Indira Gandhi National Open University has started IGNOU Registration for January Session. Those who want to know How to register online; they can checkout this page.
Below, we have provided the complete information regarding the IGNOU Registration 2018 which comprises the details such as steps to fill the admission form and submission of the admission form.
Indira Gandhi National Open University
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers various certificate, diploma, degree and doctoral programmes in the field of management, nursing, commerce, arts and many other fields. IGNOU is a distance learning University, which organizes OPENMAT & other examinations for providing admission.
How to Register:
Candidates can fill the IGNOU Admission Form through online mode only for the admission to the various UG courses offered in Indira Gandhi National Open University. Aspirants can scroll down this page to follow the IGNOU Registration 2018 steps which are well provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Following are the Pre-Requisite required before filling IGNOU registration form 2018:
- Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Copy of Age Proof
- Relevant Educational Qualification (less than 400 KB)
- Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 400 KB)
- Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC. (less than 400 KB)
- Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line (less than 400 KB)
Get Details Of: IGNOU Student Zone
Steps to fill IGNOU Registration Form:
- First step IGNOU online registration is to visit the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University that is www.ignou.ac.in and hit on Online Registration option under the drop down list of Register Online tab
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen you have to press on New User Register Yourself tab in Applicant Login section in the left side of the home page
- Now it will redirect you to a new page as provided in below image
- Fill the mandatory information like your name, fathers name, date of birth, email id, phone number, password, etc and hit Submit tab
- Then a new page will get opened on your screen just go through your IGNOU registration status and hit Next option
- After that on reaching new page as provided in below image
- Just enter your Username, Password and the verification code and hit Login option
- Now hit on continue option on the new page
- After that select the Programme type and answer the question and then hit save and next option as provided in below image
- Then you have to fill your personal details like name, fathers name, date of birth, nationality , gender, category, etc and other details like Whether Physically Handicapped (PH), employment status and Scholarship Details and hit save and next option
- Then you have to fill your qualification and course details
- After filling all the details hit save and next option and then you have to upload scanned copy of above stated documents
- Now after uploading relevant documents just check the details mentioned by you
- If you want to make any correction then do it at that time because once IGNOU exam registration will done then you cannot make any modifications
- At last make payment of registration fee through proper mode and hit final submit tab and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Hit Here>>IGNOU Registration
Some Important Instructions:
- New candidates are advised to press available programme tab on the homepage of the Online Admission System
- Then read details of programme including eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc.
- Then hit on the button “Register Yourself” visible in the applicant login section and fill the essential registration details.
- Remember, while choosing your User Name it must be in between 8 to 16 characters.
- And at the time of choosing password it must be alphanumeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
- After that hit on “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- Remember your Username and Password for subsequent login.
- If you have already registered i.e you are an existing user click the “LOGIN” button.
Before proceeding for filling the form online the applicant must have the following:-
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 400 KB)
Note: If any form having incorrect information/suppression of information that would be rejected as per IGNOU Rules.
Get Answer of Question: What Is IGNOU Re-Registration
Students can follow the steps provided on this page for IGNOU Registration 2018 for January Session. They can also subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails in their mail box or keep in touch with this web page by hitting CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IGNOU Assignments||IGNOU Question Paper|
|IGNOU Prospectus||IGNOU Date Sheet|
|IGNOU University Courses List||IGNOU Scholarship|
|IGNOU Exam Form||IGNOU Study Material|
|IGNOU Syllabus||IGNOU Books|
|IGNOU Fee Structure||IGNOU Distance Education|