IISER Pune Recruitment
Looking for Jobs in Pune? If yes, then get it from here!!! Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune has circulated a vacancy notification titled as IISER Pune Recruitment. To fill unoccupied posts of Junior Hindi Translator, applications through online process are invited from eligible candidates. Interested aspirants can apply against IISER Pune Recruitment 2017 by submitting online applications on or before 20th January 2017.
Focal Points On This Page
Candidates are advised to mention the Specialization field if the particular degree/ course have been done through Distance/ Correspondence/ Part time as the case may be. Apply against Indian Institute of Science Education and Research recruitment and snatch this golden chance. Job searchers who are searching for further information regarding iiserpune.ac.in recruitment are advised to check below stated page which is well maintained by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
IISER Pune Recruitment
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Institute Of Science Education And Research, Pune|
|Last Date To Apply||20th January 2017|
Junior Hindi Translator
Applicants who want to apply IISER jobs should have Master’s degree from any recognized University in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Graduation. Also, must possess Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and English to Hindi.
- Candidate must satisfy the age criteria of the organization that is applicant should not exceeding 30 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped / Ex-Serviceman candidates and will be considered as per the Government of India norms.
IISER Pune Recruitment Official Notice: Get Details
- Selected contestant for IISER vacancies will get Rs. 9300–34800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-. Total Monthly Emoluments will be Rs. 39,000/- gross (Approximately).
- As per the Central Government pay scale and carry allowances like House Rent, Transport and Children’s Education as admissible to Central Government employees posted in Pune.
Process of Hiring:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance level in Written Test/ or Interview conducted by the selection panel of the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
How to apply for IISER Pune Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research that is “www.iiserpune.ac.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the “Opportunities” tab mentioned in the left side list of the homepage and press on “Technical/ Administration” tab from dropdown list.
- Various current job advertisements will display in front of you.
- Choose ‘Advt. No. 89/2016 – Recruitment for the position of “Junior Hindi Translator”. Last date of submission of online applications: January 20, 2017’ link.
- PDF will appear, read all the details carefully and check eligibility before applying.
- Now go back to previous page and press “apply online”.
- Now again on new page hit on “Apply Now” that is the end of the page.
- Then application form will appear fill all the details carefully.
- Upload all documents and certificates that are required and also photograph and signature in scanned form and at last press “Submit” tab.
- Also take print out of it and keep one copy for your record.
You May Read This: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Last date to apply is: 20th January 2017
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Pune
To get more details concerning IISER Pune Recruitment 2017 check Official Notification that is mentioned above. Join us on Facebook or Google + for latest recruitment updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|