IGNOU Distance Education
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) for Distance Education is shortly released the IGNOU Distance Education admission form. Students who want to take admission in UG/PG/Diploma and Certificate Courses offered by IGNOU can submit application form on or before the last date. We’re also trying to provide you updated info on IGNOU Distance Education 2016 very soon for the candidates decided to get admission to the same courses in next year.
|Announcement Type||IGNOU Distance Education Admission|
|Last Date To Apply||Mentioned Below|
Every year, a huge number of students apply for admission in IGNOU. Aspirants who are willing to continue their studies from Distance Learning Education they must apply for these courses by filling application form.
Candidates who want to know more about IGNOU Distance Education Admission they must scroll down this page and check details which is mentioned by the squad of recruitmentresult.com:
|Sr. No.||Program Name|
|Master Level (PG) Courses|
|3||Master of Social Work (MSW)|
|5||Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)|
|Graduate Degree Programs|
|11||Bachelor of Library & Information Science (BLIS)|
|12||Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)|
|14||Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP) etc|
|16||Diploma Advanced Certificate|
- Candidate must be passed in 10th for taking the admission in various certificate and diploma courses.
- Candidate should possess 12th/ HSC for undergraduate degree courses.
- Aspirant must be done graduation for getting the admission in Postgraduate Diploma/ Degree Courses
- Applicant must be done relevant minimum education for taking the admission in any relevant course.
Availability of form and Application & Prospectus fee:
- Applicants may buy Prospectus from Regional Centre in person for paying appropriate fee or by post from REGISTRAR, Student Registration Division IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, and New Delhi 110068 by sending a DD of relevant fee in favour of ‘IGNOU’, New Delhi.
- Application form can also be downloaded from the university Website (www.ignou.ac.in)
How To Apply?
- Aspirants can apply for IGNOU Distance Education admission 2016 by sending application form.
- Firstly, candidates need to obtain application form and then send filled in application along with required documents to the address provided below on or before the last date.
Important Date for Admission Form UG/PG/Diploma Courses:
|Program Name||Last Date To Apply||With Late Fee Last Date To Apply|
|Master’s Degree||3rd Week Of August 2016||Last Week Of August 2016|
|Postgraduate Diploma/ Diploma|
|post doctoral Certificate in dialysis medicine|
|For B.Com (A&F) and M.Com (F&T), B.Com (CA&A) and M.Com (BP&CG), B.Com (F&CA) and M.Com (MA&FS)|
|Bachelor Preparatory Programme||2nd Week Of June 2016||04th Week Of 2016|
|Advanced Certificate, PG Certificate and Certificate (except post doctoral Certificate)|
For more details about IGNOU Distance Education 2016, You may check Official Link. You may bookmark this page using Control + D to acquire latest info on your instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IGNOU Admission Form||IGNOU Assignments|
|IGNOU Prospectus||IGNOU Books Download Online|
|IGNOU Grade Card||IGNOU Sample Papers|
|IGNOU Counselling||IGNOU Openmat|