A vacancy advertisement has been notified as IIRR Recruitment by Indian Institute Of Rice Research. Eligible candidates are invited to attend the walk – in – interview on 25/03/2017 for filling up SRF/Tech Asst/Young Professional Vacancies. Candidates can attain details of IIRR Recruitment 2017 with the help of this page, so please have a glance as soon as possible.
These Points Presented On The Page
Willing job seekers are informed that they have to fill required details in the form and bring it with Original certificates and attested copies of Educational qualification, Age, Caste, Experience Publications etc along with Latest passport size photograph at the time of screening of applications and interview for verification. For obtaining more details of IIRR Recruitment you need to check this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute Of Rice Research|
|Date of Walk in||25/03/2017|
|No of vacancies||08|
|Senior Research Felllow||ICAR’s Lal Bahadur Shastri Young Scientist Awards||01|
|ICAR – NASF Project||02|
|Technical Assistant||DBT Project||02|
|Young Profession II||CRP Bio Fortification||01|
|Young Profession I||Non- plan (EFC)||01|
Required Qualification and Salary:
|ICAR’s Lal Bahadur Shastri Young Scientist Awards||Masters in relevant discipline with 4-5 years experience||Rs.25000/-+HRA|
|ICAR – NASF Project|
|DBT Project||B.Sc. degree or Master’s in relevant discipline||Rs.10000/-|
|CRP Bio Fortification||Postgraduates or Graduate degree holders in Engineering/ Technology||Rs.25000/-|
|Non- plan (EFC)||Graduate or Diploma holders in Engineering/ Technology||Rs.15000/-|
Want More Jobs? Check Below Given Links:
Age Criteria for IIRR Vacancy:
- Applying candidates should not be more than 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
- The minimum age under young professional category will be 21 years and maximum 45 years with relaxation as per rules.
- Relaxation in age will up to 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PH candidates as per the rules.
Selection Procedure for IIRR Jobs:
- Job seekers who want to grab this current openings they must bring mandatory documents along with the form while going for interview.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to any candidates for attending the interview.
Way to apply for IIRR Recruitment:
- Go to the official website of Indian Institute Of Rice Research that is www.drricar.org.
- Hit on “Walk in interview for the post temporary positions of SRF/ Tech. Asst./ Young Professional I & II will be held on 25th march 2017 at IIRR, Hyderabad” at the middle on the home page.
- Read the complete advertisement carefully and after that go for download application form.
- Fill required details and bring it with Original certificates and attested copies of Educational qualification, Age, Caste, Experience Publications etc along with Latest passport size photograph at the time of screening of applications and interview for verification.
- No candidates will be allowed for interview without original documents.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Date of Interview: 25/03/2017 from 10.30 am
Venue of the Interview:
Indian Institute Of Rice Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad
Check More: Jobs in Hyderabad
Note: Candidates can check out further more information about IIRR Recruitment 2017 by visiting to this Official Link. Candidates are advised to stay in link with this page to get all updated information on time.
You Might Be Interested For Other Relevant Job Options: