 10:30 A.M.|
To read other details about IGIT Sarang Recruitment 2015, visit this Official Notice and you can bookmark this page for getting updated info on IGIT Sarang Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On