IISC Bangalore Recruitment
Indian Institute of Science is one of the prominent institutes, has completed a century of major contributions to the nation. Now, authority of Institute has released an Advertisement No. No.R(IA)308-2018/entitled as IISC Bangalore Recruitment on 15-06-2018 for employment purpose.
This institute is an autonomous Institution for higher education and in research in science & engineering field. All those candidates who want to be a part of this leading Institute of India can grab this wonderful opportunity by applying for 16 available Assistant Registrar and Assistant Engineer positions.
|Highlights of the page|
IISC Bangalore Recruitment Apply Online:
Candidates who are interested and going to apply for IISC Bangalore Recruitment 2018 need use only online process and submit their application form till the end date that is 31-07-2018.
Before applying for IISC Bangalore Assistant Registrar Recruitment of IISC Bangalore Assistant Engineer Recruitment, candidates are advised to go through this page which is prepared by the dedicated unit of recruitmentresult.com
IISC Bangalore Recruitment
IISC Bangalore Vacancies and Age Limitations:
|Posts Name||No. of IISC Vacancies||Age Restrictions|
|Deputy Registrar||02||50 years|
|Assistant Registrar||10||45 years|
|Dy Project Engineer (Electrical)||01||50 years|
|Assistant Project Engineer (Civil)||02||45 years|
|Site Engineer (Civil), Challekere Campus||01||45 years|
IISCBangalore Eligibility Criteria:
|Posts Name||Required Educational Qualification for IISCRecruitment|
|Deputy Registrar||Degree of Post-graduate degree with minimum 55% marks and 5 years of administrative experience|
|Assistant Registrar||Postgraduate degree in relevant field with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent and 8 years of experience in the relevant field|
|Dy Project Engineer (Electrical)||M.E./M.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering with 55% marks and 8 years of experience as APE or an equivalent post|
|Assistant Project Engineer(Civil)||B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 60% and 8 years of experience|
|Site Engineer (Civil)||B.E/B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering with 60% marks and 8 years of experience|
IISC Selection Process:
Expert team of Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore has decided the selection of applying candidates for IISC Bangalore Jobs will be done on the basis of performance in written test followed by Interview.
Read More Details
IISC Salary Details:
At the time of Interview round, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore will decided the per month salary of employees as per their qualification and performance in IISC Bangalore Recruitment Process.
Download Official IISC Recruitment Notification….
How can you apply for IISC Recruitment 2018?
- Logon to the official website of organization that is www.iisc.ac.in to apply for IISC Recruitment 2018
- Follow on “Engage with IISc” option available in menu bar at the top of home page and hit on “Positions Open” option.
- Afterwards you are required to press on “Recruitment Notification in English” or “Recruitment Notification in Hindi” link.
- Then a PDF file of IISC Job Notification will be opened, you are required readIISC Notification carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- Now revisit to previous page and press “apply online” to apply for IISC2018 Recruitment.
- Fill IISC Bangalore Online Application Form with entire details.
- Now, you need to upload relevant documents/ testimonials along with IISC Bangalore Online Form.
- Finally press on “Submit” button and take a print out of IISC Bangalore Application Form for further use in future.
Press here to: Apply Online Directly
Last date to apply: 31-07-2018
Check This:- Latest Jobs in Bangalore
To gather all the remaining details about IISC Bangalore Recruitment 2018, you can check official website.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|