IGNOU Distance Education
Admission in various UG / PG / Diploma / Certificate courses is provided through IGNOU Distance Education by Indira Gandhi National Open University. University is soon going to release IGNOU Distance Education 2018 Admission Form.
Those who found themselves eligible can visit the official website of the university that is ignou.ac.in in order to fill IGNOU Registration Form. For further details of IGNOU Distance Education 2018 such as eligibility criteria, applying process etc candidates may go through below section of this page.
Every year, a huge number of students apply for admission in IGNOU. Aspirants who are willing to continue their studies from Distance Learning Education they must apply for these courses by filling application form. Candidates who want to know more about IGNOU Distance Education 2018 they must scroll down this page and check details which is mentioned by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
IGNOU Distance Education
|University name||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Last date to apply||31/01/2018|
IGNOU Courses Offered:
|Master’s Degree Programmes|
|M.Com (Master of Commerce)||—-|
|MLIS (Master of Library and Information Science)||—-|
|M.Sc.||Dietetics and Food Services Management|
|MCA (Master of Computer Applications) etc||—-|
|Bachelor’s Degree Programmes|
|PG Diploma Courses|
|PG Diploma In|
|PG Certificate and Other Certificate Courses|
Power Distribution Management and Information Security
Check Also: IGNOU University Courses List
- Candidate must be passed in 10th for taking the admission in various certificate and diploma courses.
- Candidate should possess 12th/ HSC for undergraduate degree courses.
- Aspirant must be done graduation for getting the admission in Postgraduate Diploma/ Degree Courses
- Applicant must be done relevant minimum education for taking the admission in any relevant course.
Applicants may buy Prospectus from Regional Centre in person for paying appropriate fee or by post from REGISTRAR, Student Registration Division IGNOU, MaidanGarhi, and New Delhi 110068 by sending a DD of relevant fee in favour of ‘IGNOU’, New Delhi.
Candidates can download their IGNOU Distance EducationProspectus by paying the fee through online mode by visiting to the official website of the organization.
Get Here: IGNOU Prospectus
Fee Structure for IGNOU Distance Education:
|Programme Code||Programme Name||SAARC Fee||Non-SAARC Fee Per Year|
|BA||Bachelor Of Arts||Rs. 7000 Per Year||$ 500 Per Year|
|BCA||Bachelor Of Computer Applications||Rs. 12000 Per Sem||$ 1000 Per Sem|
|BCOM||Bachelor Of Commerce||Rs. 7000 Per Year||$ 500 Per Year|
|B.Ed||Bachelor Of Education||Rs. 15000 Per Year||$ 1500 Per Year|
|BLIS||Bachelor Of Library And Information Science||$ 1000 Per Year|
|BPP||Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme||Rs. 2500 Per Year||$ 200 Per Year|
|BSC||Bachelor Of Science||Rs. 10000 Per Year||$ 750 Per Year|
|BSCN(PB)||B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic)||Rs. 25000 Per Year||$ 2000 Per Year|
|BSW||Bachelor Of Social Work||Rs. 7000 Per Year||$ 500 Per Year|
|BTCM||Bachelor Of Technology In Civil (Construction Management)||Rs. 40000 Per Year||$ 2500 Per Year|
|BCOM(F&A)||Bachelor Of Commerce (Finance & Accountancy)||Rs. 10000 Per Year||$ 600 Per Year|
|BTS||Bachelor Of Arts (Tourism Studies)||Rs. 7000 Per Year||$ 500 Per Year|
|BTWRE||Bachelor Of Technology In Civil (Water Resource Engineering)||Rs. 40000 Per Year||$ 2500 Per Year|
|BHM||Bachelor Of Science (Hosp. And Hotel Admn)||Rs. 10000 Per Year||$ 750 Per Year|
|PH.D.||Doctor Of Philosophy||Rs. 10000 Per Year||$ 1000|
|MADE||Master Of Arts (Distance Education)||Rs. 6000 Per Year||$ 1000|
|MAH||Master Of Arts (History)||Rs. 11000 Per Year||$ 900|
|MARD||Master Of Arts (Rural Development)|
|MCA||Master Of Computer Applications||Rs. 11000 Per Year||$ 1000|
|MCOM||Master Of Commerce||Rs. 15000 Per Year||$ 900|
|MEC||Master Of Arts (Economics)||Rs. 11000|
|MED||Master Of Education||Rs. 36000||$ 2000|
|MEG||Master Of Arts (English||Rs. 11000||$ 900|
|MHD||Master Of Arts (Hindi)|
|MLIS||Master Of Library And Information Science||Rs. 23500||$1000|
|MBA||Master Of Business Administration||Rs. 3000||$ 250|
|MPA||Master Of Arts (Public Administration)||Rs. 11000||$ 900|
|MPS||Master Of Arts (Political Science)|
|MSO||Master Of Arts(Sociology)|
|MSW||Master Of Arts (Social Work)|
|MTM||Master Of Arts (Tourism Management)|
|MPP||Master Of Arts (Tourism Management)|
|MBF||Master Of Business Administration(Banking & Finance)||Rs. 3000||$ 250|
|MCOM(F&T)||Master Of Commerce (Finance & Taxation)||Rs. 11000||$ 1000|
You Can Also Check: IGNOU Fee Structure
Candidates must upload scanned copy of below stated documents:
- Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Copy of Age Proof
- Copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 400 KB)
- Copy of Experience Certificate (if any). (less than 400 KB)
- Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC. (less than 400 KB)
- Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line. (less than 400 KB)
Have a Look On Below Given Section
|IGNOU Admission Form||IGNOU Question Paper|
|IGNOU Books||IGNOU Syllabus|
|IGNOU Diploma Courses||IGNOU Scholarship|
|IGNOU Student Zone||IGNOU Assignments|
|IGNOU Admit Card||IGNOU Results|
|IGNOU Exam Time Table||IGNOU Exam Form|
Steps for IGNOU Distance Education Registration:
Candidates can follow the below provided guidelines to fill IGNOUAdmission Form:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University that is www.ignou.ac.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Register Online option available in the menu bar
- Now hit on Online Admission section under the drop down list of Register Online option
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen just fill your enrollment number, date of birth and select the program in which you want to take admission, applicant, father’s name, email id, mobile number & other details.
- Then hit Login option
Register Here>>IGNOU Distance Education
IGNOU Distance Education Admission Form Procedure:
Initially applicants have to visit to the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University that is ignou.ac.in
- Then hit on “Apply Now” tab available in the middle of the home page
- Now candidates who have registered may press on login tab appeared on right side
- Aspirants have to login with user id & password provided to them at the time of registration
- Then hit on “login” button
- After that, you may fill IGNOU Application Form 2018.
- Enter asked details in IGNOU Online Application Form.
- Upload necessary documents along with IGNOU 2018 form.
- Submit your form & carry hard copy of same for further reference
Want to Know? What Is IGNOU Re-Registration
Last date to send application form: 31/01/2018
Candidates who want to know more in regards with IGNOU Distance Education 2018, they may go through this Official Link or follow this web portal on face book and Google Plus. You may also type your comment in below comment box for any query or doubts related to this post. Our experts will try to solve your queries.