IIIT Lucknow Recruitment
IIIT Lucknow Recruitment 2018: Submit your application form for IIIT Lucknow Recruitment till 04-05-2018. Indian Institute of Information Technology, Lucknow has invited applications to fill 13 vacancies in Non-Teaching Staff.
Apply Online – 13 Vacancies in Administrative and Technical Cadre
As per Advertisement No: IIITL/NonTeching-1st2-Apr/2018,vacancies of Non-Teaching Staff is for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer, Junior Technician, Junior Assistant and Other.Interested candidates for Jobs in IIIT Lucknow can submit IIIT Lucknow Online Form till last date.
Job searchers who meet the eligibility criteria can grab this opportunity by applying for IIIT LucknowJobs through online process. Job finders can have a look on below details about IIIT Lucknow Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment that is well prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
IIIT Lucknow Recruitment
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Information Technology, Lucknow|
|Name of Posts||Junior Engineer, Junior Technician, Junior Assistant and Other|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree/ Diploma|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Last date to submit Application Form||04-05-2018|
IIIT Lucknow Vacancies:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No. Of IIIT Lucknow Vacancy|
|4.||Junior Technical Superintendent||01|
|7.||Junior Technician (Library)||01|
Educational QualificationFor IIIT Lucknow Jobs:
Job seekers who are going to apply must possess following qualification as per the posts in which individual is interested to apply.
|Post Name & Position||Qualification & Experience|
|Deputy Registrar||A Postgraduate Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent with 05 years administrative experience in a post carrying PB-3 with GP 5400 or equivalent in Government/ Government Research Establishments/Universities/Statutory Organizations/Organization of high repute.|
|Assistant Registrar||Postgraduate degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent with the excellent Academic record.|
|Junior Superintendent||First class bachelor’s degree with 6 years’ experience in relevant area.|
|Junior Technical Superintendent||Degree in B.E. / B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication Engineering or M.Sc. (I.T./C.S.) / MCA with 05 years of Experience in relevant field.|
|Junior Engineer||Degree/Diploma with minimum 55% marks and 2/5 Year experience respectively.|
|Junior Assistant||Bachelor’s degree with knowledge of computer operations.|
|Junior Technician (Library)||Degree from recognized University with Diploma in Library Science (or) 3 years degree in Library Science.|
|Junior Technician||Diploma in Engg/ Bachelor’s Degree (or) lTl with 2 years’ experience.|
In below section we have discussed age limit of each post. Candidates are required to go through with them before applying against desirable position.
|Group/Post-wise||Sr. Nos.||Age Limit|
|A||SI. No. 1||55 years|
|SI. No. 2||45 years|
|B||SI. No. 3, 4, 5||32 years|
|C||SI. No. 6,7,8||27 years|
Candidates are required to pay the examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline through E Challan.
|Group-A posts at SI. Nos. 1 to 2||Rs. 1000/-|
|Croup-B posts at SI. No. 3 to 8||Rs. 500/-|
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
IIIT Lucknow Recruitment Process:
The selection process will be conducted by the expert committee of concerned department. Posts wise different selection process will be conducted. Have a look on selection process details.
- For Sr. No. 1:Presentation/Seminar & Interview
- For Sr. No. 2:Written Test,Presentation and Interview
- For Sr. No. 3 to 8: Written Test and / or Computer Test and Skill Test or any other selection criteria method as decided by Competent Authority of the Institute
You May Read This:
Salary Structure IIIT Lucknow Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment:
|Name of the Posts||Pay Band|
|Deputy Registrar||PB-3 Rs. 15,600-39,100/- GP- Rs. 7,600/-|
|Assistant Registrar||PB-3 Rs. 15,600- 39,100/- GP- Rs. 5,400/-|
|Junior Superintendent||PB-2 Rs. 9,300- 34,800/- GP-Rs. 4,200/-|
|Junior Technical Superintendent|
|Junior Assistant||PB-1 Rs. 5,200- 20,200/- GP- Rs. 2,000/-|
|Junior Technician (Library)|
Steps to FillIIIT Lucknow Application Form 2018:
- Interested candidates have to visit the official website of Indian Institute of Information Technology, Lucknowthat is iiitl.iiita.ac.in.
- Now choose “Recruitment” tab visible in menu bar.
- Now, hit on “Open Vacancies in Administrative and Technical Cadre [Download Advertisement]” link.
- Further, IIIT Lucknow Notification 2018 will appear.
- You need to read all the details very properly mentioned in the IIIT Lucknow advertisement.
- After reading complete details you need to come back to previous page and hit on apply online link.
- Fill IIIT Lucknow Online Application Form in correct manner with complete details.
- Now, upload all relevant documents and certificates. Also scanned image of photograph and signature with it.
- At last recheck the form once to remove nay error and then hit submit tab.
- Also, send it through speed post or registered post.
Deputy Registrar, Establishment Section,
IIIT Allahabad- 211015 UP (India)
Get more- Uttar Pradesh
- Closing Date to Apply For IIIT Lucknow Recruitment is: 04-05-2018 11:59 PM
- Last date to submit hard copy: 11-05-2018
To collect additional facts regarding IIIT Lucknow Recruitment 2018 candidates are required to visit given Official Link.Join us on Facebook or Google + to get latest and instant updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|