Get complete info about IGNOU Registration from this page!! candidates are informed that IGNOU Admission procedure for July session has started now. Students who are ambitious to get in admission in Indira Gandhi National Open University they can apply by filling IGNOU Registration form till the last date that is 31-05-2018.
Here on this we have given the complete information regarding the IGNOU Registration 2018 which includes the details like steps to fill the online admission form and Examination details etc. Candidates who had filled the IGNOU Admission Registration Form they can check admission status through this page.
Indira Gandhi National Open University
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) various certificate, diploma, degree and doctoral programmes in the field of management, nursing, commerce, arts and many other fields. IGNOU is a distance learning University, which organizes OPENMAT & other examinations for providing admission.
How to Register ?
Applicants can fill the IGNOU Registration 2018–2019 through online mode by following below important steps. For obtaining more IGNOU Registration Details you may scroll down this web page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Following are the Pre-Requisite required before filling IGNOU registration form 2018:
- Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Copy of Age Proof
- Relevant Educational Qualification (less than 400 KB)
- Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 400 KB)
- Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC. (less than 400 KB)
- Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line (less than 400 KB)
Get Details Of: IGNOU Student Zone
Steps to fill IGNOU Registration Form For July Admission:
- First step IGNOU Online Registration 2018 is to visit the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University that is www.ignou.ac.in and hit on Online Registration option under the drop down list of Register Online tab
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen you have to press on New User Register Yourself tab in Applicant Login section in the left side of the home page
- Now it will redirect you to a new page as provided in below image
- Fill the mandatory information like your name, fathers name, date of birth, email id, phone number, password, etc and hit Submit tab
- Then a new page will get opened on your screen just go through your IGNOU registration status and hit Next option to fill IGNOU Registration Online
- After that on reaching new page as provided in below image
- Just enter your Username, Password and the verification code and hit Login option
- Now hit on continue option on the new page
- After that select the Programme type and answer the question and then hit save and next option as provided in below image
- Then you have to fill your personal details like name, fathers name, date of birth, nationality , gender, category, etc and other details like Whether Physically Handicapped (PH), employment status and Scholarship Details and hit save and next option
- Then you have to fill your qualification and course details
- After filling all the details hit save and next option and then you have to upload scanned copy of above stated documents
- Now after uploading relevant documents just check the details mentioned by you
- If you want to make any correction then do it at that time because once IGNOU exam registration will done then you cannot make any modifications
- At last make payment of IGNOU Registration Fee through proper mode and hit final submit tab and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Hit Here>>IGNOU Registration
Some Important Instructions While Filling The IGNOU Admission Registration:
- New candidates are advised to press available programme tab on the homepage of the Online Admission System
- Then read details of programme including eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc.
- Then hit on the button “Register Yourself” visible in the applicant login section and fill the essential registration details.
- Remember, while choosing your User Name it must be in between 8 to 16 characters.
- And at the time of choosing password it must be alphanumeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
- After that hit on “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- Remember your Username and Password for subsequent login.
- If you have already registered i.e you are an existing user click the “LOGIN” button.
Before proceeding for filling the form online the applicant must have the following:-
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 400 KB)
Note: If any form having incorrect information/suppression of information that would be rejected as per IGNOU Rules.
Get Answer of Question: What Is IGNOU Re-Registration
IGNOU Registration Status:
Candidates who had filled the registration form they can check the ignou registration status by name or enroll number through below given link directly:-
Press Here: Registration Status IGNOU
|IGNOU Registration Last Date 2018 without late fees||31-03-2018|
|Last date for IGNOU Registration with late fees Rs.200||30-04-2018|
|Last date for IGNOU Registration with late fees Rs.500||31-05-2018|
|Last date to apply with late fees Rs.1000||30-06-2018|
Students can follow the steps provided on this page for IGNOU Registration 2018-19 for July Session. You may visit the official Link to attain more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IGNOU Assignments||IGNOU Question Paper|
|IGNOU Prospectus||IGNOU Date Sheet|
|IGNOU University Courses List||IGNOU Scholarship|
|IGNOU Exam Form||IGNOU Study Material|
|IGNOU Syllabus||IGNOU Books|
|IGNOU Fee Structure||IGNOU Distance Education|