IIITM Gwalior Admission
Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwaliar has released IIITM Gwalior Admission. ABV-IIITM, Gwalior is a premier institute set up by the Government of India with the objective of imparting quality education and conducting research in the areas of Management and Information Technology. The Institute is looking for bright candidates for two years full-time management (MBA) programmes. So, aspirants who want to take admission in MBA programme must fill the online application form on or before the last date.
|Notification||IIITM Gwalior Admission 2016|
|Last Date to submit online applications||30th January 2016|
Candidates can get the whole information about IIITM Gwalior Admission 2016 such as programme offered, required qualification, application fee detail, admission process, applying process and other important dates etc from below segment of this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com
- MBA (ITeS)
- MBA (PSM and E-Governance)
Applicants must possess (i) valid CAT score, and (ii) First class bachelor degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology or first class master degree in Science, Operation Research, Computer Science, Economics or Commerce with Mathematics or Statistics at the bachelor level. Students appearing in the final examination are also eligible to apply
Application Fee Detail:
- Candidates (for General and OBC candidates) need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1, 000/.
- No application fees for SC/ST/PH/Female applicants and for J&K State and North East State applicants.
- The admission of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their qualified marks in CAT score, GD (group discussion), and interview.
- GD and interview of shortlisted candidates begin in March.
- The selection process will be held in the following places: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Kolkata, New Delhi, Raipur, Ranchi, and Srinagar.
Procedure to Apply for IIITM Gwalior Admission:
- First of all participants need to visit official website of organization that is www.iiitm.ac.in
- Then, press “Admission” tab which is available on the menu bar of the home page and hit “Admission for MBA” tab.
- Now, read full notification very carefully and hit “Apply Online for MBA Admission 2016-18” link.
- After that, fill the form within correct manner and upload scanned essential documents and pay the application fee.
- At last, press submit button and take printout of the form for future use.
- Last Date to submit online applications- 30th January 2016
- Admissions start and end in- July
- 1st semester session begins in- July/ August
If you want to get more detail regarding IIITM Gwalior Admission 2016, check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On