IISER Pune Recruitment
A Recent job advertisement has promulgated entitled as IISER Pune Recruitment 2016 by Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune. Organization is looking for dynamic and energetic contenders for filling up the posts of Research Associate (RA). Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and want to grab this opportunity may apply for IISER by filling their application form. Individuals need to stay connected with us to clutch latest updates regarding IISER Pune Recruitment 2017, as we are going to cover all the information regarding the same soon.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune|
|Last Date of Applying||Check Below|
Aspirants who are keenly waiting for the opportunities for job in Pune may apply for RA vacancies on or before the closing date as soon as possible. Applicants can scroll down the whole acknowledgement for getting complete information regarding Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Recruitment which is well equipped on this web page by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
IISER Pune Recruitment
Candidates applying for RA jobs should have degree of Ph.D. in Chemistry should be related to Bioorganic/ Medical chemistry/ Chemical biology or any branch of science from recognized University or Institutions is required for the IISER vacancy.
Check Here: Latest Ph.D Jobs
Applying job hunters for RA vacancy must have working knowledge in synthetic organic chemistry, biophysics and nucleic acid chemistry or Ecology /Biochemistry /
Selected candidates for IISER recruitment will get a salary pay of Rs. 36,000/- per month with HRA of 30% from the organization.
Willing aspirants must not be more than 35 years for Indian Institute of Science Education and Research job.
The relaxation for SC/ST/OBC reserved category aspirants as per the norms of Government of India.
Candidates will be appointed for the said posts on the basis of their eligibility criteria and the interview conducted by the expert team of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune.
|Read Here||Interview Tips For Freshers|
|Get Tips On||Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job|
How to apply for IISER Pune Recruitment?
- Firstly, candidates need to visit to the official website that is “www.iiserpune.ac.in”
- Now move to the “Opportunities” link mentioned on the above left side of the homepage and press on it.
- After that, select the “Technical / Administration” option.
- Now, choose and hit on the appropriate link of advertisement.
- Here is the advertisement display on your screen, read the entire instructions carefully and proceed further.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with correct details in prescribed manner.
- There are different methods according to the RA project to submit application.
- Research Associate under Innovative Nucleoside Probes as Multifunctional Toolbox to Study RNA Structure, Dynamics and Function Project:-
- Applicant applying under this project must carry self attested photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, experience, date of birth and other details submitted along with filled application form and one recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
- Also bring all original certificates for verification to the below given Walk-In-Interview address.
- Research Associate under Maharashtra Gene Bank Programme Project:-
- Applier going to apply under this project should send the application in the prescribed format by email (convert into PDF Format) before the last date.
- Bring all the relevant documents, self attested photocopies of certificates of age, qualification, experience etc along with the print out application forms and one recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
- Carry all original certificates for verification to the below given Walk-In-Interview address.
|Project / Post name||Dates||Venue / Email address|
|Innovative Nucleoside Probes as Multifunctional Toolbox to Study RNA Structure, Dynamics and Function||Walk-In-Interview:- 02nd November, 2016 TIME: 9:30 AM||Postal Address:-IISER Campus, Department of Chemistry, C Wing- 104, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune- 411 008.|
|Maharashtra Gene Bank Programme||Last date to send application:- 20th November, 2016||Email Address:- email@example.com o|
Get More: Jobs in Pune
Candidates can check the Official Link for more information related to IISER Pune Recruitment 2016–2017. You can also subscribe your e-mail address by getting direct e-mail in your mail box and interested aspirants can also join us on Facebook/ Google Plus for more upcoming notifications and updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|