IIFT Application Form
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Entrance Exam is conducted for admission in Master of Business Administration in International Business (MBA-IB). IIFT Application Form for this Post Graduate Entrance Exam is to be commenced from July 2019. Both Indian and International candidates need to follow IIFT MBA (IB) Registration Process to get entry into this flagship program. Let’s discuss the details comprising How To Apply for IIFT Exam 2020, MBA (IB) Registration Date and others here…
IIFT 2020 MBA (IB) Information
|Exam Name||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Institute||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Delhi|
|Exam Category||Post Graduate|
|Type of the Programme||flagship program|
|Offered Course||Master of Business Administration|
in International Business (MBA-IB)
|Who Can Apply||Both Indian and International candidates|
|Availability of Application Form||Last week of July 2019|
|IIFT 2020 Admit Card Date||02nd week of Nov 2019|
|IIFT Exam Date||First week of Dec 2019|
|IIFT Result Date||First week of Jan 2020|
|IIFT 2020 Score Card release date||02nd week Jan 2020|
|IIFT Date for Writing Skills|
Assessment, Group Discussion,
|Fourth week of Jan to |
03rd week of Feb 2020
IIFT Application Form 2020
IIFT 2020 Updates
IIFT has two campuses in India- Delhi and Kolkata with the total number of seats being 360 (220 in the Delhi campus and 140 in the Kolkata campus.) As per the previous reports, IIFT has a total number of 360 seats for this academic year. Out of this 50% of the seats are reserved for OBC, SC, ST and NRI.
IIFT MBA Entrance Test Fee
Check Here, List Of: MBA Entrance Exams 2019
IIFT MBA Fee Structure
|Annual Tuition IIFT Fee |
for the MBA (IB) batch
| Rs.8,35,000 which can be|
paid in three installments.
|Other Charges Of||Rs.32,500 for first year|
|Computer facility, internet,|
library, alumni charges and
IMF (student body) of
|Rs.22,500 in the second year|
The students of SC, ST and PWD category are given 50% concession on tuition fee only.
Way To Submit IIFT MBA Application Form 2020
Step1: IIFT Registration
- Visit official portal of organization i.e. tedu.iift.ac.in
- Follow ‘Latest Updates’ section which is available at right side.
- Press the link of IIFT MBA Notification 2020.
- Candidates meeting the criteria must press ‘Admissions: MBA(IB) Application Form’ link.
- Then follow ‘Please read the instructions carefully before applying. ›› APPLY NOW’ link.
- Go for IIFT MBA Registration 2020 and enter details in the Form.
Step2: IIFT Login
- After the submission of the details, ID and password will be generated.
- You need to follow “Login” link and enter the received Id.
- After the completion of Login Process, candidates need to go for filling up IIFT MBA Application Form 2020.
Step3: Fill IIFT Application Form
- Enter asked details in the format of IIFT 2020 Application Form.
- Make the fee payment through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- Upload your passport size scanned photo and the scanned signature.
- Recheck the complete IIFT 2020 Online Application Form and hit on “Submit” tab.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the IIFT Application Form for future reference.
Press Here: IIFT Fee Structure
Press Here: IIFT Official Portal
Refund Of IIFT Application Fee
If a student chooses to withdraw from the programme, the institute shall follow the following four-tier system for the refund of fees remitted by the student:
|Point of time when|
notice of withdrawal
of admission is served
|100%||15 days before the formally|
notified last date of admission
|80%||Not more than 15 days after|
the formally-notified last date of admission
|50%||More than 15 days but less than|
30 days after formally notified
last date of admission
|00%||More than 30 days after|
formally-notified last date of admission
* Inclusive of course fees and non-tuition fees but exclusive of caution money and security deposit.
In case of (1) in the table above, the Institute shall deduct an amount not more than 10% of the aggregate fees as processing charges from the refundable amount.
Formally-notified last date of admission will be mentioned in the final offer letter sent to selected candidates.
More Links Related To IIFT
|IIFT Preparation Tips||IIFT Results|
|IIFT Answer Key||IIFT Admit Card|
|IIFT Previous Year Papers||IIFT GK Sample Questions|
|IIFT Sample Papers||IIFT Syllabus|
|IIFT||IIFT Cut Off|
|IIFT Entrance Exam Pattern||IIFT Fees|
Documents To Be Submitted Along With IIFT Application Form
- Filled in CV Form.
- Copy of latest GMAT score certificate.
- Attested copy of a ll academic mark-sheets/ certificates (Class X, XII & Graduation).
- Copy of all Passport pages having official entries.
- An undertaking that the candidate has not appeared for any MBA entrance examination for that year such as CAT/XAT/IIFT, etc.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- The Indian nationals who are living, working, studying abroad should produce with application a certificate from the Indian Embassy / High Commission / Consulate of the country where the candidate is currently based, stating that the candidate has been resident in that country continuously for a period of not less than 18 months.
Change/Modify The Data in IIFT Online Form
Candidate will be given one time option to modify the data. Modification option will be available after completing all four stages of application form i.e. Primary registration, Academic and Personal details, Payment and Photo/Sign upload.
Process To Change Of Center
- Candidate can apply for Change of Centre online on or before the last date by making a payment of Rs. 1000.
- No requests in this regard will be entertained offline.
IIFT Application Form Helpdesk
In case of any problem, the candidates can contact the Section Officer (Admissions Cell) on below details. They must indicate their Application No. in their communications to IIFT.
- Nos. 011- 39147213 (Direct), 39147200 – 205–PBX)
- E-mail: email@example.com
Institute of Foreign Trade Entrance Exam
Institute of Foreign Trade is one of the renowned institutions of India which organizes IIFT Entrance Exam for admission into MBA (International Business). Candidate who will fill IIFT MBA (IB) Admission Form must hold bachelor’s degree of minimum 3-years of duration in any discipline along with minimum of 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates) can apply for IIFT Exam 2020.
You Can Also Check, List Of: Top MBA Colleges in India
Recruitmentresult.com Provides Information Instantly
Recruitmentresult.com offers you satisfactory details regarding IIFT Exam on instant basis. To be updated with the latest information, you may bookmark our portal or visit our page on regular basis. Apart from it, candidates can subscribe our free email service also for instant updates directly on their timeline.
Searches Related To IIFT Application Form