When it comes about pursuing the MBA (IB) Course the first name comes in mind is IIFT. IIFT Fees for every course is also affordable for candidates interested in pursuing MBA-IB (Full-Time), MBA-IB (Weekend), Executive MBA, Certificate Course etc. furthermore the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade also provides Scholarship to eligible and financially weak candidates. Here we are providing the whole IIFT Fees Structure 2018 including the College/Hostel/Admission/Registration/Exam Fees. Candidates are advised to take a glance.
IIFT is one of the leading Institutions in providing Master of Business Administration in International Business (MBA-IB. Due to this fact the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade has been counted in the top 10 B-schools of India. It is one of the main B-schools giving MBA in International Business, remains beside IIFT’s different grounds in Delhi. Simply look down this page of recruitmentresult.com and get the complete data in regards to IIFT Fees 2018.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is well known from providing MBA (IB) Course. The institute has its campuses in Delhi and Kolkata campuses in India and at Dar-es-Salam campus in Tanzania. Besides all these recently IIFT Opens New Campus at Kakinada in Andhra Pradesh.
IIFT Delhi Fees
|Name of Courses||Fees of IIFT (Approximately)|
|IIFT Delhi Fees Structure for General/OBC||IIFT Delhi Fees 2018 for SC/ST/PH||IIFT Delhi MBA Fees for |
|Rs. 7 LPA||Rs. 3.5 LPA||USD 29,000 p.a.|
|Rs. 2.5 LPA||Rs. 1.25 LPA||USD 25,000|
|Rs. 3.5 lakhs||Rs. 1.75 lakhs|
Get Best Answer: How to Get a Free College Education
IIFT Kolkata Fees
|Name of Courses|
|IIFT Fees Structure 2018|
|General/ OBC||SC/ST/PH||Foreign candidates|
|MBA IB||Rs. 15,20,000||Rs. 7,60,000||US$ 55,000|
|Executive MBA||Rs. 3,50,000||Rs. 1,75,000||NA|
|Certificate Course||Rs. 75,000||Rs. 32,500|
IIFT Bangalore Fees
|Category||Tuition fee||Other charges|
|Foreign National/ NRI/ Children of NRI||US$ 55,000||Rs. 50,000|
Read Now: Do you need Money for College Fee?
Fees Of IIFT – Residential/ Hostel/ Accommodation for MBA (IB)
|Campus||IIFT MBA Fees for Hostel||Mess Charges|
|Delhi||First year: Rs. 47,000 (Triple occupancy)|
Second year: Rs. 57,000 (Double occupancy)
Around Rs.4000 p.m.
|Kolkata||Rs. 57,000 (Single Occupancy)|
It is to be noted that the amount of total fees for the MBA (IB) Course may vary from the given above. it is an approximate amount. The exact amount will be printed on the offer letters that will be sent to the candidates in March/ April 2018.
Courses Offered by IIFT
MBA in International Business (MBA-IB)
- Two-year MBA (International Business) – Full Time
- Three-year MBA (International Business) – Weekend
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business (EPGDIB)
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Marketing (EPGDIM)
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Capital And Financial Markets (EPGDCFM)
- Full time / part time Doctoral Courses
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
IIFT Registration Fees / IIFT Exam Fees Structure
- General Category Candidates who are interested in filling up the IIFT Form Fees for IIFT Entrance Exam have to pay an amount of Rs.1550/-
- SC/ST/PH Candidates have to pay an amount of Rs.775 as the IIFT Application Fee
- there arev two ways through which candidates may submit their application fees. they can either submit the amount via online mode i.e. by using their credit card / debit card or via net banking service or by DD in favour of “Indian Institute of Foreign Trade” payable at New Delhi.
- Candidates are not required to pay any other charges to apply for the Entrance Examination.
- If candidate wants to change the centre he opted then he / she have to pay an amount of Rs.1000/-
Check Here: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
IIFT College Fees and Scholarship
- Each semester in MBA Course will be of 06 months
- The MBA Course consists of 6 trisem.
- Candidates who will take admission in MBA Course have to pay an approx amount of Rs. 8, 50,000/- per year (Including Hostel and mess charges which are compulsory).
- The amount of fees is mandatory to paid at the end of the Trisem
- Just understudies from bring down wage bunches get an opportunity to apply for grant and it is given on case to case premise. The classification understudies are charged under half of real expense.
- Approximately 20 students get the benefit of scholarship each year.
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is a self-governing Institute affiliated by the Government of India in 1963 and it has institutes at two locations – Delhi and Kolkata. Check the IIFT Bangalore Fee Structure, IIFT Delhi Fee Structure and other through the information given in the above section of this page. After going through the details given here on this page it will become easier for candidates to get an idea regarding the IIFT Fees 2018. Those candidates who still have any query regarding the details given here they can mention their comments in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IIFT Application Form||IIFT Syllabus|
|IIFT Preparation Tips||IIFT Sample Papers|
|IIFT Admit Card||IIFT Results|
|Entrance Exams In India||List of Top MBA Colleges|